Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Revenge

Want

by DemonGuitar 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard have a talk about what happened

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 575 words

0Unrated
I'M ALIVE! :-D Ha haha, you know you guys love me for making you wait, and yes, Frank will get revenge and there will be nervous break downs and someone is gonna die.. But I don't know who yet so.. yeah. And there is gonna be this chapter and maybe two more, but at the most three and it'll be done then, I know, cry cry, you'll live.



Gerard's Point Of View



Frank stared blankly out into the sky. We were on the roof the hospital, he'd whined and begged to get out of his room so I wrapped him up and jackets and as much warm shit as I could before I even though of taking him outside. He continued staring out until I couldn't take it anymore, " Frank, come on, I told you they found Ray, why are you still so pissed?" I asked, he sighed and tried to hid his face from the cold wind coming in. I came over to him and wrapped my arms around him and let him put his head on my chest.



He sighed again before he said anything, " Gerard, I really thought he would kill me. And then when I asked about you, he seemed so... Not him. How could Ray do that?" He mumbled. I placed my hands on the back of his head softly and ran my fingers through his hair and waited for him to finish. " And all the time I can't help but think, I wanna kill that motherfucker, you know? He killed a little kid, his kid. And his wife and almost me and Mark. I just wish I could get more revenge that just him being in jail for a few years." He whined and started shaking, crying. I held him closer. " You really want it?" I asked and he nodded looking up slightly. " Then lets do it, they brought him back here, to the hospital, car wreck with the cops in New York" I laughed bitterly and he giggled, " He always was a shitty driver"



Ray's Point Of View



" Can you please let me out of these?" I whined to the nurse walking by me. I gestured to the restraints on me and looked at her, " You're in the jail ward, we don't got for puppy dog looks up here, oh and you have two visitors too" she said, as the door opened. I laughed out loud as I saw Gerard, protectively holding onto Frank, who had a long jacket wrapped around him, guessing that he didn't like the fact that he had on a hospital dress underneath it. " Well, look who decided to drop by" I smirked, Looking at Frank's face, " Looks painful" I commented, " Shut up bastard" He hissed, " Now, is that really the way you wanna talk to one of your best friends?" I asked, smiling again. He kicked the side of the bed, jerking it sideways, " Frank!" Gerard hissed, pulling him back. " This is gonna be a fun reunion, I can already tell" I laughed as Frank was still being help back by Gerard. Frank growled, " We're here for Revenge, and this time, I won't fuck up and leave two people alive like you did" He hissed.


Oooooooh snap guys! I'm really starting to love how I can manipulate things like hospitals, I mean.. Letting Gerard and Frank in to see Ray, and they don't even care that Ray almost killed Frank. I love it!
Sign up to rate and review this story