Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Narkita meets Naruto

Training and matches

by Inuyisha 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-03 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 2234 words

0Unrated
She could have sworn she saw his eyes widen before her vision went blurry. Then her vision went black. Narkita opened her eyes, only to see she was in the hospital.

‘ What happened?’ She thought as she sat up.

“ Well, well, well. It seems the dog is finally up.” Gaara said while walking in the door.

“ Gaara, I can’t believe I’m fighting you…” Narkita said.

Gaara laughed a little. Narkita looked toward him.

“ What’s so funny?” Narkita asked.

“ It just, this reminds me of the time that you and I really met eye to eye. Or in our case sand to sand.” Gaara said with a small laugh.

“ Yeah I remember alright. You were hurting the kids that ran away from you with the sand. I was the first out of all the children to ever touch you. Ever to come near you.” Narkita said.

“ Yes, after that we became very good friends. You always did take up for me after that. But my father wanted you to have nothing to do with me so he casted you out of the village. After that happened, my life went down hill.” Gaara said as he stood by the bed.

Narkita’s head was bobbing as though she hadn’t gotten any sleep in days. Gaara commanded his sand to push her down. When it did, she looked at him funny. He made the sand stay like that for awhile and went out the door. Narkita got out the sand, she got out of bed,put on different clothes, grabbed her ninja gear, and jumped out of the window. She ran to a deserted part of the village and came to a cliff. She cracked her knuckles.

‘ This is going to be a piece of cake to climb.’ Narkita thought while starting to climb it.

She climbed up the cliff in a flash. When she got up she collapsed on the ground. She sat up after a few minutes. She stood up. She suddenly let out a cry of frustration and punched the ground underneath her. It moaned and cracked in two. She felt the ground give under her, and she really didn’t have any time to react. She would have fallen if it wasn’t for Sasuke’s hand. He carried her to Kakashi and put her down.

“ Hey. What up?” Narkita asked with a smile.

“ Hmmm… It seems you’re okay. I mean after you fainting, I almost canceled your match.” Kakashi said.

“ W-w-w-what are you guys working on?” Narkita asked, taking the subject off her.

“ Chidori.” Sasuke said.

“ Yes. For ultimate power, you two need to learn how to do it at the same time” Kakashi said with a masked smile.

“ I’m left handed.” Sasuke said.

“ And I’m right handed.” Narkita said.

“ Good, then we shouldn’t have a problem then. Should we?” Kakashi asked.

Narkita nodded her head like a big dummy.

“ Now Sasuke grab Narkita’s right hand with your left.” Kakashi said.

Sasuke hesitated for a while, but her grabbed her hand in his.

“ Now both of you activate your sharigans.” Kakashi said. “ Good now focus your chakra to your hand like you did before Sasuke.” Kakashi instructed.

When Sasuke did, it burned the mess out of Narkita’s hand. It was ripping her skin off.

“ Now you too Narkita.” Kakashi said.

Narkita did. When she did, the chidori was loud and bright.

“ Now hit that target.” Kakashi said.

Narkita and Sasuke ran to one of the biggest targets, and it exploded. They let go of the other’s hand and backed away from each other.

“ Sasuke Uchiha.” Gaara’s strained voice echoed.

“ Yeah?” Sasuke asked with his hands in his pockets.

“ Be ready. I’m going to destroy you in our match.” Gaara said as he walked toward them and stopping three feet away from them.

Seeing that Sasuke was a little speechless, Narkita said something without thinking for once.

“ Well you know what Gaara? We’re goin’ to run ya into the ground, and when we do, you won’t know what hit cha.” Narkita said before she started pushing him away from Sasuke and Kakashi. “ Try not to hurt him badly Panda. And I’m looking forward to our rematch.” She whispered before shoving him away. “ And don’t you forget it!” Narkita yelled.

“ What was that all about?” Kakashi asked when she came back to them.

“ Nothing Kakashi sensei.” Narkita said as though she was talking to Naruto.

‘ So you say.’ Kakashi thought. “ You two need some rest. You need to recover your chakra.”

