Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge!

[2] Demolition Lovers

by XkissmeXkillmeX 4 reviews

Benji is a chic who decided that her boyfriend of four days was moving too fast with the talk of kids and running away togeather. She was 18 and she had a life to live! So instead of being smart an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1286 words - Complete

1Original
Gerard Way sat on the tour bus the 'Black Parade' Cd blared so he could sing along for practice. 'Four hours till showtime' He thought. He figured he might as well check the bands myspace page, as always a million new messages, comments, and friend requests. He fished through a couple and got bored. He decided to search his name to see what showed up. Over 50 hits, 50 people pretending they were him. He skimmed a few before coming to one that tempted him. It said he was married, to Billy Martins soon to be sister in law. She was only 18, but absolutely captivating. Intoxicating to the point that he wouldn't need a drink for days. He clicked on her display name and fished through her page, going through edited pictures and a few with her and her friends, and her sister. It was a shame they had never met before they ran off to Vegas to get hitched. He picked around a little more. If he ever saw Billy's girl again he would have to mention something. If only he could remember her fucking name.
Gerard shut his computer off and streached out on the sofa. Mikey came stumbling onto the bus, excited for the show. He turned the music down and grabbed a soda out of the fridge, tossing one to Gerard. "What's up?"
"Not much....thinking...found something weird on the internet."
"Oh really?" Mikey didn't look that surprised.
"Apparently I'm married."
"Ah...me to. Anyone cute?" He smirked.
"Very much so, but...yeah good luck with that." Gerard say up, taking a sip of the soda and putting it back down. He made his was off the bus, heading towards the main stage they were going to do sound check soon.
A few hours later he stood at the MIC his arms loosly hung at his sides. The words slipped from his slips so easily, a line that had been sung so many times with such meaning."I don't love you Like I did Yesterday". The song ended and he grabbed a water bottle off of one of the amps. His eye caught a glimpse of something fammiliar. She was in the front row, well technically out of the front row, over the gate that was ment to keep her in. He didn't know what came over him, he had a relitively cocky moment.
"Hey....Wife!" He screamed, walking to the edge of the stage and grabbing the MIC.
The girl spun around,loosing the fight she was presently having with security. She got tossed back into the crowd but she made her way back up to the front smirking at Gerard. So she was who he thought she was. She called herself Benji...how cute. "I have a song for my beloved." His smile brightened to an all out grin. He had a word with his band and the song started.
"Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever"

The song ended and Gerard seemed satisfied with himself. They played two more songs before exiting. Gerard walked over to a friend of his, her name was Rayne, she could get where ever she wanted when she wanted. She snuck backstage often. He pulled her aside smiling like he wanted something because he acctually did.
"What can I do for you G?" She grinned snapping her gum, it was started to get on his nerves already.
"There was a girl earlier-"
"The one you sang to...yeah I saw her. What about her?" She asked, getting jelous when she really had no right to.
"After the show...tell her I want to talk to her...she if she'd meet me by the bus." He stumbled over his words, trying to use the right ones.
"Sure, you need better security If even you know I can sneak more then myself back here."She rolled her eyes and sauntered off.
Gerard headed back to the bus, when the sound from the stage finally died signalling the end of the show he got off the bus,leaning against the side, waiting. After awhile he saw two people heading distinctly in his direction. It was Rayne bringing his 'wife' behind her, and with them was Billy and his little chic friend. 'Cade..that was her name.' He remembered as a footnote. Soon Benji was standing a few feet away from him, wearing a smirk.
"So you saw the page?" She stated this more then asked.
"Something like that." He shot back. "I suppose there's a story behind it...there always is."
"I needed to get rid of a clingy boyfriend." She shrugged.
He faked a gasp. "I feel so used!"
They continued their banter of useless smartass comments until Rayne, Billy, and Cade left becouse it was getting late.
Benj and Gerard ending up on the bus, sitting on the sofa, drinking and arguing about stupid shit.
"So how bad was this clingy boyfriend I got rid of?" He asked.
"After four days he wanted to move to chicago and live happily ever after." She rolled her eyes.
"Really I got one better. I just met this chic like.." He checked his watch. "Five hours ago and we've been previously married.
"Haha....you're a riot man..." She gave a short hollow laugh. "Who's the one that decided to sing to me..announcing that I was you're wife? This is going to be on MTV tommarow and I'll have it worse then Cade does." She smirked but her eyes darkened. "I should get going. I won't cause anymore trouble for you." She stood and walked off the bus and to her car. She shouldn't drive, the liquor had already fucked up her vision enough. She crawled into the back seat and fell asleep. An uncomfortable Benji was better then a dead benji....
Sign up to rate and review this story