Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Narkita meets Naruto

Chunin exams

by Inuyisha 0 reviews

Kabuto vs Narkita I wonder who will win...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gaara,Temari,Naruto,Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 1403 words

0Unrated
" The first match will be between Kabuto Yakushi and Narkita Ahsiyuni." Anko said as everyone cleared the space.

" Kill him." Gaara whispered while walking past her.

" Don't expect me to go easy on you because you're a girl." Kabuto said.

" Good. I want a challenge I won't regret." Narkita said while smiling.

" This match between Kabuto and Narkita will now begin." Haetei said.

Kabuto started by throwing a kunai and adding a punch. Narkita stood there unfazed. He punched and kicked and kicked and punched her, yet she was still unfazed. He hand even given her a deep gash on her arm for crying out loud. Narkita stood there, reading his attacks. She could dodge or block his attacks, she just wanted to see how strong he was. He punched her in the stomach and mixed chakra in with the blow. Narkita blinked then cracked a smile. Then she stared laughing like Gaara.

" You may be the son of a medic nin, but even that knowledge can't help you." Narkita laughed while throwing him back.

" Kakashi, what did she just say?" Naruto asked.

" You heard what she said, I just don't know if it’s true." Kakashi said.

' Sharingan!' Narkita thought while blinking.

When she opened her eyes, inside her iris was two shuriken. She transformed and let Inumaru take over.

" Everyone, guess what? I'm Baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk." Inumaru said in a creepy voice and transformed.

' She changed again, but she has red eyes, almost like... the sharingan! She must have inherited it from me.' Kakashi thought.

Kabuto got up and ran to Inumaru, and she brushed his attack off. She got behind him, and kicked him in the air, she heard it pop. She hit 4 chakra points making him lock. And she kicked him to make him drop.

" That's ninja style, pop, lock, and drop it." Inumaru said while landing.

' She's gotten move advanced since the last time I trained her.' Orochimaru thought as Kabuto got up and attacked Inumaru again.

Inumaru stopped him, and bit his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let go of his neck. She did 5 backhand springs, making his head it with each one; She let him go and kicked him in the air again. She slashed his back to make him turn so she could grab his arm, when she did, she started spinning. She flipped and made his head hit the ground hard, and then she kicked him into the wall.

" Inumaru's barrage." She said while doing a back flip.

Kabuto go up and the marks started to take over. She ran to him and slashed him all over until he was bloody. She made sand from the ground outside and pulled it inside.

" Sabaku kyuu." She said as the sand wrapped around Kabuto.

" Narkita wait!" Kakashi said.

" Sabaku sousou." She said while closing her fist.

It crushed him. The sand came to her. She couldn't kill him, not because she didn't want to. Narkita held her back.

' I'm sorry Shukaku, My host wouldn’t let me end his life.' Inumaru said.

' I understand. She will see it your way in a while.' Shukaku said.

The medic nins came and got Kabuto and took him away.

" Narkita Ahsyuni is the winner." Haetei said.

Narkita took her body back and suppressed the mark. She jumped to where her team was. Sakura was worried if she's be next, Naruto had that stupid grin on his face, Sasuke broke out that emo shell of his and smiled, and Kakashi was eying her. She looked over at Gaara and saw he had a smile on his face. Next it was Sasuke's turn to fight. Orochimaru looked at Narkita and smirked. That sent the marks into over drive, but she didn't show it. Kakashi sensed it and took her away in a cloud of smoke. He sat her down and started to write symbols over her body in his blood. He did some hand signs and put his hand over the marks. She yelled in pain. When Kakashi let go, she was breathing hard.

" This seal is only as strong as your will power. If you ever, even a little bit, doubt yourself the marks will take over." He explained.

She nodded and heard footsteps.

" My, my. It seems you two have gotten stronger in a short amount of time." Orochimaru said as he stepped out of the darkness.

Narkita's eyes became wide, her heart skipped a beat, and her breath hitched in her throat. Kakashi stood in front of Narkita.

" What do you want Orochimaru?" Kakashi asked.

" I have the right to see my own niece don't I?" Orochimaru asked.

Kakashi's eyes widened. Uncle? How? He knew Orochimaru wasn't on his side of the family, so it must have been Narkita's mother's side.

' That maybe true, but I don't like that look in his eye. And the way Narkita is shaking, she doesn't want to be anywhere near him.' Kakashi thought as he looked at Narkita.

Orochimaru walked towards them, and Kakashi moved out the way. He squatted down and lifted Narkita's chin. Narkita looked him in the eye and saw a familiar look.

' I know that look! He wants my eyes so that he can use the sharingan and byakugan! And he'll kill me to get them!' Narkita thought with wide eyes.

" Come now my niece. There is nothing to fear of me. All I want are the sharingan and byakugan. The only thing you'll be missing is you eyes." Orochimaru said as she stood up.

Narkita held her hand up. There was a red ball with sparks forming in her hands.

" Kakashi-sensei, if you can use the chidori, I need your help." Narkita said as she built up chakra for it.

Orochimaru smiled. Narkita ran towards him and put the blow inside of him. He grabbed her and picked her up.

" You will come to me. You will submit to me. I will have you as my own." Orochimaru whispered in her ear before disappearing.

Narkita fell on the ground and rubbed her butt. Kakashi helped her up.

' He can be a real pain in the butt sometimes.' Narkita thought as she thought of ways to make Orochimaru squirm.

" Are you alright?" Kakashi asked as he saw an evil look on her face.

" Hunh? Oh yeah, yeah. How do you think everyone's doing?" Narkita asked.

`` I don’t know, come on.” Kakashi said while grabbing her and disappearing.

Naruto was the first to notice Kakashi and Narkita were back. Sakura was on the wall asleep, and Sasuke was in emo mode.

“ Kakashi-sensei, Naruto won his match by luck…”

“ Yeah, say that to my face Mr. I won in a pathetic way.” Naruto said.

“ Like I said, Naruto won his by luck, Sakura’s ended in a draw, and Neji beat Hinata.” Sasuke said.

Narkita looked at the screen and wondered who was next. It stopped on two names.

“ Gaara of the sand and Rock Lee will now fight.” Anko announced.

“ Now’s your chance Lee.” Guy said while giving him a thumbs up.

“ I will not disappoint you Guy sensei.” Lee said while jumping down across from Gaara.

“Come on Lee! Do it!” Narkita cheered.

“ Do not worry. I will defeat him.” Lee said.

‘ Come on Gaara, just don’t kill him though.’ Narkita thought with a smile.

In the middle of the match, Lee was going to open the seven gates of life.

" Lee's going to win!" Naruto said.

" Not exactly." Narkita said.

"Huh?" Sasuke asked, breaking out his emo mode.

" Gaara has on sand armor. It takes 75% of the damage, giving Gaara 25% damage." Narkita explained as Lee pulled his hidden lotus.

" Sand Coffin." Gaara said as the sand wrapped around Lee.

" Don't Kill him!" Narkita whispered.

" Sand Burial!" Gaara yelled while crushing Lee's arm and leg.

" Lee, you have no idea how lucky you are." Narkita said.

Some medic nins came and took Lee to the hospital with Guy following. Narkita was counting Lee's blessings for him.

" All finalists come down here." Anko said.

Everyone lined up.

" Here are the match ups." Anko said while holding up a board.

Naruto verses Neji, Shikamaru verse Dozo, Kankuro verses Shino, Shikamaru verses Temari, and Narkita and Sasuke verses Gaara. When Narkita saw that, a huge lump formed in her throat.
Sign up to rate and review this story