Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Battle Of Death

Scene/Part/Chapter 2:

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 2 reviews

I know its a one-shot but there are only three chappies..sooo ya. :)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 1064 words

0Unrated
A great golden globe appeared in the sky. It rose against the dark clouds as a warrior stood awake by his window sill...

A heavy armour stood several feet from him. The sun's rays touch the iron on it reflecting blindness. It was a terrifying morning. The man looked at his once bed with his lady sleeping soundly in it. The warrior took dizzy steps and left with no sound made or heard.


"No!" Theresa's heart was pearced and eaten by a serpent as she awoke. Her heart pounded with fear.

"My lady?" Helena, her friendly maid opened the door.
"Oh, Helen...I had an awful dream..." Theresa felt soft tears in her eyes. She was sobbing and her face looked like it was going to break and crumble to the ground, because it was so soft and delicate as a porcelein doll's.

Helena felt as if she would cry too just staring at her. She raced to her bed.
"Now my lady, it'll be alright, everything is alright." She lent a warm arm.

"Jay..." Theresa tried to feel the bed beside her.

Theresa's heart felt a panic.

"Helena, where is Jay?" Her heart raced with no steady movement. Her heart quivered and was racing uneven. Like she was going to die...

Helena's mouth was bleeding as she bit her lip. "Miss..he has gone. He left early in the morning with his army, no one seen or heard him..."

Outside the castle you could screams and dreadful shouts of the woman inside the castle.

The battle had already begun.



The shouts of the castle wasn't only because of Theresa's worry and not just because she was afraid. Her scream was the scream of her baby's arrival.

doctors and nurses rushed into the royal chamber working and panicing as quick as they could.

Theresa shreiked with agony. This moment was the worst in her life. Their child could not be born at this moment...the air smelt of disasters and evil running around the castle. It was a frightening terrifying moment.


The mem in armour were drenched in blood and wounds. Their leader and king lead them through a victory as the dark lord kept close eyes on Jay...

Jay ordered them to head forward with full force at their enemy. But one of the dark lord's men pushed Jay off his horse.
The king fell several feet down a rocky hill. Wounding him in several places.
He finally landed on a cliff-like slope. The man of evil eyes glared down at him as him and his horse charged right down the hill. His eyes were blood-thirsty and he could smell revenge.

Archie, Herry, Odie and Neil looked down upon Jay. Odie charged right after the dark lord to protect his friend and his king. It wasn't enough. The evil man pointed his staff at Odie as red light oushed him into a boulder.

anger forged into Herry's eyes. As he watched him punged his sword into Jay's leg.
Herry took several swings at him but he was no match to him. His hands burnt red and fire.

The red muscles around Archie grew, pain seized inside his body and Neil and him used their whole strength to get him. A titanic battle between all happened.

Odie woke from the major bruise on his head. Archie, Herry and Neil were defeated and he saw the claws on the eveil man go towards Jay. Terror entered his eyes.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"Theresa!" Atlanta shouted.

"Lan, I need you..." Theresa quivered as she screamed between each line she said. Tears still swelled in her eyes.

"I'm here." She tighted her grip in her hand.

"Wher-s Jay" She sobbed and choked as she said his name.

"No word or news have come...Theresa I'm sure he's all right."

Theresa's eyes felt pain, she closed them together and said, "I'm sure Archie's ok too."

Atlanta's eyes were watering with fear. She nodded as she saw the pain Theresa was going through and felt hers at the same time.


The dark lord had peirced Jay's heart. As Odie, Herry, Archie and Neil watched their friend suffer. They had felt no such pain like this before as their whole energy charged towards the lord. Flashes of green, yellow, orange and blue light came from the distant as the laughing evil man turned from his victory to defeat. The power of the four has met their end. But it was time now. To die as heroes or not. And as their love and anger they went for teh evil lord against his black, black heart. No one would have ever felt such power before as it reigned in their body and souls.

"I see it!" said the doctor. "It's a head!"

The four use all their strength and all of their ability. The black smoke ran at them with the horns of a bull they charged.

"I see it! I see it!" Said the nurse. Helena smiled for the first time that day. "My lady, it's coming." Theresa was so happy and hurt at the same time she did not know what to say. She just shreiked.

The lights and darkness hit. Exploding in the sky. The dark lord took them one-by-one as they all hit him at the same time. Blue as ice Archie swung with all his might. The lights flashed the sky creating disasters. But the king lay drenched in his blood...frozen as a statue.

Theresa let out one last scream. As the baby was born into the world. "It's a boy." The doctor smiled. Theresa's weak arms tried to reached for the baby but didn;t suceed. Her eyes were weak...fainting. Atlanta looked worried as Theresa looked sick. "Here give me the baby." Helena offered. "theresa! Theresa!!!" Atlanta sobbed. "NO!!!! NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. She was loosing her best friend. And possibly the one she loved. The window shone with a bright bright light. It was the battle of the four and the dark lord.

Atlanta was sobbing as the doctors rushed to keep Theresa alive. The baby screamed and cried knowing something terrible was happening. Helena held the baby in her arms with warmth. Trying to make everything better for teh child. but she knew nothing was right now. the whole world was in darkness.


And there layed the king, dead...and gone.

long lived the king
Sign up to rate and review this story