Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Narkita meets Naruto

What happened now?

by Inuyisha 0 reviews

Narkita meets Gaara after a while . what will happen now?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 3472 words

0Unrated
" There she is!" A woman said while pointing a finger at Narkita.

" Girl, you have been charged on murder. How do you respond to this?" A man asked.

" What are you talking about?" Narkita asked, unfazed.

" I just told you." He said.

" Narkita, what's going on?" Kakashi asked.

" I haven't the faintest idea what they're taking about." Narkita said while wiping her mouth.

" You killed 75 people and here's the evidence." He said while holding out a kunai.

" That could be anyone's kunai." Narkita said.

" It says 'Narkita Ahsiyuni'. And not to mention the blood that's on it." He said.

" Narkita. You didn't." Kakashi said.

" No. Why would I? How could I?" She said.

" The same way you did 6 years ago." He said.

" 6 years ago? Narkita what's going on?" Kakashi asked again.

" I don't know." Narkita said.

The man grabbed her from behind, and slamed her into the wall. He kept slaming her head into the wall until it bled. He released her and let her fall to the ground. He kicked her in the ribs and then the face. Narkita's eyes turned blood red and her nails grew into claws. She stopped the man mid kick and flipped him over. She grabbed the woman and threw her on the ground next to the man.

" Once again I did not kill any one. My sensei over there threw my kunai away from me last night. I had cut myself removing left over poison." Narkita said.

" You killed my children. And I'll kill you." The woman said while grabbing the kunai.

" Uma, Tora, Inu. Fire style: Fire ball jutsu." Narkita said while letting one go.

She burned the woman and the man. Everyone was looking at her with wide eyes. She turned to them and they jumped.

" Say Sasuke. Still think you can kill me?" Narkita asked.

" I uh...um." The raven haired Uchiha managed to say before Narkita changed back.

" That's what I thought." Narkita said while cleaning up the ashes.

" Narkita, you're a killing machine." Naruto said with wide eyes.

" And what? Just a second a go, you guys couldn't stand me." Narkita said while throwing the ashes away.

' Yeah, but now I'm scared.' Naruto thought while backing away.

' She thinks that she can beat me. She's just wasting her time.' Sasuke thought.

" I'm going back to the village. Feel free not to follow me." Narkita said while walking out the door.

They waited about 30 minutes, but she didn't come back. Even Sasuke started to worry. For some reason, they wanted her to burst in the door laughing like it was a big act/joke. When she didn't, they started to search for her. However, they found her drying off. Tazuna's grandson was heading back to his house.

" I thought you were heading back." Sakura said in a smart tone of voice.

" I couldn't let a child drown." Narkita said while walking off.

" Narkita, wait." Sasuke said while grabbing her arm.

" Yes?"

" I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. I wasn't thinking clearly."

" Well next time time think before you shoot your mouth off."

' She's even hotter when she's mad.'

" Sasuke, you're a little close to my face."

" So?"

" Sasuke! Ow! My arm!" Narkita yelled as he gripped it tighter.

" Sasuke. Let her go." Kakashi said while prying them apart.

" Hunh?" Sasuke asked, because he was zoned out.

" My arm." Narkita said before he let it go.

Kakashi grabbed Narkita and put her over his sholder. She headbutted him so many times in the head, she was almost bleeding.

" If you'd just relax, it would be a while lot easier on your head." Kakashi said.

" Well sorry. It's not everyday that I get picked up by a 6 foot tall man." Narkita said right back.

" And It's not everyday that I'm carrying a violent student that just so happens to be my former partner over my sholder." Kakashi said.

' So then put me down all ready.'

She suddenly felt a pain in her butt. She looked up at Kakashi and glared at him. Her eyes may have been angry,but a deeper look told you that he had hit a nerve when he said something about her mother. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it even though you couldn't tell.

" Hey Narkita!" Naruto said while waving his hand in her face.

" Shut up Naruto. Don't you hear that?" Narkita asked while standing up.

" Hear what?" The loud mouth blonde asked as Narkita threw a kunai in the air.

" Don't move outside two feets circumferance of two manji battle formations." Narkita said.

" Why?" Naruto asked.

" If you do step out of the circumferance, you will be shot at or possibly killed." Narkita said.

As if on cue, a bird flew past them and the kunai shot sinbon at it and it died.

" Anything else?" Sasuke asked.

" Zabuza and Haku are in front of us." Narkita said.

Zabuza and Haku heard her explaination, and tried not to move. Instead something as simple as a worm moved and the kuani shot at them. They jumped into the opening.

" Narkita, long time no see." Haku said.

" Indeed, how's life been to you?" Narkita asked.

