Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Red, Black, Silver: The 3 sons of the Dog Lord

3

by InuYashasBitch 1 review

Kouga pops out true confessions in the throes of a LSD trip, Inuyasha's band is falling apart, and a strange woman just showed up on Inutashio's doorstep.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1858 words

0Unrated
Thank you to all my readers and reviewers! Without you this project could not continue.








Chapter Three


Inuyasha sat quietly on his windowsill, the cool night breeze pushed his bangs away from his face. He wasn't exactly lost in thought, he was in a delayed state of shock a the events of the day. It had never crossed his mind that he could have another sibling other than Sesshomaru and he was shocke to amit that he rather liked Sephiroth-- even if his mother had been the 'other woman' in a marriage he believed to be rock solid. With a sigh, Inuyasha stood and stretched, then dug around for his cell phone. Kouga would be awake, even at this late hour, and if he played his cards right he'd be able to get in some rehearsal.

Black Moon Risen was Inuyasha's band. Inuyasha was lead singer, Kouga was drummer, Renkotsu played guitar and his twin Suikotsu played bass. The band was heavy, hard hitting metal with definite glam band undertone. So far they didn't do original songs, preferring instead to cut their teeth on covers of Motley Crue, Mettalica, amd many others, but they had hoped to change that upon getting a record deal.

Inuyasha found Kouga sitting on his bed Indian style and staring blankly into the wall. He waved his hand before the wolf's eyes, alarmed he wasn't getting a reaction. Not sure what had possesed his freind he shoved the wolf demon off the bed with a thump.

Kouga came up fighting and struggling as if in deep water, "Dumbfuck! You want me to drown?"

"In what? Carpet?" Inuyasha watched Kouga scramble onto the bed, panting as if he'd been running or swimming for some time. Cautiously, he sat down, he didn't like how his friend looked or smelled right now.

"Don't you see that purple stuff on the floor?" Kouga pointed to the grey carpet with all seriousness.

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow, "Are you on the pipe, man?"

Kouga shook his head, tying his hair a little tighter, his hands were starting to shake. "Fucking bad trip-- I can't get it to stop.."

"A trip?" Inuyasha hoped he didn't mean...

"Renkotsu and Suikotsu-- they had the shit and they gave it to me-- ya know? I mean I usually don't have bad trips." He mumbled, then grabbed Inuyasha and yanked him into the bed with him face first.

"Dude, you are seriously fucked up." Inuyasha mumbled into the pillow he'd landed on.

Kouga purred against his cute little furry ear, moving his weight over until he was sitting on Inuyasha's bottom, rocking forward and kisses the hanyou's neck. "How about I fuck you up, baby. Like you never been fucked before."

Inuyasha tensed at the touch, "Kouga, what the hell is wrong with you? You goofball, get off me."

"Im sorry to just blurt it out this way, Inuyasha, but I'm not sure you would accept me." Kouga mumbled.

"Accept what?" Inyasha looked over his shoulder at the ookami that was now stroking his silky white hair.

"I think I'm in love with you." he said softly.

Inuyasha shrugged the demon off him, "I damn well know you're high now. You are not gay, Kouga-- there's no way."

"Why? Because you say there isn't?" Kouga's eyes dulled. "How do you know how I feel?"

"Sober up, then tell me and I might take you serious-- but right now-- I just don't think you know what you're talking about!" Inuyasha grabbed one of the whiskey bottles from Kouga's nightstand and turned it back, swallowing the warm liquid with a satiated purr. Kouga watched him drink and hoped against hope that maybe he could get the hanyou drunk enough..

He would have made the move to if the phone's ringing had not drawn his train of thought away from Inuyasha for a moment. Picking up the phone, Kouga snapped a greeting, the listened with a paling face.

"What is it?" Inuyasha asked when he sat the handset back on the reciever. "You look like something's wrong."

"Suikotsu and Renkotsu were just arrested for trafficking drugs." Kouga announced, his buzz ruined.

"Thats no surprise," Inuyasha scoffed with a smirk. He had grown used to the twins and their near constant run ins with the law.

"That's not the worst part. There were shots fired and an officer was killed, and they did it. That was their mother-- they're not coming back." Kouga's gaze shifted to the window. "What are we gonna do?"

Inuyasha growled under his breath, "Well looks like we have to find a new bassist and guitarist. Damn it, I always knew those two would end up in something like this."

Kouga flopped on the bed beside Inuyasha, burying his face into the pillow and sighing in frustration. "Damn, they ruined my high."

Inuyasha sighed in relief.

