Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Narkita meets Naruto

Whatz up?

by Inuyisha 0 reviews

When KAkashi says that famous line, " I will protect you all with my life." How will Narkita react if Zabuza kill him. And after, who would have thought that she liked a boy named Gaara?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kakashi, Naruto, Orochimaru, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 2008 words

-1MarySue
Hey it's me again And I'm baack. I hope you all like this chaper better.

Narkita suddenly started looking for Inumaru.

'Inumaru! Where are you? Inumaru?' Narkita thought while looking around slightly looking around for her.

'I'm inside you. I jumped inside you when you weren't looking.' Inumaru said.

The words that Kakashi said kept replaying in her head.

'I will protect you, all of you with my life. Kakashi sensei. Tora, Mi, Inu, Mi, Tora, Inu.' Narkita thought.

Then Zabuza got in between the formation. Narkita did the transformation jutsu on herself and Tazuna. She pushed him back.

"Zabuza, you win. Take me and do whatever." Narkita said.

"Good." He said.

He grabbed her and held the sword to her neck. He cut her neck off. Kakashi looked at Zabuza before Tazuna changed back.

"If that's Tazuna. Then that means...." Sakura said not being able to finish.

"Narkita's really dead." Naruto said.

"THINK AGAIN!!!!" The Narkita clones said.

They pounded Zabuza into the ground. Then they all disapppeared, leaving only one.

"Hey yo Zabuza. You naive brat. Opps! My bad. You stupid, clumsy, unskilled, put back ninja." Narkita goaded.

"Why you!" Zabuza said while running to her. He got his Gullotine sword and swong at her.

A clash. A crack. A scream.

" I know one Kekkei Genkai I have." Narkita said as Zabuza's sword flew out of sight.

Zabuza punched her so hard that she flew back and hit the tree behind her. Then he hit Kakashi, knocking him out. At first glance, Narkita thought that Kakashi was dead. She didn't even think about checking.

"Zabuza, I won't, I will not allow you to live! I will kill you!" Narkita said while growing fangs, a tail, and claws.

She moved so fast that not even the sharingan couldn't see. She slashed at him, blood flew everywhere. She slashed him to a tree. She was going to kill him, but Kakashi stopped her. Someone came and got Zabuza.

"Narkita. I'm okay. Calm down." Kakashi said.

Narkita changed back and passed out.

'She's so much like her mother. Always looking out for other's before herself.' Kakashi thought.

Narkita woke up in a bed.

"Narkita, you're awake." Naruto said.

"Where's Sakura?" Narkita asked while looking around for her.

"She went to go powder her nose. What ever that means." Naruto said.

'Idoit. Naruto you always find a way to make someone laugh.' Narkita thought while laughing.

"Where's Inumaru?" Sasuke asked.

Kakashi saw Narkita trying hard to move,so he helped her up to a sitting position. Sakura burst in the door.

" Narkita you're finally awake. I was so worried." Sakura said while hugging the heck out of her.

" You were out for 3 weeks." Naruto said.

' It was almost four. I'm sure glad.' Narkita thought.

"Where's Inumaru?" Sasuke asked again.

"She's alittle busy with something." Narkita answered.

Kakashi got up and gave Narkita some crutches.

"Come on." Kakashi said as they walked out the door and into a forest.

"Hey Kakashi sensei, why are we in a forest?" Naruto asked.

"Shut up Naruto. For once wait before you ask." Narkita said.

"Thank you Dikina---I mean Narkita. You're going to learn how to climb a tree, one more thing: No hands." Kakashi said.

"What's next?" Narkita asked from the top of a tree.

She jumped dowm from the tree and landed on her feet.

" Narkita, how?" Naruto asked.

"My brother." Narkita said.

After what felt like hours, Sakura was the only one that had got past 6 branchs.

"I got it!" Narkita said while snapping her fingers.

"Got what?" Kakashi asked.

"Shadow clone jutsu." Narkita whispered before three clones appeared and jumped on three different trees.

'Transform clone number one.' Narkita thought as she made it transform.

"Hey Sasuke. You'll never be able to beat me at your current level." the Itachi clone said.

' I can beat you. Just you wait until I get up there.' Sasuke thought while balling up his fist.

'Transform clones numbers two and three. Evil illusion: Death mirage jutsu.' Narkita thought as she pointed to Sakura and Naruto.

" Naruto, h-h-h-help....me." The Sakura clone said while coughing up blood.

"Sakura!" Naruto cried.

"Sa...ku..ra....he..lp..me." The Sasuke clone said while dropping down in the tree.

"Sasuke!" Sakura said while running to the tree.

"What are you doing?" Kakashi asked.

"Helping them." She said.

"I think I missed the part how." Kakashi said.

" You know for a jonin, you're pretty slow. Sasuke hates his brother and wants to kill him. Naruto loves Sakura. Sakura loves Sasuke, so I figure if I put their desires in front of them, they'll try harder." Narkita explained.

"Clever." Kakashi said as he saw great improvement in the others.

' Time to work on my tijutsu.' Narkita thought while running to a tree.

She broke it in half and kept at the trees.

' Her tijutsu is as powerful as my own, maybe even stronger.' Kakashi thought as Narkita kicked a thick tree and broke it with that one kick.

By the time it got dark, Sakura was tired and Naruto and that Sasuke would not give up. Not to mention Narkita's training.

" Alright time to go." Kakashi said while taking the crutches.

"Release." Narkita said while taking the jutsus off of everyone.

They walked in silence to Tazuna's house. When they got there, Narkita sat in a corner while Naruto and the others ate.