" Good, as you can see my.. uh.. 'sensei' has been well to me." Haku said.

" Haku. What are you doing? Siding with the enemy?" Zabuza asked while moving.

" Zabuza!" Haku yelled while getting in front of him, and died.

' Haku?' Narkita thought as his body fell to the ground.

" Narkita, don't let it get to you." Kakashi said.

" Don't let it get to me? Don't let it get to me? He killed a lot of people and my childhood friend just died for him." Narkita said.

" She's losing it." Naruto whispered to Sakura who nodded.

" Raikage chakra. Inu, I, Ne, Tatsu, Hitsu ji, Oushi, Uma, U, Mi, Inu. Lightning style: lightning kunai scatter jutsu." Narkita said as the kunai glowed golden.

It scattered everywhere Zabuza went. It hit him once, twice, three times before he fell to the ground.

' Her profile was in the bingo book also. Dikina Ahsiyuni, the mirror or reverseal ninja.' Zabuza thought before his and Haku's bodies went into a fit of seisures.

They coughed up blood and their bodies stared to bloat. Kakashi realized that it was that jutsu.

"Heads up!" Kakashi yellled before everyone hid behind a tree.

" Kakashi sensei, why are we hiding behind trees?" Naruto asked.

3 minutes later, he got his answer. Haku's and Zabuza's bodies blew up. Blood and guts flew everywhere.

' Good bye Haku.' Narkita thought as they walked away.

" Whoa! that was soo cool! Narkita, you have got to teach me how to do that." Naruto said.

" Can you change your chakra types?"

" No."

" Than that's lesson one as soon as I get the chance."

They got in a boat and headed off to their village.

" I want another A-ranked mission." Naruto said with his hands in the air.

" Not for a while, I don't." Kakashi and Narkita said at the same time.

They rode in silence apart from the fact the Narkita was telling Naruto, softly might I add, how to change his chakra types. Each time he tired, he turned a different color. Like if he tried to change his chakra to water, he'd turn blue. Earth, dark purple. Wind, pale white. Lightning, yellow for some reason. Back to fire, red. When they made it to the village, Kakashi reported them in, and Lord Hokage told them to rest up for the Chuunin exams. Three days later, Kakashi called them and told them to meet up at a bridge. Narkita, who was not the person to heal then to something after, took a while to get up. When she did, she got dressed, got a scroll, and headed out the door. She opened the scroll and started reading. After she had reviewed, she rolled it back up, only to catch someone's lips. She blushed and backed away.

" Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I'm so sorry." Narkita apoloized over and over again.

" Next time, just watch were you're going."

' Idoit. Don't you even reconize your one and only friend?' A familiar voice asked.

Narkita looked up and looked at the person. Red hair, jade green eyes, black marks around the eyes. Who did she know with those things? Her eyes lit up.

" Gaara! I'm soo happy to see you!" Narkita said while hugging him.

' Why didn't my sand repel her? I certainly don't remember this girl. But I have the feeling I know her from some where.' Gaara thought.

" Gaara, do you know this girl?" A boy Narkita knew as Kankuro asked.

Gaara gave him one of his many death glares. Kankuro flinched and backed away alittle. Temari studied Narkita's profile and snapped her fingers. Everyone looked in her direction.

" Isn't she the one who gave you your first kiss?" Temari asked.

Narkita looked a Gaara, who looked at her.

" Shut up Temari." Gaara said while prying Narkita off of him.

" Do you still have Puppy Love?" Narkita asked him.

" Puppy Love?" Gaara asked.

" Yeah. The brown stuffed puppy with a collor that said ' I love you' in a heart." Narkita explained.

' Idoit boy! That's Narkita! The one with the dog demon sealed inside her!' Shukaku yelled at Gaara, causing Gaara to hold his head.

Narkita saw this and put her hands on his head.

' Shukaku please calm down. I don't want to see Gaara like that again.' Narkita said to him.

At Narkita's touch, Shukaku's rant stopped and he calmed down. Gaara removed his hands from his head and looked at Narkita. For once, in six years, his eyes held concern in them. Two tears coursed slowly down Narkita's cheeks. He smirked. He did indeed remember her.

" I remember you, Narkita Ahsyiuni." Gaara said while wiping the tears off her face gently.

" This is how we met the first time. A kiss. And look now another kiss. Whoa! Naruto!" Narkita said as he jumped on her back and the smile on Gaara's lips faded.

" Kakashi sensei! Sasuke! Sakura! I found her!" the annoying blonde yelled.

" Hey. Narkita, why didn't you meet us at the bridge?" Sakura asked.

" I met up with my old friend Gaara." Narkita said.

