Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Revenge

Run

by DemonGuitar 0 reviews

Frank gets his revenge on Ray and then something terrible wrong starts to happen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 541 words

0Unrated
So yeah, Ray is gonna get his and then something bad will happen and one of them, Gerard or Frank, will die. Sorry, but thats how things happen, well.. both of them probably will, ha ha I could change my mind when I write the next chapter though xDD



Ray's Point Of View



Frank actually looked seriously, I looked down and saw him hand hiding in the pocket, a bulge in it, thats when I got worried, " Come on, Frank. You wouldn't really do that would you?" I said, hiding the fright in my voice slightly. Gerard rubbed his hand up and down Frank's arm and whispered something into his ear and he nodded, pulling the gun out and smiled a little bit. He held it limply by his side, and cocked the gun. " Frank, you... please, come on" I whined, Gerard smiled, " Do it Frankie" Frank raised the gun and pulled the trigger with his eyes shut. The last thing I heard was, " I forgive you Ray, don't worry"



Gerard's Point Of View



Frank put the gun back in his pocket and leaned against me. As soon as we heard the monitor flatline I tugged on his arm, " Frank, we have to get out of here, lets go." He nodded and let me pull him out of the room and we started down the hall, " We might have to start running, can you do that?" I asked him. " Y-yeah, your car is out front right?" He asked, I nodded in response and started pulling him faster. I heard fast footsteps behind us and tugged his arm and we started moving fast, thinking the stairs would be faster and we made it down to the floor of Frank's room only to see Frank walking down the hall with a cup of coffee, " Frank? Gerard? What are you two doing?" He asked, " Nothing. We'll call you later, just. Call Bob or something" I hissed and turned around to see the security still on us, running now. I pulled Frank harder and we both started running down the hall while Mikey was still yelling for us to explain what what happening.



I pressed the gas a little harder as we sped down the highway, Frank was still breathing heavily in the passenger seat. I put my hand on his thigh and he smiled up at me through his labored breathing, " What... are we gonna d-d-do now?" He asked. " I dunno... how about Texas?" I asked, laughing. Frank started giggling and then went into a fit of violently coughs. I switched my gaze from the road to Frank, squeezing his leg again and sighed. He looked down at his hand for a second and rubbed it into the cloth of the jacket he was still wearing, but not before I saw the bright red fluid on his hand, " Frank?" I asked, " Don't.... Don't worry, Gee" He breathed, and looked out the window, placing the non stitched up part of his face to the chilled window.


So.... Yeah... They're running away and Ray is dead and.. well... you know how stuff like this happens. You know one of them is gonna die, and know that it could possibly not be Frank, wow, surprise I know!
Sign up to rate and review this story