Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

by loin03 1 review

Gerard Realizes How much he really cherishes his friends.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1057 words

0Unrated
The walk down the hall to room 247 was the longest walk Mikey thought he would ever take. What do I say to him? With each step, one foot in front of the other, the hall seemed to stretch farther and farther before him . Mikey finally reach the door and put his hand on the knobtakes in a deep breath and sighs he turns it and pushes open the door. Gerard was dressed in his regular clothes sitting in a chair bent over tying his shoes.
"Gerard" Mikey looked confused.
"Oh hey buddy, sorry the guys worried you about nothing." said Gerard "
"Nothing" Blurted Mikey, "Your sick Gerard that isn't nothing."
"Well fuck Mikey, that's what everyone keeps telling me."
"How can you joke at a time like this?"asked Mikey
Gerard sat back in the chairwhipping his mouth with his hand his eyes looked vacant and lost.
"I'm really scared mikey." Gerard's hands were trembling as he said this.
Mikey walked over to him and took his head and embraced Gerard close to his chest. " I know buddy so am I" With this he squeezed Gerard's shoulder. "The doctor said I will be fine for now, but I willgulpseventually get worse." Mikey sat down on the bed across from Gerard.


"They're going to let me continue with the tour with a doctor on hand until... until..
"Until you need to come back to the Hospital" interrupted Mikey.
Gerard nodded. Mikey reach out his hand and Gerard stood up and took a hold of it. Mikey patted the bed and Gerard sat beside him and put his head on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey had the sickening feeling he would be the older brother figure and he would be the one to take care of things from now on. Slowly the emotion grew within and Mikey leaned over and put his head on Gerard's as the tears began to fall. Gerard Closed his eyes Fearing if he opened them he would disappear from the world that very moment. The sat silent in each others arms for the longest time until a nurse came in with the discharge papers.



"I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven,
Nothing you can say will stop me from going home"

The song ends and the girls voices fade
"That is my favorite song," said Kailey "There is just something about it that I can relate."
Kailey and Raven were driving to the mall to do promo for the band. This was Kaileys first time doing promo for MCR and she was very excited. Ever since she heard MCR's music she wouldn't listen to anything else. Raven was decked out in all her MCR gear, Kailey only had her shirt that's all she could afford,but she was still a dedicated fan. "Shall I put in Revenge?" asked Raven. Kailey nodded.
"And you thought I was obsessed," chuckled Raven, "it's only the third time we have heard this cd today."

" I just can't get enough," replied Kailey, "why couldn't I have heard of them sooner?"
"Well I knew a little about their music before, but I didn't really listen to the lyrics until now." said Raven

" I wish we could get a meet and greet with them." squealed Kailey
Raven glanced over at Kailey "What would you say to Gerard if you met him?"

"Promise you won't laugh Raven."
"I promise."
"Well, I would say you've changed my life and that I have never felt this way about a person, and I think I love you. You have stolen my heart and it will be yours forever."

Raven's face lit up with a smile .
"You promised" snapped Kailey
"I'm not laughing, I just think..."
"What" said Kailey
"I just think you should be realistic." said Raven. Kailey gritted her teeth, but she knew what Raven was saying was the truth she just didn't want to admit to it.
"I mean you barley know Gerard and ..."
"I know enough. I know he has my heart." said Kailey through Clench teeth.
Kailey turned to look out the windowsighs Gerard didn't even know she existed but that didn't matter. She knew she was being silly to hope, but she couldn't help how she felt, even though it was tearing her up inside.

*

Gerard couldn't believe the guys wanted to hold a press conference. "Why do we have to tell the fans now? Why do we have to announce the fact that I am sick?"

"Don't you think the fans will notice something is up when you get worse and we start canceling shows?" said Frankie

"He does have a point, Gerard," commented Ray

"Oh shut the Fuck up," snapped Gerard "you guys have no fucking clue how I feel, especially about this. It hurts to have to tell our fans this is our last tour because I am dying."

"You're not Going to dye Gerard," said Mikey

"Oh Come on Mikey, WAKE UP You heard what the doctor said. My heart is failing me. I just want to give so much and my fucking heart won't let me. And don't give me that shit about how I am on the waiting list for a new heart, because we all know some people live their whole lives and never see a new one."

Bob spoke up for the first time since hearing the news, "SOME people Gerard, not you, you will get a heart. We have all been through shit together, you four have been through more shit together. We are not going to abandon you know."

"Yeah we are all here for you buddy. We will get through this together"said Ray. Gerard turn to look at the guys and Frankie and Mikey nodded to show they agreed with Ray. Gerard fell to his knees, he felt hopeless. Mikey knelt down and put his arms around Gerard and the rest followed in suite and they held tight to one another. With the love he felt for the guys he felt sad to leave them. They made him feel needed. In their arms and he felt vulnerable and safe so he broke down. There was not a dry eye left in that room the rest of the evening.



Sign up to rate and review this story