Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > every heart you break

Turn away

by loin03 1 review

a girls love for gerard may tie her to him for eternity.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 710 words

0Unrated
Kailey never met the man who captivated her with those hazel eyes but her love for him was one she had never felt for a human being. Her heart ached when she found out that my chemical romance (the band of the lead singer who had captured her heart) was all sold out. Her heart could just burst. She had only found out about the band in the last month, so the last minute for scrounging tickets, her hope all but lost. Raven her friend consoled her with a pick-me- up gift full of MCR goodies. "Thanks Raven. I can't explain this feeling but I feel I am in love. Is it possible to love someone you never met?" asked Kailey "I'm not sure," replied Raven, "but I suppose it is possible." Kailey flopped down hard on the bed next to Raven. "Who am I kidding Gerard doesn't even know I exist." There was no use Kailey was inconsolable.

*

Mean while many miles over seas, Gerard had just finished the bands last song Helena, the crowd was wound and ready for more. "Good show wouldn't you say Gerard?" asked Frank "Man are you okay you look kinda of white and I not just talking about the paint." "I'll be fine." said Gerard, " I just need to sit a minute." Frankie and the guys escorted Him to the bus. When Gerard entered the living space part of the bus his eyes suddenly rolled back into his head. "Gerard buddy whats wrrrong?" as Frank said this Gerard collapsed to the floor. When Gerard awoke he was lying in a hospital bed with Frankie sitting beside him, his head in his hands.

*

"Hmm Gerard twisted uncomfortably what happened?'
Frank looked up " Hey man you gave us a real scare, how you feelin?"
"You still didn't answer my question," said Gerard, "what happened?"
"Well the doctor thinks you may have gotten a little over heated."
"Oh is that all huhwith a bit of laughter in his voice.
Gerard sat up and saw pain in Frankie's eyes, Frankie could never hide anything from him.
"What is it man what aren't you telling me?"
"Well Mikey is coming back from...
"Coming here, That little fucker, he is on his honeymoon. Why the fuck is he coming here? I only just passed out he needn't bother with me."
"Gerard the doctor thinks it may be a little more complicated then that."
"Whada mean by a little more compl...
Just then the doctor interrupted by opening the door. "Hey hows are patient doing?" Asked Dr. Roland. " How the fuck do you think I am doing? I mean I passed out ,my head hurts ,my brother is ending his honeymoon early by coming here and my best friend is a bad fuckin shit of a liar telling me everything is fine. I mean really how do you think I am feeling?"



Back in the states Kailey awoke with a piercing stab in her heart. She Felt if it was breaking, she could barely breathing. Maybe if I get a glass of water I will feel better. Quietly she crept down stairs and into her kitchen. The cool water running down her throat seemed to ease whatever pain she was feeling and slowly it faded away. She remembered back to the dream before she was having pains in her chest. She was back stage at an MCR concert getting ready to meet Gerard, he was walking towards her just as a knife piercing stab jarred her straight out of a deep sleep.
Kailey thought maybe if she could calm herself down and fall back asleep maybe she could see Gerard again.





When Gerard heard the news the next day that his heart was slowly giving out, he was crushed. All that he worked for and everything he imagined for his life crushed. He awoke to the fact that he was not immortal, he was human and he had come to the realization that he was going to die. How could he tell his fans, how would they react, would they even care that the man they for so long followed and looked up to as a role model was in fact just as human and frail as they were.
Sign up to rate and review this story