Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Narkita meets Naruto

The team

by Inuyisha 0 reviews

Let's see what happens if another girl joins team 7 and is Kakashi's daughter. She has a demon inside her. What could possibly go wrong?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Ino, Iruka, Itachi, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 2823 words

0MarySue
I want to think everyone who supported me while I was writing this fic. And If you have any ideas, just let me know.

"Alright. I won Ino." Sakura said.

"No way! I was so here by a second faster." Ino said.

"Come on Narkita." Sakura called.

"Coming!" Narkita said while running.

"You made us late. Again." Ino said.

"Sorry." She said while walking in the room. Then they walked over to Sasuke.

Narkita sat by Kiba instead. Girls were again fighting over Sasuke.

'This is getting annoying.' Narkita thought as their fighting started to hurt her ears. She got up from her seat and jumped over by the girls.

"Why do ya'll always fight over him?!" Narkita asked. They stopped.

"All your fighting is like a pebble being thrown into an ocean. He doesn't care! Yeesh!" Narkita said. She jumped in the seat in front of Sasuke and glared at him.

"Listen, Boy. I don't need nor do I want your help. Narkita jacked him up by the collar.

"I'm not a boy." She said.

"Prove it." Sasuke said.

"You know I liked you better when you were younger." Narkita said.

"Sakura, please tell Sasuke I'm a girl." Narkita said.

"Alright everyone settle and sit down." Iruka said.

Everyone did so.

"Alright all of you will be in a three man squad. However, team 7 will have four. so let me read that now. Sakura Haruno...Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka paused.

" Yeah!" Naruto said with his hands in the air.

" I'm dog meat." Sakura said with her haed on the table.

" Sasuke Uchiha....." He paused again.

" Yes!" Sakura said with her hands in the air.

'Cha!' Inner Sakura said.

"I'm dead meat." Naruto said with his head down.

"And Narkita...... Ahsiyuni. Is it okay if I use that one?" Iruka asked.

"Yeah. I'm straight." Narkita said. The bell rung and he dismissed the first seven teams. After about thirty minutes. Narkita was late getting to her class.

'I'm so going to be dead.' She thought as she saw a teacher heading for the same classroom door. A chalkboard eraser fell on the teacher's head then Narkita's head.

"That's what you two get for being late." Naruto and Sakura said while laughing. Narkita walked to Naruto and did the F-U on him. She slammed him so hard into the ground that he screamed like a girl.

'Ouch. I know that move hurts.' Kakashi thought. Everyone helped Naruto outside on the balcony.

"Why don't you all introduce yourselves?" Kakashi asked.

"Can't you go first Sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Alright. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My liking are....no you shouldn't know that. My hates are...you shouldn't know that either..."My hobbies are reading books, and training..."My dream is...You definey shouldn't know that." Kakashi said.

'The only thing we learned about him was his name and what he likes to do.' Narkita thought.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like eating ramen. I hate show offs. My hobbies are tasting and comparing different kinds of ramen. My dream is to become Hokage that way everyone will listen and respect me. Believe it!" Naruto said.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I like.. I mean the person that I like is aaahh! My hobbies are arranging flowers. My dream is to aaahh! I hate Naruto." Sakura said. Naruto hung his head.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I have no likes, hates, hobbies, or dreams, but I will make it real: I will restore my clan and destroy a certain some one." Sasuke said.

"My name is Narkita Ahsiyuni. I like meeting new additions to my family. I hate perverts. My hobbies are reading, playing with my pets, training, and running away from my uncle. My dream is to find my father." Narkita said.

Then Kakashi was saying how they had to do another test and not to eat breakfast the next morning. Everyone went home and went to sleep. After a night's rest everyone to the meeting place. Narkita and Kakashi were late.

"Sorry." They said.

"You four need to get one of these three bells from me by noon. If you don't. Not only do you fail, have to go back to the academy, and not eat lunch, but also you get trampled by everyone and get hit by what ever they want. So come at me with the intent to kill. Begin" Kakashi said. Everyone jumped off and hid. Naruto attacked, stupidly.

