Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Unhonorable feelings.

Chapter 9

by kristinia 0 reviews

Once Unohana and Byakuya get back there Unohana sets directly to working on Rukia. She doesn't know why Rukia's condition is worsening and orders Byakuya to move Rukia into the Fourth Division Firs...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Abarai Renji, Chado Yasutora, Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kuchiki Byakuya, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurosaki Isshin, Kurosaki Karin, Kurosaki Yuzu, Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 989 words

0Unrated
Unohana busted into the room shortly followed by Byakuya and Renji. Unohana immediately went to Rukia's side as she put her hand over Rukia's stomache frowning as she went up and seemed to freeze before she bent over murmuring softly. When she lifted her head Rukia was fast asleep or unconcious. "What happened?!" Renji asked angrily and worried.

"Me and Momo were arguing good naturally when she fell to her knees and started coughing. A servant said she had what you would call.. a attack." Toshiro answered before staring at Byakuya who tensed slightly at that and Unohana looked up before turning to Byakuya and she said," Kuchiki-taichou, we must move Rukia to the 4 Division. I need to work with others, I can't do this alone."

Byakuya nodded as he walked over to Rukia and picked her up easily as Unohana turned to Renji smiling worriedly and said," Renji, please go tell Rukia-chan's friends in the human world of Rukia-chan's condition. Hitsugaya-taichou if you and Momo-chan will go tell the other captains." Toshiro, Momo and Renji nodded before disappearing and Byakuya followed Unohana as they moved swiftly and quickly.

-----

"Ichigo!! Orihime-chan! Chad! Ishida!" Renji exclaimed as he ran into Kisuke's house without approval. "Renji?" Ichigo asked confused before turning serious at Renji's serious and worried expression. "Renji, what is it?" Ichigo asked as the others stood up alongside Ichigo. "It's Rukia... her condition has worsened, so bad in fact that's she's been moved to the 4 Division." Renji answered seriously.

"Rukia-chan?" Orihime asked worried and Renji nodded his head as he said," I was told to come get you all, since you would be worried about Rukia." Ichigo stood up fists clentching as he said," I'll go." "We will to." Orihime said a worried frown on her face as the others nodded their heads and Kisuke sighed as he said," I'll go as well."

Renji gave them a half smirk before they all left.

------

"Ukitake-taichou!" Momo exclaimed busting in on the 13 Division captain's office and Junshiro looked up smiling as he asked," To what do I owe this visit, Momo-chan?" "Ukitake-taichou, it's Rukia! Her condition has worsened and Unohana-taichou ordered for Kuchiki-taichou to take her to the 4 Division." Momo answered near tears as Junshiro sat up in shock.

"Alright, i'll head over there immediately. You continue on your mission, Momo-chan." Junshiro said and for a few seconds placed a comforting hand on her shoulder before leaving quickly and Momo left just as quickly.

-----

"Shunsui-taichou, Komamura-taichou, Kenpachi-taichou, Rukia's condition has worsened and Unohana-taichou had to order Kuchiki-taichou to take her to the 4 division." Toshiro said once he busted in on Shunsui's office. Shunsui looked up slightly startled as he said," I see... we'll go and meet Junshiro there." Momo enterred and Toshiro looked over at her.

"That's everyone, so let's all go." Toshiro said and they disappeared.

-----

Renji with Ichigo and his friends appeared in the 4 Division just as the captains with Momo did. "Kurosaki-san." Junshiro said slightly surprised but wasn't angry and Ichigo looked up as he said," Junshiro... Kenpachi, Toshiro, Komamura.." He looked around before asking angrily," Where is Byakuya?! Why isn't he here waiting for his sister?!"

Toshiro looked deadly serious as he answered," I don't know, he came here carrying Rukia... he should be waiting out here for her unless he went to his office." "No." Junshiro said softly yet firmly and Renji asked," What?" "Byakuya... he didn't go back to his office." Junshiro answered as Ichigo asked hotly," How do you know that?"

"Byakuya may seem cold hearted and apathetic, and may even seem that he doesn't care for Rukia, but that isn't the truth. He would never go do paperwork when his sister's life maybe in danger. He's around here somewhere I just don't know where. All I know is that he isn't so cold he'd ignore his sister's life when it is in danger." Junshiro answered dead serious.

"Then where is he?" Ichigo asked angrily and Renji sighed as he answered," Ichigo.. you aren't very good at it but try feeling for his spiritual pressure." Ichigo blinked as did the captains before they did as he said and their eyes widened as Kenpachi asked," Renji, how did you know..?" "He's my captain." Renji answered as if it was that simply.

Ichigo looked confused and Renji slapped his face with his own hand as he said," Ichigo, you moron, he's..." He was cut off when the doors to the emergency room was opened and Unohana stepped out. They saw over her that Byakuya was beside a bandaged up Rukia holding her hand in his. "Ah you all made it." Unohana said smiling slightly.

"He's... with her." Ichigo said softly and Unohana looked over her shoulder eyes filling with sadness as she walked forward and the doors closed behind her. "That is something none of you need to see." Unohana said softly as she closed her eyes and Junshiro asked serious and worried," How.. bad was she? Is Rukia going to be alright?"

Unohana opened her eyes and stared at them solemn before smiling and she answered," As long as things continue with the way they are going with Kuchiki-taichou, then yes, she will be alright and she will live. Kuchiki-taichou, is the one who is healing her, he is the one who is keeping her alive and he is the one who lets her live on. Oh now i'm just blabbering away."

-----

Byakuya looked down at Rukia her hand in his and he closed his eyes. This reminded him of the time Hisana died, holding his hand, but Rukia wouldn't die. He wouldn't let her die, he would keep her alive, no matter what, he wouldn't let someone he loved for die. Wait.. love... he loved Rukia.. When did that happen? When did he let it happen?

Byakuya opened his eyes and said softly," You'll be alright, Rukia... i'll be here when you wake up."
Sign up to rate and review this story