Categories > Original > Horror > I'm In love With Alice Snow

Prt. 2

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Her skin is almost white, her eyes a fierce silver blue. She walks with a certain grace, that only she could posess, with her head down toward the floor. Her raven hair pooling into her face. She's...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [Y] - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 324 words

0Unrated
Pt.2..WARNING...If your mind can't stand the graphic description of semi-gore...read at your own risk...

I walked her home today,always a block away,in step with her every move,just so that I wouldn't disturb her.I always look out for her,to make her safe,but after all my attempts to make my love happy she betrayed me.
I watched from the window she had been careless enough not to pull the drapes in on. I saw her,talking to him,in her room,lying on the bed. He must have been clever because he got her attention,she laughed.....and they kissed.
My thoughts stumbled,but I knew what I had to do. I gathered myself,and walked home in the rain. He would pay for hypnotising my darling and tainting her love for me.He would be punished for not caring for her like I do,for forcing her to betray me. He will pay.
Still walking home plotting,but also thinking of my sweet Alice and how that should have been me in there...me...with her. Her... in my arms.
My anger gave me the strength to come back and follow him home. The stupid one left his window unlocked. I climbed into his room and I waited in the dark,in silence. Soon the room was filled with his soft breaths of sleep and I knew it was then that I could do what I cam for.
He screamed so loud,but no one came. I never stopped ripping flesh from bone,a slice for all the things he stole that belonged to me. A kiss and a touch from her splatter painted his walls and scarred his flesh. It was a long time before I stopped,long after his pulse had slowed and stopped,after the blood had stopped coming in gushes.
My name is Vincent,and I would do anything for Alice Snow.
Sign up to rate and review this story