"Inu, mi, tatsu, Inu, mi, inu. Earth style: Head hunter jutsu." Narkita said while hiding into the ground. When she was under Kakashi, she did the transparency jutsu and got one of the bells.

"I'm done." Narkita called from a distance. She held up the bell.

"Take a rest, you pass." Kakashi said.

'Narkita's fast!' Sakura thought. After about three hours, the bell rung. Kakashi tied Naruto up to a tree.

'Idiot.' Narkita thought.

"Narkita, give me that bell." Kakashi said. She threw it to him.

"You see Naruto, strategy. She had everything planned out from the beginning. Sakura, you let your love of Sasuke get in the way. And Sasuke. You thought that Naruto, Sakura, and Narkita were so far beneath you. You didn't even feel the need to help them." Kakashi said.

Sasuke charged for Kakashi. Narkita threw a rope and caught Sasuke's foot and dragged him back.

"Sasuke. Calm down. Listen I know from experience, that all of us get on each other's nerves, but if we had used that anger on Kakashi-sensei, all of us would have gotten the bell. We could have made a plan. Naruto's Shadow clone jutsu, combined with Sakura's genjutsu, combined with mine and your speed, we could have taken him out one, two, three." Narkita said.

'I hate it when she's right like this.' Sasuke thought as she let go of his foot, and helped him up.

"I'm going to give you all another chance but first, I'm going to go eat lunch. Don't feed Naruto." Kakashi said before walking off.

Narkita's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello, foolish little sister." Her brother said.

"Damyo! I'm going to kill you! Always raiding through my room. And then you have the nerve to challenge me! I don't care if you're older, stronger, and faster than me! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Narkita yelled.

"Calm down." Sakura said.

"Bye Damyo." Narkita said before hanging up the phone.

"Here Naruto." Sakura said while handing Naruto her tray.

She fed him some and black clouds appeared.

"Didn't I tell you not to feed Naruto?!" Kakashi asked.

"Kakashi-sensei, we had to. Went you had given us another chance, Naruto would have passed out and we would have failed again." Sakura said.

"Besides, He has that something that makes us a strong team. So if Naruto goes down, then so do we." Narkita and Sasuke said.

"You pass." Kakashi said.

"What?!" Sakura and Naruto asked.

"You pass." He repeated.

"We passed by disobeying him. If we had obeyed him and let Naruto starve, we would have failed. Go figure, my brother was in one of those teams. And my mom knew Kakashi-sensei." Narkita said.

"Good and Correct. Your mother and I were on the same team. She was captain of the ANBU black Ops when she was five years old." Kakashi said.

"Whoa!" Naruto said.

"Lord Hokage held you back though." Kakashi said to Narkita.

'Narkita. I know you still desire power. Come to me. Or let the marks take you over. It's your choice.' Orochimaru said.

'The answer is still no. Orochimaru, you come any where near my teammates and you're dead.' Narkita said.

'Suit yourself.' Orochimaru said.

Then her cell phone rang again.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Narkita! They're here!" Storm said.

"Who's there?" Narkita asked.

"Itachi and your brother. Damyo! What are you going to do with that kunai?! AHH!" She screamed.

Silence.

"Strom?! Strom?! Strom, are you okay?!?!" Narkita asked.

No answer.

'He...they really did kill her.' Narkita thought, before they started to walk off.

They went to the room Lord Hokage was in. When he was explaining the mission ranks, everyone was listening to Naruto talk about Ramen.

"Hey! Were you five even listening?!" Lord Hokage asked.

"Sorry." Kakashi said.

'Mind transfer jutsu. 'Orochimaru said.

"I was listening. Sarutobi-sensei." Orochimaru said from Narkita's body.

"What the?" Lord Hokage asked.

"I thought you would at least know one of your old student's voice." Orochimaru said.