" Hey panda freak. You're not from around here are you?" Sasuke asked.

" Why you--"

" Hey Gaara, the blonde is Naruto Uzumaki,he wants to become Hokage, and will put up a fight for his dream. The pink hair is Sakura Haruno, she pretty defensive about the forehead thing. The raven hair is Sasuke Uchiha, last of the Uchiha clan, he thinks he's better than everyone. The silver head is our sensei, Kakashi Hatake, aloof personality though. Everyone this is Gaara, my old friend, he hates to be called panda from everyone, but me. The blonde is his older sister Temari, she has a nice personality, and the hood dude, That's his older bro Kankuro, thinks without acting almost all the time." Narkita said before Gaara got a chance to hurt Sasuke.

"Come on you four. Nice to meet you all." Kakashi said while usering them to the academy.

They went in and took a seat at four different tables as instructed as everyone else. A man walked in and explained what they had to do on the first part. They couldn't get caught cheating on the test, if they got caught five times, the team would go. They had an hour and they begun. Narkita picked up her test.

' Math questions? All this is simple.' Narkita thought while doing her work.

Math questions, please! Narkita could do math questions on the Hokage level. She finished the nine questions in 15 minutes and turned her paper over. Since she was at the last row, she could pass notes the easiest. She sent a note to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Temari, and Kankuro. They all casted side glances at her. She nodded, singaling that they were the correct answers. Narkita saw Gaara using his third eye, and turned her paper back over. She let the sand get in her eye and allowed him to look at the answers. It looked at her and she nodded to him. Once the sand was removed from her eye, she watched as they copied her answers. Since there was like 40 minutes left, Narkita drew things.

" Number 619. What are you doing?" One of the chuunin whispered in her ear.

" What does it look like? I'm drawing." Narkita said.

" How long?" He asked.

" 15 minutes after he told us to begin." She said as he took up her test.

" 396, 369, and 963 are failed." He said.

" What?!" Naruto asked.

" You teammate was caught cheating 5 times." He said.

" What?! I never cheat!" Narkita said.

" Then why were you looking at the red head?" He asked.

" Okay. One I can't even see his test. Two to draw, duh!" Narkita said while showing him the picture.

" Times up." The instuctor said.

" I saw you glance at the blonde right there." He said while pointing to Naruto.

"He's all the way in the front row. How can I see that?! Use your head, you stupid weak, sorry excuse for a human!" Narkita yelled in his face.

" What?" The Chuunin asked.

" You heard me you stupid human." Narkita said as her voice mixed with Inumaru's.

" Call Kakashi Hatake." The instuctor said.

A Chuunin did and Kakashi appeared.

" Is there a problem?" Kakashi asked.

" Yes, you student was caught cheating and she won't get out." He said while pointing to Narkita.

" I...DO...NOT...CHEAT!" Narkita said with her voice still mixed.

" You got caught, you got caught." Kakashi said.

" For the last time. I don't cheat! You humans are all the same. Stupid and ready to blame the one who appears weak well guess what? I'm stronger than you!" Inumaru said from Narkita's body and picked up the chuunin.

" Narkita, put him down." Kakashi said.

" Yeah put me down mutt." The chuunin said.

" Did you just call me a mutt?" Narkita asked.

" What? Don't like it? How about Stupid mutt? At least your mom followed orders." He said.

" Oh no. He brought up her mother." Kakashi said.

"You stupid human!" Narkita said while throwing time to the wall.

He hit the wall so hard, that he busted it open.

" Narkita. Calm down." Kakashi said while holding her down on the ground.

Narkita grew a tail, fangs, and claws. She fliped Kakashi off herself with ease and stood up.

" This may be Narkita's body, but I'm Inumaru for the time being." Inumaru said while standing on the table.

Everyone who knew Narkita as a sweet, loveing, never hurt anyone, type of person, had their mouths wide open. Now Neji he'd known Narkita to be as sweet as Hinata, but this Narkita is the one he instantly fell in love with. Everyone loved Narkita's new attitude. Even Gaara smiled at the new Narkita.

" Well then 'Inumaru' did you cheat?" The instuctor asked.

" Are you deaf, stupid, slow, retarded, or all of the above? I said no." Inumaru said while letting her features fade away.

" Okay you didn't cheat." the instuctor said.

Little did he know that even though he acted tough, Inumaru could smell his fear. She liked the smell of fear. She loved the smell and taste of blood. She was wondering how would he put up a good fight. Probaly not a good one. She smiled evily at the thought. Gaara took one look at her and knew what said was thinking.

' She wants to kill someone.' Gaara thought.

' Or taste someone's blood.' Shukaku laughed.