___________________________________

One Week Later:

Inutashio stood again in front of the mirror in his bedroom, he was wearing that blue silk button down shirt that Tsunade had given him as a gift years before. He'd never worn it, and as he checked his reflection in the glass he was glad he hadn't; it would only make it more special for tonight. He and Tsunade had went out nearly every night this week, and he dared say she was beginning to fall for him again. His intention was to ask Tsunade to wear his mark tonight, his heart skipped a beat when he thought about it.

"Going out?" Sesshomaru stood in the doorway of the bedroom observing his father's preening.

Inutashio smiled and nodded, "Yes. I'm taking Tsunade to a nice restaurant and I-- I plan on asking her to wear my mark tonight."

Sesshomaru felt an icy wash of loathing come over him. "Father! You can't be serious..."

"I am." Inutashio had expected this from his oldest and he wished to have it over with now, he turned to Sesshomaru, hair tie pinched between his teeth as he pulled the silky white mass up on his head and attempted to make a ponytail. "I realized you might have an issue with this."

"I cannot believe you are disrespecting my mother again!" Sesshomaru snapped, slamming the door as he stepped further into the room. What he had to say was private. "Come on, how can you put your mark on another woman knowing my mother is out there, somewhere? Maybe trying to get home to you!"

"Sesshomaru, she left me! That means she didn't want me!" He explained, hoping to smooth it over. He was in no mood to explain why Inari had left him when Sesshomaru was a small child. "I never had you pegged for a hopless romantic."

"Izayoi was the reason for that." Sesshomaru crossed his arms and turned to the window with a growl. "If that home wrecking whore had kept her legs closed--"

"Sesshomaru!" He admonished. "You will not speak ill of Lady Izayoi. I realize your mother leaving you was hard on you, but she didn't love me, son."

"She didn't love you because you never gave her a damn chance!" He turned on his father, eyes blazing, face flooded with emotion as Inutashio had never seen. "You were too busy chasing after human whores! You couldn't even stay faithful to Izayoi, what in the seven Hells makes you think you can be faithful to Tsunade?"

Inutashio growled softly, "I have grown tired of defending my choices to you and your brother, therefore I refuse to do it anymore. I am truly sorry if you are unhappy in anyway because of me. Let me apologize now for this three story mansion with full maid-service that you live in, the designer clothes you wear, the brand new Viper in the garage that I let you drive even though you have no liecense, the free ride through college courtesy of me when you graduate, and oh yes-- Gods forgive me for loving my sons! If your mother had wanted to stay with me I would have let her, she didn't have to leave. You know very well I never marked Izayoi, we could have worked something out!"

Sesshomaru stared at his father in cold disbelief, it was unsettling somehow to hear his father sum up all the things he'd given to his sons. It was not uncommon for demon Lords such as his father to have more than one mate or lover, Inari must have known that when she went to the mansion to be wed to Inutashio. But it was easier to blame his father's near constant philandering than to accept that his mother had left him because she didn't love her own son.

Inutashio shook his head a little, reaching over to pat Sesshomaru on the shoulder. "I'll be back late, but Myoga will be here if anything happens. You can warn your brother's, too. Kami help you all three if my night is interrupted because of some of your sibling rivalry non-sense."

Sesshomaru resisted an urge to bare his fangs at his father, it would have been considered the utmost disrespect. He looked down at his feet instead, then stormed for the door. "I hope you have a good evening. Good luck with whatever it is you think you're doing."

The older demon sighed, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to raise these two again. Thankful that things seemed to be returned to normal-- or as near to it as possible-- Inutashio hummed as he went down the winding staircase. His mood was greatly improved with the knowledge he'd soon be seeing his Tsunade again, and to be making her his mate tonight-- it was going to be magical. He searched the living room for the keys to the Escalade, interrupted by a knock on the door that was so light he had to cock his head and wait for it again before he realized it was the door.

He opened the door, not trying to hide the annoyance at the intrusion that was sure to make him late. To his surprise, he found a woman falling into his arms. She barely came to his chest, her long inky black hair fell in a wave over her back and across her shoulders, it was nearly as long as his. He was so stunned he didn't even catch the scent at first. She had her arms wrapped firmly around his waist, and he could feel tears through the silk shirt.

Blinking in confusion, Inutashio patted her head as if she were a small child in distress, which is what he assumed her to be. "Um, Miss? Do I know you?"

She looked up, her tear streaked cheeks were pale as fine porcelain, her mouth like a small red cherry begging for a kiss. Their eyes locked, her deep blue one staring into dark amber ones that widened in sudden recognition.

"Inutashio, do you not recognize me?" Her voice was musical, lilting a little as she saw his utter surprise.

"You!" He backed away a full step. "It's you! But how? Why?"



BUMBUMBUM who is the mysterious woman.... stay tuned to find out bwhahaha.
Sign up to rate and review this story