'Ummm...He learned the Mind transfer jutsu from a distance. 'Lord Hokage thought.

Narkita regained control of her body.

'Uncle Orochimaru. What did you do now? 'Narkita thought.

"Alright Naruto. I'll give you all a C-ranked mission." Lord Hokage said. A man walked in.

"So my life is in the hands of the one short one with the idiotic look?" The old man asked.

"Hey, who's the short one with the idiotic look?" Naruto asked.

Narkita, Sasuke, and Sakura moved closer to Naruto, showing that he was the short one.

"Why you!!!" Naruto said while trying to kill the old man. Narkita poked him in the side.

"Get ready to leave." Kakashi said. After about 30 minutes, they set off to the land of the waves.

"Narkita, must you bring that dog along?" Naruto whined.

"Yes, I have to bring her. Inumaru can't be alone for a day." Narkita said. After a few minutes, Inumaru jumped in a puddle.

"Inumaru, how my times do I have to tell you not to just go jumping in puddles?" Narkita asked while picking her up.

'Even though I don't get why there's a puddle when it hasn't rained for 2 weeks.' Narkita thought. Then some chains wrapped around Kakashi.

"Inu, ne, tatsu, uma, saru, Inu, mi, inu." Narkita said while doing the hand signs before the chains crushed Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura and Naruto yelled. One of the two people snuck up behind Naruto.

"Look out Naruto!" Narkita yelled while pushing him out the way. She got sliced on the arm.

"Inumaru. Attack." Narkita said while throwing her. Inumaru bit the man that gave Narkita her wound.

"What are you two looking at? Attack." Sasuke said while throwing some shuriken. Naruto and Sakura threw some Kunai. Kakashi popped out the ground and tied the attackers to a tree.

"Kakashi-sensei. Why didn't you help sooner? Narkita was badly hurt because of you." Sasuke said.

"What's wrong Sasuke? Afraid your girlfriend will get hurt?" Naruto asked.

"Shut up Naruto." Sakura said.

"Well, for one, I wouldn't have learned anything about who they were after." Kakashi said.

"The bridge builder." Narkita said.

"We need to get back to the village." Sakura said.

"Narkita, try not to move around so much. The claws had poison in them. And when you move you're just spreading the poison." Kakashi said.

Narkita took a kunai and drove it into her arm.

"Narkita?" Naruto asked.

"Guys, I don't want you to abort the mission because of my wound. Besides, I'm not going to run away from danger anymore." Narkita said.

"Narkita. That was cool how you took the poison out and all, but if you lose anymore blood you will die." Kakashi said.

That's when Narkita started to panic. She was running around panicking. Kakashi grabbed her and told her to calm down.

'She's just like her mother. Tell her she's about to die, and she goes out of control.' Kakashi sighed. He got some bandages and tied them around her arm.

'Her arm is healing fast. I wonder.' Kakashi thought.

"Hey, is it bad. That look on you face looks serious." Narkita said.

"It's fine. You'll live." Kakashi said.

After a few minutes, they started off again. Narkita would sometimes crack her arm into place. She was complaining that it felt like it was dislocated or something. Then they got in a boat. Inumaru started running around in the boat.

"Narkita, can't you do something about her? Ouch!" Kakashi asked as Inumaru ran into his chest.

"No. I've tried everything. Nothing seems to work." Narkita said.

Inumaru suddenly jumped into the water. She stayed above the water for about two minutes before she started to drown. Narkita stood up and dove into the water. She came back up and jumped back in the boat.

'Inu, Mi, I, Ushi, Tora, Tatsu.' Narkita thought. Then the water sprayed off them.

Inumaru curled up in Narkita's lap and went to sleep. Then Narkita started to sing a song.

'Her voice is like an angle's.' Sasuke thought.

'Whoa! She can sing.' Naruto thought while closing his eyes.

'She can sing ten times better than I can. She's even got Sasuke nodding off.' Sakura thought.

'That song. It sounds like...' Kakashi thought.

