Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Red, Black, Silver: The 3 sons of the Dog Lord

2

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Inutashio puts his foot down.. did it help? No. This is just a filler chapter really, setting it up for the madness to come! (nar/IY/FF crossovers)

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 1873 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

"That went exactly like I thought it would", Inutashio heaved a growl. "I apologize for Inuyasha's outburst, Tsunade. I shall deal with it later."

"Do not be too harsh," she touched his arm, "He was right, you know. I did play the mistress and it seems as if he was very attached to his mother."

"He was. He has never fully gotten over her death and I doubt he ever will," The Dog Lord rubbed his nose as he did in frustration. He longed to tell Tsunade about the turn of events that had landed them here. "But be that as it may-- he knows better than to lash out like that. Although I was really surprised to see that Sephiroth sided with Inuyasha. That alliance could be serious trouble."

"Inuyasha is trouble?" Tsunade looked toward the stairs, vivid memories flashing through her mind of half an hour ago when his eyes had flashed red and he'd called her everything but the daughter of God.

"A half demon, such as Sephiroth and Inuyasha, are prone to sudden outbursts of emotion. They are worse when they feel like they are protecting someone they love-- like Izayoi. So add that to the fact that they are also teenagers, which are chemically unbalanced to start with and you literally have a ticking time bomb." Inutashio explained, turning to look out the patio door at a noise.

"So how do you deal with it? I mean, Sephiroth was a lovely child-- but once he turned twelve..." Tsunade stopped, her voice trailing.

"It has to be handled with a soft heart, and open mind, and a firm hand-" And then he added quitely, "Right across his backside."

"Huh?"

"Look," Inutashio turned to her with a beaming smile. "When Sesshomaru turned twelve he tied Inuyasha up in a sheet while he was napping and then attempted to bury him in the backyard. When Inuyasha turned twelve he turned on Sesshomaru and bit him so hard he almost lost a finger. Its been all out war since then. Oh, they somewhat get along now..."

Tsunade smiled, "Maybe we should cancel dinner tonight. You need to be here witht he boys in case Holy War breaks out."

"You're probably right." He sighed, kissing Tsunade lightly and stroking his fingers through her hair. She deepened the kiss slightly. tiptoeing to reach his soft lips, her fingers running through his silky mane as well.

Sephiroth and Inuyasha appeared then, ignoring the adults and heading for the door. Inuyasha snorted in disgust, "Gee, dad, why don't you go ahead and fuck her right on the floor? I cannot believe you brought this whore in the house you shared with my mother!"


"Inuyasha, I will not speak to you again about this language and utter lack of respect in the pres ence of company and especially Tsunade. I know you do not approve of our dating--" he was cut short by a sharp outburst from the two boys.

"Dating!?" Sephiroth and Inuyasha snapped in unison.

Inuyasha snarled openly, "You did not love my mother did you? You were fucking this bitch behind her back the whole time just waiting on her to die so you could have your damned mistress!"

Sephiroth's wrath seemed to shine in his eyes, he had no words to describe how he felt, "You knew he was married? Yet you went ahead and jumped in bed with him? You really are low-- you're a homewrecker!"

Tsunade's eyes went wide, a small sob caught in her throat. And that was all it took to send Inutashio into a rage, his voice came out as a growl, "You two are not yet old enough to understand that sometimes in life things just happen. No one is perfect, not even you two. You condemn us for things you know nothing of."

"Yes, I made a mistake," Tsunade spoke up, her voice shaking. "I can not apologize enough for that, but it cannot ruin the rest of our lives. What you you should be doing if thanking the Gods that you have a family who loves you and are concerned for your wellbeing! Inuyasha, I did not ever try to break up your parents marriage. If I had been trying that-- I would have shown up fourteen years ago with your brother!"

Dead silence fell in the room or a full two minutes. Sephiroth and Inuyasha knew Tsunade was right, but weren't willing to admit it. They exchanged glances of confusion, which were interrupted by Kouga's sudden appearance through the unlocked back door. At the sound of his voice, Inutashio rolled his eyes, he wasn't a fan of the wolf demon.

"Yo! Inuyasha, lets go, man! What's keeping...." His eyes widened at Sephiroth, for once he was struck dumb and speechless.

"Um, Kouga, this is my brother Sephiroth." Inuyasha explained. "Sephiroth, this is my best buddy Kouga."

The two sized each other up for a moment before Kouga cleared his throat, "Cool, well are we rehearsing or what?"

"Yeah, let me grab my stuff-"

"That won't be happening." Inutashio looked at Inuyasha, then turned to Kouga. "Inuyasha isn't going anywhere tonight, Kouga. We're going to be having a chat later about some things that happened this afternoon."

