Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

23: House Of Wolves

by horuskitty 1 review

Tell me I'm a bad man, kick me like a stray...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 2279 words

0Unrated
Everyone spent hours sitting in a waiting room just outside the room that Eileen had been taken in to. Mikey, Frank and Ray all sat on a black leather couch against the wall, while Bob leaned against the wall, Maria and Alexia sitting on the floor beside Bob, Gerard walking around in circles, and Leslie standing behind a help desk, talking on the phone. Gerard and Mikey (and probably everyone else) were getting impatient, and just when they were losing patience, the little light above the doors that led to Eileen, turned off.

Leslie pirked her head up at this. "Oh! That's her, she's done." She said, hanging the phone up and rushing towards the doors.

Gerard and the rest jerked their heads up at her comment, as they all stood up and faced the large, wooden doors. Leslie poked her head in and had a hushed conversation with whoever was behind the door. She turned back and smiled as she pulled open one door and someone else pushed the other open. Out of the darkness of the pitch black room behind them, stood Eileen with her hair shadowing her face. She looked up with a rather melancholy look on her face. In a split second everyone thought it didn't work...until Eileen smiled...and her fangs were gone. Everyone suddenly begun cheering as Eileen's eyes instantly caught Gerard's presence, she gasped and darted forward and threw her arms around his waist and hugged him as tightly as ever, as he did the same.

"You're alive!" Eileen squealed.

"Not really..." Gerard thought, remembering the bad news that he got from Kaylyyn. "...Yeah..." He smiled softly, putting his arms around her.

"I told you." Leslie said, raising an eyebrow and grinning. "There is a cure. Kaylyyn lied."

Gerard looked up at her and let go of Eileen. "Could you...cure me too?" Gerard asked.

"Of course--"

In that instant, there was a large amount of snarling and barking noise coming from the hall behind them, they heard a few screams, and still more barking and snarling. Suddenly there was silence.

"...What is that?" Eileen asked, nearly in a whimper.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." Leslie said, making her way towards them, until she suddenly stopped.

They heard footsteps, and around came a very strange looking animal. It wasn't a were wolf...it was some kind of demon wolf. Light fur, and red eyes. And it had a human arm in its mouth, trailing blood behind it as it walked into the waiting room and stared at the group with a growling face.

"Oh my God!" Eileen screamed, clamping her arms around Bob's arm.

"What is that thing!?" Frank shouted, stumbling backwards.

A few and more of the same animal walked in and surrounded the first one, all staring at the group with a hungry look put on. Leslie backed up, arms raised in defense, and keeping her eyes on them.

"Oh fuck..." She whispered.

"Those /things/, are my /pets/."

A voice came from the hall, as it stepped into the room. A young figure hidden underneath a red hooded cape, as the ends dragged along the floor, face hidden, body hidden.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Leslie asked.

"My name is Christine." The voice said. She lifted her head slightly, giving them a view of only one of her eyes as the rest of her face was shaded. "And I am here to pick up a man called Gerard Arthur Way." She said.

At first, Gerard wanted to speak up, but there were fucking demon looking animals in the room. He shrunk back...

"Who wants to know?" Leslie asked again.

"His girlfriend has ordered me to bring him to her without any interruptions. So unless anyone wants to end up like this person..." She pointed at the arm inside of the wolf's mouth. "...Then I highly suggest you hand him over."

"Fuck off..." Gerard muttered. Then clapped a hand over his mouth. "...Oh shit..."

"And you must be him." She said, pointing at him. "Get him!" She ordered her /pets/.

In that instant, the animals lunged forward, ripping past Leslie and Frank, and straight towards Gerard.

"No! Guys, help him!" Eileen yelped, but Bob grabbed her arm.

"If you try fighting those things you'll get killed! You can't heal back, remember?!" He said.

The animals instantly took Gerard to the ground, as he struggled against them. He felt them bite and tear at his arms and chest. He screamed in pain, as blood flew everywhere. The others kept looking about for a weapon to help Gerard with.

"Oh, please...stop struggling. You're only making yourself 'dessert' for her." Christine said. "Bite his neck, he'll stop struggling then." She said.

One of the dogs tried to take a chomp at Gerard's flesh, but he threw a fist into its face. "GET THE FUCK OFFA ME!!!!" Gerard screamed, throwing punches in every direction. He soon began to feel his vampire genes kick in even more, his anger grew, and he kept feeling himself give Christine a snarling glare right in the face. Gerard soon felt that one part kick in; his vision increased, and he could hit every animal without missing, his vision became sharper, and he could detect nearly every move that the animals were going to make next. Gerard then screamed at the top of his lungs and threw a fist into one dog, so hard that his hand went straight through its head. Silence came, the dogs stopped attacking, and everyone stared at him. There he lay on his back, left elbow and forearm holding him up, with his right forearm drove through the skull of one of the dogs. He just stared, panting and sweating, at his own arm covered in blood as he jerked his arm out and looked at the crimson liquid covering his hand and dripping to the floor as the animal collapsed. Christine's eyes were wide.

"You...you killed him...you killed my child!" She said, as if she'd lost her own son.

Gerard didn't say anything, he was too busy staring at his hand and the dog, he was too shocked at what he just did.

"What...what did you do-HOW did you do that?!" Mikey asked, completely stunned.

"BITE HIS NECK! I want that man unconscious!!" Christine shouted.

Again, the dogs lunged forward at the distracted Gerard, and one of them managed to get a tight chomp at him.

"GERARD!!" Eileen screamed.

"AY!! Get offa him, putos!" Maria shouted, lunging at them, only to jump back after one bit into her arm.

"Sister!" Alexia yelped.

"EVERYONE!! FOLLOW ME!!" Leslie shouted from the other end of the room, limping and with Frank's arm over her shoulders.

