Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I don't know you...

Chapter Three.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

what happens next!? oh no, god I'm an awful summarizer. :P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 477 words

1Exciting
Hey people! I guess this must be a good story, I keep getting reviews for it. So here ya go, I shall continue to write it. :]
Remember, I OWN NOBODY!
_________________________________________________________________

About a week later Spencer, Jon, Brendon and Ryan were sitting in Spencer's living room. They were all talking and what not when a huge storm hit. Spencer, remembering the note from before, began to get fidgety. "What's wrong Spence?", came Ryan's voice as he looked over. Spencer forced a smile, "Nothing." Ryan looked unsure, but didn't push it.

A few hours later, the storm was really starting to hit them hard. There was a loud BANG and a couple yelps as the power went out. "Dammit! I was trying to read something!", Ryan shouted to the storm. Spencer sighed, "Hold on...I'll get flashlights."

Jon had been coming out of the bathroom, which was far down the hallway. "Uhhhh, guys? I can't see." He held his hands in front of him, trying to walk through the hallway, "Guys! Can you hear me!?" There was no answer. He stopped as thunder rang out. "Ugh, well this fuckin sucks!" He stood there in the dark. He thought he heard footsteps, but wasn't sure with all the rain and other noise. He looked around him the best he could, seeing nothing. He sighed. "Stupid storm." "Guys! Can you hear me!? Seriously! Stop with the joke!", he called out again. There was no reply, but he heard some more footsteps. He began to get uneasy. "HA HA! Okay! You got me! You can come out now!!" He looked around him again. He jumped as someone grabbed onto his arm, "S-spencer?" There was a laugh, as the person drug Jon off. Jon screamed, but was soon silenced with a blow to the head.

Ryan looked up as he heard a scream, "Was that Jon?" Brendon nodded, he was holding a candle. Spencer came back in the room with four flashlights, "Well where was he?" Brendon took the flashlight Spencer held out to him, "Um, he was in the bathroom." "Well let's go check then", Ryan got up grabbing a different flashlight. Brendon had set the candle down on the table with the rest of them.

Spencer felt very uneasy as they walked down the hallways of his house. "Did you have to get such a huge house?", came Brendon's voice. Despite the situation, Spencer laughed. "Why of course Brendon, who else has the fun parties with lots of room?" Brendon chuckled some.

They had split up and were still trying to find Jon. Spencer was in the basement looking around while Brendon had the main floor and Ryan had the top floor.
_________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's a bit short and or boring. It was sort of a filler chapter. Hope you like. :] Virtual treat for a review?? holding out basket of treats
Sign up to rate and review this story