Kouga's tail swished back and forth lightly. "Sure thing-- so tomorrow?"

Inuyasha's growl was audible. his eyes narrowed at his father, "Yeah let me take care of this and we'll see--"

Kouga muttered a goodbye and made a retreat from the house, it was too tense in there for him and he did not envy Inuyasha right now.

"Now go to your rooms and we will discuss this later." Inutashio spoke with authority, the kind that comes with years of parenting. He got a reply of twin growls but was obeyed without further questioning.

After Tsunade left for the night, Inutashio spent he better part of an hour pacing the living room, planning his lecture out well. He only wanted to have to say this once, so he had to be clear. A scent stopped him in his tracks and he turned around to come face to face with Sesshomaru. Well, he wasn't the first one he had wanted to speak to but he'd have to do.

"I will not even ask. I don't really care." Sesshomaru shrugged non-chalantly. "It is your life to ruin as you see fit. But I do want to know why my mother was not good enough to keep you from chasing every human bitch who'd open her legs for you?"

Inutashio cleanched his fist in attempt to keep his temper in check. "Sesshomaru, I want you to go get your other two brothers, we're going to have a family meeting."

Sesshomaru snarled at the possibility but did as he was told. Grumbling he sat on the left side of the couch with Inuyasha on the right and Sephiroth int he middle, not knowing he was in a potentially dangerous position. Inutashio stood before them, surveying his three sons with a light smile.

"I called you all in here because I had something to say. I want you all to listen and don't say another word till I'm done!" He snapped, clawed finger shaking in the general direction of the boy's.

Inuyasha sighed boredly and slumped, "Well get on with it!"

"When I was your age Inuyasha, I was in an arranged marriage, back then demon Lords were promised at birth. Inari was Sesshomaru's mother and once she bore him, the heir to my lands and fortune, she felt as if her duty were fulfilled. We were not in love, although we did like each other. I had started seeing Izayoi around the time Sesshomaru was born and she was fine with that, in fact I dare say she was happy for me. It gave her an excuse to leave and find the man she'd fallen in love with before she was forced to marry me. I found the bone-eaters well and with help from Totousai and Myoga, brought her and Inuyasha here to escape persecution. I built a business and a home and we had a good family. When I met Tsunade she was a wonderful woman, and yes I had an affair and yes she knew I was married. But before you judge her-- there is something else you should know." He stopped to draw in a breath and look away. "Izayoi and I were married in name only after Inuyasha was born, I have a feeling she did not love me quite as much as she thought. Had I not brought here here she would have been a great Japanese princess... she sunk into depression and she no longer wanted anything to do with me. Think Inuyasha-- how often did you see your mother and I together?"

Inuyasha sighed, he knew his dad was right and he hated it. "None I guess--"

"I was a lonely man, and Tsunade loved me. I broke it off with her because she had hopes of going to college and other things in Sacremento, had I known she got pregnant that night I would never have left her. But you see when I said goodbye she never contacted me again--" he ended his rant there, seeing that all three of his sons had gotten the point. "I love you all?"

"You don't even know me!" Sephiroth surged to his feet, meaning to be threatning. Sesshomaru snarled, he didn't like the seme scent dripping from his new sibling.

"I am your father- that is all I need. I would like to get to know you better." Inutashio gave him a softer look, sending the pup back to his seat with a small whine. "As for this afternoon, I am going to chalk it up to the shock of finding out about your brother, but I warn you Inuyasha and you too Sephiroth-- outbursts like that will NOT be tolerated for any reason and especially not towards Tsunade."

Sesshomaru studied the ceiling, this did not appl;y to him as he had not been involved in the name calling and insulting, he'd only stormed out. Inuyasha flushed pink and Sephiroth only glared at his shoes. After a long and rather annoying pause, Inutashio waved his hands around. "Anyone for ice cream?"

His three sons stared at him like he'd gone insane...

"What? I like Ice Cream!" He crossed his arms and stalked off to the kitchen.

Sesshomaru stood and looked down at the other two, "Get one thing straight Sephiroth. You may have desire to be seme, but I am the seme in this house-- don't get cocky."

With that he left the room. Sephiroth stuck his tongue out at Sesshomaru's back as he retreated. Inuyasha buried his face into a pillow laughing. "Aww man, that was a good one!"

"Man, the old mans a little easier than I thought." Sephiroth tapped his lip with a black painted nail.

"Trust me. He's not always so kind." Inuyasha stood up and stretched. "He meant what he said, fuck with him again and you'll feel his wrath. Come on lets get ice cream and Ill fill you in on the in's and out's of the house."
Sign up to rate and review this story