Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Yours To Hold

The Park

by stephanee 2 reviews

mm.. its just abt the girl going out to see the city and finds out that MCR will perform there!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1591 words

0Unrated
In the way to the apartment we had rent, guess what... I fell sleep... you can tell I'm not a morning person ^-^.
It was already 9 in the morning when we got there, and the girls weren't there yet, they must have stopped to buy something, who knows.
I was pretty surprised, even thought it was an apartment, it was pretty big, as far as I could see, it had a really nice kitchen, which personally I don't think any of us will ever use xD, a dinning room right next to the kitchen, there was also a hallway, a lounge, a bathroom and to the left there was a really beautiful balcony and I could guess the bedrooms had to be in the corridor that was on the right.

Ok, this apartment has 3 rooms, so 2 of us will have to sha... Silvana said, but I didn't let her finish cuz I ran as fast as I could to the corridor to find a room for my own, I saw 4 doors, so I went to go look into the first one... a bathroom... nope... then to the second one and I entered the room that 2 of us had to share... Hell no... then I went to the third door and I what I found was just perfect.

It was all painted in white, even the carpet was white, the furniture was black and had a huge window with the gorgeous view of Sidney =O, the room was a little big with a small lounge, a dresser, a big screen TV and I could tell it had it's own bathroom... It was just so relaxing being in that room, that I didn't need to see the other room, I'd stay with this... obviously Silvana did the same thing, meaning the other girls will have to share the room... and the bathroom that was in the corridor xD


Oh! C'mon! You gotta be kidding me! Haven't you slept enough?! Get your ass up!! WAKE UUUUP!!! STEPHANIE!! I heard Silvana scream at the top of her lungs again
WHAT!! Dude! It's ...
Its 12 o'clock! I thought you would be unpacking... get up! Linett and Gaby went to eat something; they'll be here in 20 minutes! GET UP NOW! Silvana cut me off pulling the covers off of me as she walked out of my room.

God, sometimes I can't stand that girl, As much as I love her... ugh! I thought to myself, making my bed. Yeah, according to my friends, I'm the hyper one yeah, but also I'm the one that can sleep through anything, I guess they can prove it as well.

As I figured that we would go sightseeing, I decided to take a shower and get ready before the girls came to our new 'home' and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
When I was done, I went to the bedroom and grabbed my ripped wide leg jeans (which are my favorite ones), a black tank top and my favorite vans ever, black with white skulls ^-^, then turn around and went to the mirror. I thought I looked pretty good and young compared to other 18 year olds. Picking up my brush attempting to comb out my hair, after I was done I ran to the hallway.

God! What took you so long?! Silvana said
Hey dude! Are you ready to go? my other best friend, Gaby said, who is the sweetest girl alive. The moment I saw her I ran and tackled her to the floor and hug her ^^
C'mon, let's go somewhere, we're in are in Australia! We're no staying here! Linett said... she was a little mean and flirty girl, but you still love her =D

*Mm... can you drive us to ... I don't know... a park please? Silvana asked while we got into the cab.
Sure, is the Moore Park ok? It's a really beautiful park; there are cinemas, restaurants, cafes, bars, and stores. And it's just a few blocks away he replied with a really awesome Australian accent.
I think its okay ^^ she said exited
As I had already sleep enough I was kind of getting hyper...

But I want to go to a bar!! And I know Gaby agrees with me! Don't you? Linnet said when we got there.
Yeah I do I want to go to a bar she replied
Guys its not even 2 pm and you already want to start drinking? C'mon!! Silvana said with annoyance in her voice
Yeah she's right, why don't we go just walk around or something? I said.

Ok I had to admit it, we all loved to drink and get wasted, but Linett and Gaby just wanted to do it 24/7 something that Silvana and I didn't, we waited until the night and like a couple of days a week, and to be honest, it was starting to get annoying to always have to deal with such a drunk asses like theirs.

No, we'll go to the bar and that's it Linett said
Okay you know what? If you want to get drunk, okay, but we wont, Silvana and I will go walk and see what can we find, but I want you to be home before midnight or we wont let you in and you'll stay outside I said, already pissed, but tried to calm my self down or we would en up fighting, okay maybe I sounded like a freaking mother letting her daughters go to their first party, but hey! Silvana and I didn't want to drink!

Alright see ya! Linett said, and turned on her heels and started to walk away
Yeah bye girls, see you tonight, and don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her ^^ she said and kissed us goodbye.
dude... I love her... I really do but I'm getting tired of this! I said
I know, but it's her life not ours, if she want to drink its okay she said, to my surprise she was right
Omg! Stephanie! Guess what! Silvana suddenly said, pretty excited btw
what? I said, expecting her to say something stupid
today while you were sleeping I was online, and somehow I got to this site that said that... OMFG!! She said getting even more excited
what?!?!
Jensen Ackles is here! He has come to an award show or something I don't... but he's here!! What if we meet him?! Omg! If we do I'll pee my pants!! She said already jumping with a big smile in her face.
¬¬ eeew... really? Omg that'd be awesome!! We have to find a way to meet him!
Yeah, both of us were really in love with him, he was our favorite actor ever! And after a while of talking of how we will manage to meet him, we started to get bored.

So whatever what u wanna do?! We have plenty of time to do whatever we want!=D I said jumping of happiness
I KNOW!! Let's play with our dearly beloved friend the floor!!
Oh c'mon! Yeah!

Yeah... if you didn't know... Silvana and I have the coolest friend ever...the floor, xD
cuz everytime we play anything or ... well anything we always end up in the floor! XD.. So as we were spending too much time n the floor, we became friends ^^

Silvana jumped on my back, so I could carry her and I started running with her in my back.
We were laughing like idiots and screaming that I almost tripped with a frigging rock that was on my way, and Silvana being the stupid jerk she is, started screaming in my hear and fall down, so her weight was too much that I couldn't carry her anymore.
We fell and hit the floor, at first it did hurt as hell, but then we started laughing as hell xD and every single person there was looking at us as we were crazy or something,
When we were standing up, it was like it was meant to be, the first thing both of us saw left us shocked, our jaws dropped, it was a Poster saying that MCR will be performing in about a week in this same place!! We got really excited so we started to jump and scream, I felt like I was the happiest girl alive, and I was! c'mon! My Chemical romance! My favorite band ever!!
Dude!let's go!*
Where?
Duh, to the apartment! And see if we could get at least 2 tickets for the show! NOW!! HURRY! she said as both of us started running as fast as we could to our place.

We got to the apartment pretty fast, so we ran to the comp and look for 4 tickets, the most closest to the stage, and actually we did!, well... we found two right in front of the stage, so that means Only Silvana and I were going... Gaby and Linett could go get their asses drunk now =)

Dude!! We're gonna see MCR! OMFG I'm gonna see Frankie! I said
I know! And I'm gonna see Gerard! Could this trip get any cooler?!Silvana replied
We were talking about the show and the signing and stuff. And when we decided to go to sleep, the girls got home really drunk.. well just Linett, so we decided to tell them about the awesome news the next day...
_________________________________________

Ok... I know it's pretty long and MCR is not here... but they will be in the next one =)

And Plz! leave rvws ^-^ lots of ppl are reading it... but 0 reviews =O

c ya!
~StePhaNiE
Sign up to rate and review this story