Categories > Original > Horror > I'm In love With Alice Snow

Prt.3

by XkissmeXkillmeX 1 review

Her skin is almost white, her eyes a fierce silver blue. She walks with a certain grace, that only she could posess, with her head down toward the floor. Her raven hair pooling into her face. She's...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [Y] - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 266 words

1Ambiance
Alice,I know your afraid,but,oh my sweet I will keep you locked here until you promise to love me. You will show me you love or I will take it from you. I'm sick of all this trying on my part, my torn heart won't let me proceed any longer.
Now I can touch you, feel you, love you, and though you scream at least I know you now see me, you know who I am. Now you can never leave me, now you can love me, now you will love me. I refuse to give up on you. I refuse to leave you. I refuse to let you go. I will never be over you, no matter how hard I do try. Days, months, years will pass and I will still keep you captive. Always professing my love until you understand my passion.
No one else can have you. You will love me. Now you know how I feel. Broken on the inside, wanting the escape that may never come for you, you just can't have it. Your choices lay in madness or death.
Survival will lead you to me. I promise. All it takes is time. Love. Time. Time. Love. Time. Survival. I can take you there my sweet, my love. My embraces may scare you but soon you will be consumed with desires that you may not have known exsisted. I know you will. You are so beautiful, don't worry, everyone will look for you,but never find you. My darling.

My name is Vincent,and Alice Snow belongs to me.....
Sign up to rate and review this story