“ Great idea Kakashi sensei!” Narkita said, a little too quickly. ‘ Whoa, I’ve been a little jumpy. I hope Sasuke hasn’t noticed.’ Nakita thought as she and Sasuke followed Kakashi.

“ Hey Narkita are you okay? You’ve been a little paranoid.” Sasuke said with a hidden grin.

Narkita jumped.

‘He notice!’ Narkita thought with a panicked expression.

“ Just kidding! You took me seriously?” Sasuke asked as he laughed.

“ Well… yeah. “ Narkita said with a smile.

“ Hey, I joke sometimes.” Sasuke said, still laughing.

‘ He’s so cute when he’s laughing.’ Narkita thought.

“ Break it up back there.” Kakashi said as he stopped.
Kakashi motioned for them to sit down and rest. Sasuke sat right down, but Narkita told Kakashi that she was worried about him. He told her he’d be fine and to get some rest. Narkita sat down and took a while to get to sleep.

“ I don’t want to die!”

“ Foster your hate for us and you will live.”

“ If you don’t do as I say, I will have Kabuto kill you!”

“ Ah!” Narkita screamed as she stood up.

“ I see your finally up Narkita.” Sasuke said as he walked to her.

“ I wish I could say the same for Kakashi sensei. He’s out like a light.” Narkita said.

Then Kakashi disappeared. Narkita and Sasuke looked at each other and some how fell into a black hole. When they opened their eyes, they were in their seven year old bodies. They were running in to the Uchiha part of the village.

“ Hey Sasuke. Your mom said that she would help you with your shuriken jutsu, but you declined. I was hoping that I can help you.” Narkita said as they slowed down to a walk.

‘ She’s asking to help me? What if she gets hurt?’ Sasuke thought as he looked at her.

Sasuke hadn’t answered, so they continued to walk. Narkita wasn’t used to silence so it was a little awkward for her. They suddenly noticed something: all the lights were off. Then the village was way too quite.

“ Something’s not right Narkita.” Sasuke said.

‘ You know, I sensed something back there.’ Inumaru said and Narkita jumped, but not enough for Sasuke to notice.
Narkita shook it off and followed Sasuke to his house. More than likely Narkita’s mother was sure to be there.

“ Mom, we’re back!” Sasuke and Narkita said at the same time while taking off their shoes.

Hearing no answer neither of their mothers, they started to look around the house. First, they looked in the kitchen. Then the entertainment room. When they didn’t find them there, they went to the main room. When they reached it, they heard a thud.

‘ Something’s in there.’ Sasuke thought.

Narkita on the other hand was crying. She already knew what lay on the other side of the door. She heard her brother’s thoughts.

‘ Now that the Uchiha clan is wiped out, only our younger siblings stand in out way. Not even Itachi’s parents or my mother could stand up to our powers.’ Damyo thought.

“ Sasuke, please… L-l-l-l-let’s just go.” Narkita said while pulling his sleeve.

Sasuke shook his head and reached for the door. Narkita reached for the door also. Together they both opened the door. They took about two steps before they stopped. Their parents were on the floor, blood was everywhere. They both looked at their older brothers then at each other and back again.

“ D¬¬-d-d-d-damyo?” Sasuke asked.

“ Ita-ita-ita-itachi?” Narkita asked.

They both nodded.

“ Why would you kill…”

“ To see how strong we were.” Damyo said as he and Itachi took a step towards Narkita and Sasuke.

Then Itachi’s and Damyo’s eyes changed. Narkita and Sasuke stared into their eyes and had a tingly feeling. They looked around and saw nothing put bodies and blood everywhere. Then they saw their brothers kill their parents.

“ NO!” Narkita screamed with Sasuke. Then they fell to the ground.
They got up, breathing heavily. Narkita ran to her brother Damyo and punched him in his “flawless” face as her mother called it, and bruised it. He punched her back and sent her flying. She got up again with tears in her eyes. Then her heart felt like a sword had pierced straight through it. She and Sasuke ran out the house screaming that they didn’t want to die. When they got half way away from their house, their brothers stopped them. They started begging for their lives and Damyo held up a hand to silence them.