"Narkita is so stupid." Sakura said as they finished eating.

"Narkita is the smartest one of the group and keeps us going." Kakashi defended.

"Still she's slowing us down." Sakura said.

"Yeah. Plus she talks way too much." Naruto said.

"Agreed. We need her off the squad." Sasuke said.

Narkita,who had finished meitating, heard their little conversation. She opened the door quitely and slamed it on her way out.

"Nice going guys. Way to show team surport." Kakashi said while following Narkita out the door.

What he saw shocked him. He was almost too shocked to move. Narkita raised a kunai and was going to kill herself. He grabbed her arm and took the kunai away from her. He threw the kunai away and put two of her hands in one of his. With his free hand he tilted her chin up so that she was looking at him.

"Narkita listen. Sasuke and the others didn't mean what they said."

"Yes they did and you know it Kakashi. They meant it with all their hearts and soul. That's why I'm going to kill myself."

"Narkita, is killing yourself what your mother had wanted?" He asked as pain and fear for her squeezed at his heart.

Narkita was quite for a second. He just brought her mother like he knew she was still alive. He didn't know anything about her mother.

' Nothing. You know nothing about my mother!' Narkita thought crying.

" I touched a nerve didn't I? It hurts doesn't it?" Kakashi asked.

"Kakashi sensei. You're scaring me. What's going on?"

"Having someone die like that in front of you."

"NOO!KAKASHI SENSEI STOP! Please stop. Please." She begged before passing out.

Kakashi picked her up and carried her bridle style. His guilt was gnawing at him like a bug.

' I think I went a little too far. But it was the only way to really distract her.' Kakashi thought as he walked through Tazuna's doors.

He sat her down in a chair and sat by her. He looked over at Sasuke and the others and saw their death glares. They were looking at Kakashi with disappointment and looking at Narkita with hate in their eyes. They just hated Narkita for doing things like she did. Kakashi looked back at Narkita. She looked so peaceful when she slept, until a look of terror crossed her face. He figured she was having a nightmare, nothing too serious at first. After a while she started to move, as though she was running away form something.

" Narkita wake up." Kakashi said while shaking her.

" Kakashi sensei, never do what you did before again." Narkita whispered to him while opening sleep clouded eyes.

" I promise unless I really need to do it." Kakashi said.

" Narkita, you know we all hope you die." Sasuke said.

' Sasuke we come from the same background. Both of us saw our parents die in front of us. And if it wasn't for me, you'd probaly be dead by now.' Narkita thought.

" Yeah and I hope it's a slow painful death." Naruto said.

' You idoit boy, She possesses great power. Enough for you to become Hokage if she's on your side.' The nine tailed fox said.

Of course Naruto couldn't hear it because he hadn't tapped into the power. Narkita on the other hand, cound hear any demon's every thought. She'd learned how to do that when she was just three.

"Oh and Narkita, we never even liked you." Sakura said.

" Okay." Narkita replied cooly.

" Okay?" Naruto asked.

" Yup. But you three are going to need me, and I won't help." Narkita said while going back outside.

Narkita went outside to look at the moon. It was full and shineing brightly. She knew when she was younger she and her old friend used to go out on nights like this.

" Gaara." She said as she let the name escape her lips.

Gaara. Yes that was his name, and they'd grown so close to each other. Even though Gaara's father hated her. Gaara's brother and sister liked her though.

' Narkita. Where are you? Inumaru, answer me.' A familiar voice asked.

She wanted to see him again not talk. So she didn't answer instead she let her body move on its own. A very bad idea, because Orochimaru could control her body like that, and that's exactly what he did. He made her kill at the least 75 people, maybe more, before he made her body return to Tazuna's house. Kakashi was waiting on her like a father does when his little angle was out with some boy and arrived past the dead line time.

" Where have you been Narkita Coneo Ahsiyuni?" Kakashi asked.

"Outside." Narkita said.

" I've been waiting on you to come back ever since midnight. Do you know what time it is? Eight in the morning."

" Kakashi sensei, take a chill pill or something. Yeesh, you're acting like you're my father."

' That's because I am. I just don't have the nerve to tell you yet.'

" Any way, I do sleep on trees remember?"

" Guess I forgot."

" And I even made breakfast." She said while waking into the kitchen.

" Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and OJ. I'm impressed."

" Come on out you guys. I can see you."

" Feh, you couldn't see me even if I gave myself away." Naruto said as he, Sakura, and Sasuke came out.

" I'm not eating that." Sakura said.

" Neither am I." Sasuke said.

" Not me." Naruto said.

" Narkita was cooking for two hours. The least you can do is eat something." Kakashi said.

" Nope." They said.

" Sit." Narkita ordered.

" Who are we your dogs?" Sakura asked.

' Let me sit down and not say anything.' Kakashi thought while taking the farthest seat from Narkita.

Kakashi knew from experience that if Dikina cooked for someone for longer than one hour, they'd better eat it. The day he didn't eat, let's just say the food went down forcefully. A mistake they were sure to pay for.

"Sit down now." Narkita ordered a bit more forcefully.

' I'd better sit down.' Naruto thought while finding a seat.

' I'll sit down too.' Sakura thought while sitting down.

" Why?" The raven haired Uchiha asked.

" Well Sasuke. If you don't, I'll force it down your thoat." Narkita clearified.

" I'll just take a seat then." Sasuke said while sitting down.

Narkita sat down and started eating. Where ever she saw anyone not eat or try to throw the food away, she growled their way and sent a knowing look. They smiled nervesly and started eating again.

' Now if only I could get them to do that.' Kakashi said before the door burst wide open.
Sign up to rate and review this story