"Narkita, stop singing." Kakashi said while her mouth.

She sent him a look that said, "Why?"

"That song you're singing is for death." Kakashi whispered in her ear.

Narkita leaned back so far that she fell in the water. She coughed and spit up blood until her arm started to hurt and she went under. She sunk to the bottom and lost it.

'Relax. Clam down. Think.' Narkita thought.

She put up the sign for snake, and swam to the boat. She jumped out the water and landed softly in the boat.

"You were under for about fifteen minutes. We thought you were drowned." Kakashi said.

Narkita slapped him hard across the face. She slapped him a few more times before she was on her knees crying into his chest.

'She's exactly like her mother. All out one minute and the next she's crying like there's no tomorrow.' Kakashi thought while patting her on the back.

'Narkita's strong. Yet she chooses not to show it.' Sasuke thought.

When the boat stopped everyone got out. They walked through another forest. Naruto threw a kunai and hit something. Kakashi picked up a bunny.

"I'm so sorry little bunny." Naruto said while petting it.

"Get down!" Narkita yelled as she pulled out two kunai.

She jumped up in the air and tried to stop a giant sword. It sliced her in two. A man jumped on the sword.

"Who the heck are you?" Naruto asked.

"My name is Zabuza." He said.

A strange looking shuriken hit him.

"Ow. Too bad for your teammate though. She wasn't as dumb as she looked." Zabuza said while jumping in the water.

'I'm not dead.' Narkita thought as Kakashi explained about the silent killing jutsu.

'Ne. Shadow possession jutsu.' Narkita thought.

Her shadow connected with Zabuza's. Narkita stepped out from the shadows with Zabuza following her.

"Narkita?" Sakura asked feeling confused.

"It was a shadow clone. I used the mist to look like blood." Narkita said.

'She's even got her mother's tactics.' Kakashi thought.

"Attack him now." Narkita said.

'They'd better hurry. My clone can't hold it for much longer.' Narkita thought.

When the attacks hit Zabuza, he turned into water. Zabuza got behind Narkita and put the sword to her neck.

"Give me the old man or the girl dies." Zabuza said.

"No. Go while you have the chance." Narkita said.

"Narkita." Sakura said.

"I'll be fine! Go! Kakashi-sensei, take them and go! I'll be okay! GO!" Narkita yelled.

"I won't leave you Narkita." Kakashi said.

"Inumaru! Take them away!" Narkita commanded.

"No! I'm not going any where without you!" Inumaru said.

'I need to get them to go. I'll paralyze Zabuza. Byakugan!' Narkita thought.

The real Narkita snuck up behind Zabuza and hit him in four charka points. Then she bit him in the neck.

"Go!" The Narkita clone said before disappearing.

Zabuza grabbed Narkita by the collar and threw her to the ground. She got up and ran to him, only to be thrown back. She got up breathing hard.

'Mom, you had to go and die. You were good enough to become Hokage. Damyo, your S-ranked self had a Kekkai Genkai and killed mother with it. You two are so wrong!' Narkita thought while crying blood. When she cleared her eyes they were blood red.

"And guess what Zabuza? I can take it out on you." Narkita said while running to him.

She latched onto his neck, but this time she let poison seep into his blood. He tore her off his neck and threw her to the ground again. Then he jumped on the water.

"Hidden mist jutsu." Zabuza said before the mist got thicker.

"Shadow cone jutsu soild." Narkita whispered. Clones appeared around the area.

"Manji Battle formation." Kakashi said.

They did so. After a few minutes, everyone's heart was racing. Sasuke and Narkita were getting scared to the core.

'One shallow breath, one tiny movement of the eye is enough to draw his attack. It's suffercating..... I can't take it anymore. I must.' Narkita and Sasuke thought while raising a kunai to their chests.

"Sasuke. Narkita. Calm down. I'm not going to let him kill you. I will not allow my comrades to die. I will protect you, all of you with my life." Kakashi said.
Sign up to rate and review this story