Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Just Living Proof That The Camera's Lying

Orbs

by xxMCRaddictionxx 1 review

Read it and you'll find out =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 292 words

0Unrated
20 days later

Things have been going pretty well. I taught the guys how to ride a horse. Frank thought he would be cool so he tried cantering, and fell off into a big pile of shit. I keep catching Mikey staring at me, he's real cute [and I think I'm falling for him], although he did spill his coffee all over my couch. Bob and Ray are playing video games, pretty much all the time, and Gerard draws and writes.
Watching some scary movie tonight. Those things scare the fuck out of me... I try to avoid them.


Watched the movie two hours ago. Now I'm in bed trying to sleep.
"Dra, DRA, are you awake?" someone whispers between intervals of knocking lightly on the door.
"Um, yeah come in."
"It's Mikey, I can't sle..."
THUMP. Mikey tripped up on something. I switch on the lamp and get out of bed to go rescue him.
"Awwwch my nose." Mikey says half in pain half laughing.
"Silly Mikey didn't put his glasses on!"
"I didn't think I'd need them!"
"Do you want me to get you an ice pack?"
"Yes thanks!"
There are no ice packs so I get some frozen peas and an old towel.
I sit down next to Mikey on the edge of my bed and hand him the frozen peas.
"Do you think it's broken?" I ask while having a look.
"Na, don't think so." He looks into my eyes. For a moment that seems like forever, I get lost inside the hazle orbs and forget everything around me.
He kisses me on the lips carefully trying not to bump his nose.
"Kendra?" Mikey softly says.
"Yeah?"
"You're... you're beutiful."

I finally fall asleep feeling safe in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story