Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Whisper On The Wind

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

another one shot. :]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 278 words

0Unrated
Yet another sad one shot. This one's kinda weird. :P
I own nothing. :]
_________________________________________________________________

Brendon fidgeted nervously for the fifth time within the few minutes he was sitting there. He knew what he had to do; he just didn't want to do it. He sighed, getting up and pacing in his living room. He REALLY didn't want to do it. He went into his kitchen, opening a few drawers. Hah, it was smart, but not smart enough. He looked around nervously, after all it could be watching. He reached under the drawer, feeling for the cool blade. He finally found it, taped there, just like he left it. He ripped it off and opened the small pocketknife. He smiled, walking up his stairs. He figured it would work. He positioned himself at the top of the stairs. A few tears found their way down his cheeks. He breathed out, holding the knife in front of him. He closed his eyes, thrusting the knife into his chest. He gasped, falling down the stairs. He certainly didn't put the knife in deep enough to kill himself like he wanted. He crashed down the stairs, hitting his head hard on one of them. He was instantly dizzy as he landed. He landed on the knife, finally getting what he wanted. He was killed instantly once the silver blade pierced his heart. He, Brendon Urie, died knowing the he had defeated it before it defeated him. What it was even the closest person to him, did not know.
_________________________________________________________________

Look for more later. I'm going to do Jon & Spencer's one shots as well. :] Virtual treats for those who review! holding out basket of goodies :)
Sign up to rate and review this story