Everyone rushed past the horde of animals and Christine, leaving Gerard behind...once again.

"But what about my brother?! I won't leave him behind again!" Mikey demanded, yanking his hand free from Ray's.

"Mikey, listen to me...Gerard has the vampire genes; he'll heal back!" Leslie said, panting.

Mikey looked at her, then back at Gerard who had been completely overrun by the demon animals, then looked back at Leslie. "Fine." He muttered regretfully. And with that, everyone made way for the exit.

Back in the waiting room, Gerard lay helpless with numerous gaping holes in his neck as his blood stained the floor and leaving a huge puddle of crimson liquid. His arms, chest, and legs were torn to shreds. His clothes were ripped apart, and he was completely paralyzed, looking up at the ceiling. Christine walked up beside him and looked down into his dark eyes as he looked straight back at her.

"First off...if you hadn't been struggling then you wouldn't be torn into shreds...second...you killed one of my children...that which will cost your neck...and third, you have a date..." She said, waving her hand over his eyes. "...Sleep..." She hummed. And again, just like last time, Gerard's vision went black.


~~~~~


"Wait! Where are we going?!" Mikey shouted, running behind Leslie and the group.

"We're getting out of here until we can get the cops onto this!" Leslie said.

Leslie had lead them out back and rushed Frank to a large building next to the HIM building. She burst through a back door and they hid inside of a large stairwell. She sat Frank down in a corner and tried to aid his arm and chest. He was panting and could hardly move. Leslie though, had healed since.

"How come you're not injured anymore? Those dogs tore right through you!" Maria asked.

"I'm a vampire, remember? I can heal..." Leslie replied, applying pressure to Frank's large gash on his left shoulder. "He's too weak...he needs a hospital." She said.

"...I can...I can make it..." Frank breathed.

"No, she's right. You need a hospital." Maria said.

"Come on," Leslie said, putting Frank's arm around her shoulders. "we're not far from an emergency room." She said.

"Wait...where is Gerard at?!" Mikey said, looking at them.

Everyone stared at him.

"Gerard is back in the other building. We had to leave him behind because he was overrun by those dogs." Leslie said, looking at him.

"You left him back there?! We need to help him!!" He demanded.

"There's no way he could've done that to Mikey now......" Leslie whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Maria asked.

"I'll explain once we get Frank to an emergency room!" Leslie replied, pulling Frank to his feet and leading them up the stairs.

"Great...probably more bad news..." Maria muttered.


They managed to get Frank into an emergency room quickly...they rushed him back and cleaned him up while the rest waited outside in a waiting room. The building was evidently a hospital...Leslie sure knew her whereabouts.
They only hoped that Frank would make it...and that those animals didn't come back.

"Alright, vampire, I've had it with all these secrets! What the fuck is going on?! Who was that bitch in the other building?!" Maria snapped.

"I...I don't know who she was...but I can explain the reason why Mikey doesn't remember Gerard not coming with us." She said, looking at the floor.

"Spit it out, diablo..." Maria said bitterly.

"First off...don't..." Leslie paused, jumping up and pushing Maria a good distance away. "...ever call me a demon. You are no different, /human/." She spat bitterly. "Now...about Mikey...once you've become a full fledged vampire you can control people's minds, you can erase memories, replace memories, make fake ones seem real, all that."

"And? What's with Mikey?" Alexia asked.

"I...don't know if that woman was a vampire or not...but she could have controlled him to leave with us and erased the thoughts of him leaving Gerard behind. He would never have come with us--" Leslie snapped her fingers. "--Just like that. I can feel how attached he is to his brother. So it's plausible that she could have done that. Either her or...Gerard..." She paused again, looking down and thinking.

"/What/?" Ray asked.

"Gerard isn't a full fledged vampire yet...so I highly doubt he could have done it..." She said.

"What about you/, chica? /You're a vampire aren't you?" Alexia asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

Leslie just looked at her. "I'm not of the right age to have mastered that yet. To be really good at it...you have to be older. I'm only 17, so I'm not of age yet." She said. "20 is the right age. So I'm not sure if...Gerard is even capable of it yet...he's learning things too quickly..." She said.

"But...will he be okay?" Mikey asked.

Leslie gave him a reassuring smile. "He's the one with vampire genes, Mikey. He'll heal back just fine." She said.


~~~~~*~

Once again, Gerard woke up in a strange place, filled with a dark and eerie glow. He felt a cold concrete surface beneath him, as he tried to move, he felt completely paralyzed.

"M-my neck..." He thought, trying to reach up and feel his neck. He was throbbing in pain at every inch of his body. "Ohh God..." He whispered.

Suddenly, he heard a fair amount of growling and barking. He looked around and saw the same animals surrounding him that had attacked him before. He tried to move, but again, no avail.

"Oh fuck..." He said. "...I'm gonna die..."

He slowly watched them close in on the concrete table he was on, he knew this was how it was going to end. Until...

"Back away."

A voice came from a large corridor opening. He looked over to his left and saw the hooded figure that he saw before. She approached him and looked down at him lying helpless on the table. She pulled her hood back and he got a good view of her face. She had shortish white hair, pale skin, and sharp golden eyes. She looked almost like a child in a 20 year old's body. He grunted and tried to move, but still couldn't. Whichever dog that bit him on the neck to paralyze him did a good job.

"Don't struggle again, sweetie. I'd hate to have to make one of my darlings rip those lovely arms of yours off." She said, running her palm along the muscles on his left arm.

"What do you...what are you going to do with me, now?" Gerard asked.

"That's not up to me, handsome..." She said, eyeing the blood still gushing out of his neck.

"This woman talks like Kaylyyn..." Gerard groaned in his mind.

"Welcome to my House of Wolves, darling."
Sign up to rate and review this story