Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Unhonorable feelings.

Chapter 8

by kristinia 0 reviews

Rukia and Byakuya moments along with Toshiro and Momo moments.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Abarai Renji, Chado Yasutora, Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kuchiki Byakuya, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurosaki Isshin, Kurosaki Karin, Kurosaki Yuzu, Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 1336 words

0Unrated
"Shirio-kun!!" Momo yelled and looked around only to see nothing. She pouted before a glint enterred her eyes and she ran forward only to be stopped by a hand on her shoulder. "Momo." Toshiro stated calmly and Momo turned around to see him staring at her calmly with his green blue eyes and his lips pulling up into a friendly smirk.

"Hiding from me is cruel, Shirio-kun. I've been searching for you for so long." Momo said complaining lightly but she was smiling brightly at the captain of the 10th Division. Toshiro smirked at her as he stared at her fondly before he looked up at the sky and said," It's weird, there haven't been any attacks lately. Yet... I am thankful there hasn't been any."

"Why do you say that, Shirio-kun?" Momo asked curiously before blushing as he turned to look at her and he answered," Then I wouldn't be able to spend as much time as I have been with you, Momo." Momo smiled shyly as she looked down and said softly," I'm also glad I can spend so much time with you as well, Shirio-kun. I've been so happy while I spend time with you."

"I'm glad I can still make you happy, Momo." Toshiro said as he looked back down at her and met her brown eyes before the two looked up at the sky. "Have you heard on Rukia-chan, Shirio-kun?" Momo asked and Toshiro sighed as he answered," Hai, Kuchiki-taicho sent me a letter and you one but yours is probably late or maybe he didn't send you one because of me."

"He knows everything that goes on it seems." Momo said smiling a little as Toshiro continued," Rukia.. has forgiven Ichigo and is spending time with him but Renji is staying with them all during the time. Kuchiki has been unnaturally busy lately and can't stay with them and watch over them so he has asked that me and you go and watch over Ichigo, Rukia and Renji."

"Why me?" Momo asked tilting her head to the side as Toshiro looked down and met her gaze as he answered," He said he didn't want me stuck with them alone so he wanted me to have company that i'm used to." Momo smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he turned a light pink before it disapped and he returned her embrace as she said softly," I'm glad it's me."

"Ah... so am I." Toshiro said as they seperated and Momo blushed deeply causing Toshiro to smirk as he looked back at the sky. Momo suddenly looked concerned and worried causing Toshiro to look at her as he asked," Momo what's wrong?" "I was wondering.. what do the other captains think about Rukia forgiving Ichigo so soon?" Momo answered with a question and surprise flashed through Toshiro's eyes.

He suddenly looked serious as he answered," I don't know, Momo. But knowing them not to happy especially Junshiro-taichou." Momo smiled at him and said softly," But we'll make sure that nothing bad happens." Toshiro smirked and nodded as he said," Of course."

------

Rukia looked up as soon as she felt his reiatsu and smiled a little as she said," Good morning, nii-sama." Byakuya looked over at her before he walked in her direction and sat down next to her easily. "Good morning, Rukia." Byakuya said as the two looked up at the sky in comfortable silence. Rukia smiled gently as she over looked the garden beside her nii-sama.

Byakuya stiffened before relaxing as he looked over and saw Rukia resting her head on his shoulder. He didn't mind and he looked forward again as they enjoyed the peaceful quietness without anyone bothering them.

------

Byakuya stood in the doorway to the livingroom just as Rukia joined him a servant answered the door and Rukia blinked shocked at the sight of Toshiro and Momo. "H-Hitsugaya-taichou, Hinamori-fukutaichou!!" The servant exclaimed and Toshiro barely glanced at the servant before his eyes landed on Byakuya and a surprised Rukia.

"Ah, gomen, we're late, Kuchiki-taichou. We had to take a detour before we could finally get here." Toshiro stated as he walked passed the servant and was closely followed by Momo after she bowed to the servant respectfully who looked like she was going to faint. Rukia bowed her head slightly as she said," Hitsugaya-taichou, Hinamori-fukutaichou."

"I'll be going now, Rukia." Byakuya said as he started walking away and Rukia bowed to his back as she said," Have a good day, nii-sama." Byakuya looked over his shoulder and nodded his head before leaving and Rukia turned to her.. two guests who were staring at her intently before she asked," May... I help you with something?"

"We are here to watch over you when you are with Ichigo, Rukia. Don't worry, Byakuya is just worried about you." Toshiro said and Rukia nodded her head as she fought down the feeling of pleasure and happiness building inside of her stomache. "Rukia-chan, how are you feeling?" Momo asked suddenly at her side and looking over her concerned.

Rukia blinked before blushing a little as she looked away and answered," I'm doing better, arigato for asking, Hinamori-fukutaichou." "Just Momo, Rukia-chan." Momo said smiling and Rukia smiled back hesitantly as Toshiro asked," Are Renji and Ichigo coming over, Rukia?" Rukia looked at him and answered softly," I don't know, Hitsugaya-taichou."

A vein throbbed in Toshiro's head before he calmed himself down and he looked towards a startled Rukia and a smiling Momo as he smirked and said," Just Toshiro when Byakuya or other captains aren't around, Rukia. Being called captain all the time gets rather old." "That's right, Shirio-kun, doesn't like to be called Hitsugaya-taichou." Momo said smiling.

Toshiro looked at her as if he wanted to strangle her but there was a gentleness in his eyes... such fondness for Momo. "Ah, shut it bed wetter Momo." Toshiro teased and Rukia smiled as Momo quickly retaliated and said," Whitey-chan." A vein throbbed and soon the two were bickering good naturally amusing Rukia who was watching from a safe distance.

Rukia started laughing lightly before suddenly she stopped eyes widening as she grabbed her chest and suddenly was on her knees. Momo and Toshiro looked at her concerned and their eyes widened in shock when she started coughing and when she lowered her hands they were splattered with blood. "Rukia-chan!" Momo exclaimed as she suddenly kneeled beside Rukia.

"What's going on?" A servant asked before she noticed Rukia kneeling on the ground coughing. "Rukia-sama! Help someone call for Kuchiki-sama! Rukia is having another attack! Call for Unohana-sama!" The servant called out and soone maids and servants were around whispering softly and concerned. Toshiro looked over glaring which caused them to back up as he said," Get going already. Rukia needs help now. Don't stand around there like idiots."

That got them moving as Toshiro kneeled beside Rukia and picked her up easily as she said weakly," Toshiro..." She started coughing automatically and Toshiro's eyes narrowed slightly as blood splattered over her hands and onto her shinigami outfit. He looked around the area before following a servant who motioned him to follow him.

Momo followed behind him and walked into a dark room with a seal in the middle under a bed. "Place Rukia-sama, here. Unohana-sama and Kuchiki-sama shall be here shortly." The male servant said lowering his gaze to the ground respectfully before leaving and Toshiro placed Rukia down gently as he tried to make her comfortable. "N-nii-sama..." Rukia muttered before squeezing her eyes shut as another coughing fit hit her.

"Rukia-chan." Momo said worried and Toshiro walked over to her and stood next to her as they watched over Rukia during her coughing fit. Toshiro put a hand on Momo's shoulder for comfort as he said," Momo the only thing we can do for her right now is to watch over her and wait for both Kuchiki-taichou and Unohana-taichou." Momo nodded her head as she placed her hand on his.
Sign up to rate and review this story