:. Akamaru. Don't say a thing to anyone and you either Kiba. I Inumaru am a demon.: Inumaru barked and whined at Akamaru and Kiba.

:. Lie to everyone?....... Alright but I'm only doing this for you Inumaru.: Akamaru barked back.

Inumaru nodded and turned to the Chuunin that acused Narkita of cheating, he was just barely breathing.

' I'll put him out of his misery.' Inumaru said while changing her chakra.

' Inumaru, please don't!' Narkita begged as the chakra type was earth style.

"Tschikage charkra!" Inumaru said as the sand poured from Gaara's gourd.

' Inumaru, please don't!' Narkita begged again, but it was too late.

" Sabaku kyuu." Inumaru said as the sand wraped around the Chuunin and she lifted him up in the air.

" Inumaru Stop!" Kiba yelled.

' Do it!' Shukaku said.

" Sabaku sousou." She said while closing her fist, the sand crushed the Chuunin and his blood splashed all over the place.

" Narkita?" Sasuke asked.

" I'm not Narkita, I'm Inumaru. And no it didn't hurt him, the pressure was so hard and fast, he didn't feel a thing." Inumaru explained while licking her lips, freeing them of the blood.

Her knees bucked and she fell to the ground. She sat up and rubbed her head.

" God danggit Inumaru!" Narkita shouted while standing up.

She put the sand back in the gourd and looked at everyone. The girls had terrified looks on their faces, the boys had respect and love looks on theirs, the higher ranking ninja had respect and understanding written on theirs. After a few mintutes, a kounochi name Anko came in and led them to a gate. She explained that they had to get scrolls, a heaven and an earth scroll.

" There are 14 sets of scrolls. Narkita." Anko said.

" Yes Anko-sensei?" Narkita asked.

" You will be on you own, go now." She said said and Narkita blasted off.

" Inu, Mi, Inu, Tatsu, U, Tatsu, Inu, Mi, Ne, Oushi, Ne, Tora, Tori, Tora, Saru, Uma, Saru, Inu, Mi, Hitsu ji, I, Hitsu ji, Inu, Mi, Inu. Time paralysis jutsu." Narkita said as the world stopped.

This is one jutsu that takes chakra the longer she used it. She found a heaven scroll in a tree and an earth scroll by a bus sized centiped. She went to the tower and found her name.

" Shadow clone jutsu." Narkita said as one appeared beside her.

She gave it the scrolls, it went in side and she released the Time paralysis jutsu. She ran off to where she heard Sakura yell. She for some unknown reason, transformed into Sasuke and pushed him out the way. The "grass" ninja bit her instead of Sasuke. She fell hard to the ground and held her neck.

" You will not be so lucky next time Sasuke Uchiha." Orochimaru said before disapearing.

Narkita got up and ran back to the tower. She went into her place, released the shadow clone, and howled in pain. Tears slowly coursed down her face. The pain of three marks were unbarable. She accidentily opened the scrolls and Kakashi popped out.

" Hey Narki... Narkita! What happened to you?" Kakashi asked over the screaming.

" Orochimaru tried to bite Sasuke, but I took the Bite, and he'd already bit me twice before. And now it hurts Kakashi-sensei." Narkita criedKakashi kneeled beside her.

" Ssshhhh. Calm down. Narkita, if you fouse on the pain, of course it'll hurt, think of something else." He said while rubbing her back.

" But Kakashi-sensei, It hurts! Please make it stop." Narkita wailed on his shoulder.

Kakashi felt sorry for her. His eyes though he was in a trance, looked at all three marks. It was amazing that was even alive! The chances of her living were 10% after all.

" Narkita, I'll see how it fairs. If the marks take over, I will aid you okay?" Kakashi said.

He felt her nod. He knew that if the marks took over, they would be in for it. He wordlessly put her to sleep, she would need all the rest she could get. He disappeared and left her to sleep by a wall. Four days later he came back and woke her up. She stood up by the wall and leaned against it. A few hours later everyone was lined up. Ano looked at the roster.

" Lord Hokage, there are 22 students." Anko said.

" We've never had this many, we'll have to trim the numbers down." He said.

" Alright listen up, since this is more genin than we expected, so will have something like elimination round. So those who are scared raise your hands." Anko said while looking around room.

No one raised their hands. Everyone's head turned to Narkita. Eveyone was worried about who would get Narkita.

' Everyone fears me now. Now noone will like me. And I'll be lonely again.' Narkita thought as she looked at everyone, who as soon as she looked at them turned their heads.

" Everyone look at the screen, who you fight will be completely random." Lord Hokage said.

The screen turned on and shuffled for about ten seconds. It stopped on two names.
Sign up to rate and review this story