“ You two are not worth killing.” Itachi said.

“ If you two ever want to destroy us, foster your hate for us. Hate everyone and everything for living.” Itachi said before slicing at them.

“ AH!” Narkita screamed.

“Ugh.” Sasuke said as they woke up.

“ Good after noon to you two too.” Kakashi said while reading his book.

“ How long were we out?” Narkita asked.

“ Maybe… Oh would you look at the time. Its time for you two to go to the chuunin exams.” Kakashi said while putting his book up.

Narkita and Sasuke nodded and took off.

‘ Did that just happen?’ Narkita thought as they reached the arena.

They jumped in the wall and landed in the middle of the arena.

“ Alright. The final competitors are here. This match will be between Narkita Ahsiyuni and Sasuke Uchiha verses Gaara of the desert.” Gemna said as Gaara walked down.

Gaara walked until he was a few feet away from them.

“ Begin!” Gemna said as he jumped out the way.

Gaara’s sand started to pour out of his gourd and the sand surrounded him. The sand lashed out to Narkita and Sasuke, who went different directions to dodged the attack. Gaara made the sand split the ways Sauke and Narkita went and it almost got them. Gaara kept at making the sand attack them. Sasuke and Narkita dodged the sand with ease. Eventullay, the sand got Narkita’s shoulder. She stopped and the sand wrapped around her.

“ Sabaku kyuu.” Gaara said.

“ Narkita!” Sasuke yelled as he threw shuriken at Gaara, which was useless.

“ Sabaku sousou.” Gaara said while closing his fist.

Narkita felt something brush against her skin, put didn’t harm her. She burst out of the sand coffin and landed near Sasuke.

“ Are you okay Narkita?” Sasuke asked.

“ Yeah. I’m fine.” Narkita said.

Narkita focused her chakra and got enough chakra.

“ Transform.” Narkita said as a cloud appeared around her.

When it cleared, she transformed into Naruto.

“ Shadow clone jutsu.” Narkita said as five clones appeared around her.

“ What are you doing?” Sasuke asked.

“ This next move is in the courtesy of Naruto!” Narkita said as the clones scattered.

The clones ran to Gaara and kicked him.

“ Na-ru-to.” Three clones said while kicking him.

“ Uzu-ma-ki.” Two more clone said while kicking Gaara into the air.

Narkita ran and jumped off the clone.

“Barrage!” Narkita said as she flipped and kicked Gaara into the ground.

‘Byakugan.’ Narkita thought as she transformed again.

This time she was Neji. Gaara got up and wiped his sand around to get her. But he was too late. She had already gotten in the stance for the eight tripalm one hundred twenty-eight palm jutsu.

“ She couldn’t have! Its impossible! Even I haven’t gotten to that level!” Neji yelled.

“ Eight tripalms two palms!” Narkita said as she moved in in Gaara.

Her attack hit. Now there was no stopping her.

“ Four palms…eight palms… sixteen palms… thirty-two palms… sixty-four palms… one hundred twenty-eight palms!” Narkita said while hitting all his points.

After the last one, she pushed him away with some of her chakra. Narkita smirked as she watched Gaara get up. Gaara looked at her and made the sand behind her grab her. Narkita screamed and tried to brake out of the sand.

“ Come on now Narkita, you all of all people should know it’s pointless to get out of my sand.” Gaara said to a squirming Narkita.

“ Let me out of here!” Narkita screamed.

Gaara smiled and made the sand crush her.

‘ Not here! Not now. I still have to beat Damyo!’ Narkita thought while calming down.

Narkita looked at Gaara and smiled. Gaara looked at her as though she had sprouted three heads.

“ Fire style: Fire spin jutsu!” Narkita said before a spinning ball of fire left her mouth.

Gaara moved out the way. In doing so, he released his hold on Narkita. Narkita landed with a crazy smile. Then she started laughing.

“ You wanted a fight, now you got one Panda.” Narkita said while attacking him head on.

Gaara forced his sand in front of himself. Much to his surprise, his next blink he had been flying back.
Sign up to rate and review this story