Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Revenge

Good Evening

by DemonGuitar 5 reviews

Frank Walks up and they boys find out something about Ray

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 578 words

1Original
Only one review on the last one? Come on guys, I don't have to update twice a day, which is why I'm only updating once today.




Frank's Point Of View



I felt the pain before I knew I was even awake. I tightened my eyes, only to cause more pain and whined like a baby about to cry. " Frank?" Someone asked. I whined again and opened my eyes slowly seeing the jet black hair I knew so well, " Gee?" I asked and he laughed and nodded, " This'll amazing the doctors" He smiled, holding my hand, " Doctors?" I asked, closing my eyes from the annoying light and trying to find out where the annoying fucking beeping was coming from. " Yeah, the Doctors, you're in the hospital, don't you remember what happened with Ray?" He asked sadly, the sadness showing in his eyes too. I thought for a second and the whole ordeal flashing infront of me, " Shit... Gerard, where is Ray?" I asked, trying to get up. I groaned in pain and Gerard grabbed my shoulders gently, " Not here, don't worry" He said laying me down and pulling the blankets up around me, still whispering to me until I was calm enough to lay down without his hands on me.


We sat in silence for a few minutes until I remembered what I had told him before I'd left the house, " I still owe you don't I?" I asked smirking and he smiled, giggling slightly when he remembered what I was talking about, " Not here, and not now." He smiled, kissing me softly. Then someone else called out, " Gerard?" I looked up and turned around to another bed, " yeah" he answered softly, still holding onto my hand, " Is Frank awake?" They asked. " Yeah Mark, he's awake" He said, smiling. Mark? Oh yeah... Katie's. Katie. Shit. " Gee, I really need to know where Ray is" I whimpered. He sighed, " He's missing, baby, okay? I really don't know where he is" He answered, " Okay" I said softly and slipped back into the blankets, falling asleep again.


Mikey's Point Of View


"I still don't know how this happened" I hissed while sitting in the waiting room, only one other person was aloud per 'patient' after visiting hours. I hated referring to Frank as that, but I guess he was. Bob shrugged, " Me either, Mikey. Me either" And started walking around the room. I got up and moved closer to the TV, the late night news was on, " Breaking News, this just in, the murdered Ray Toro, and guitarist for a band called My Chemical Romance has just been spotted outside of New Yor-" " What the fuck?" I hissed. I reached up to the turn the TV up louder and called for Bob, " Bob, come here!" The news continued talking about how they had spotted Ray and now had about twenty cops on him. " I-I-I we have to tell Gerard" I said, running past the admin desk and into the ICU seeing Gerard about to nod off his arms crossed on the railing off Frank's bed and his head resting softly, " Gerard!" I yelled getting up to the bed, He looked at me and put his finger to his lips, shushing me, " They found Ray!" I half yelled and half whispered, " Yeah, in New York"


So yay and nay! Ray is back in the picture,and he will be a lot more now cause, if you noticed, Frank really wants to find him.
Sign up to rate and review this story