Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Revenge

I.C.U

by DemonGuitar 1 review

Gerard, Mikey and Bob are waiting for Frank to wake up and Gerard makes friends with Mark. And they discover that Ray is missing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 796 words

0Unrated
Yep, Gerard and Mark become friends in the ICU while waiting for Frank to walk up cause he's still pretty much half dead. And Ray's gone.



Gerard's Point Of View



" Hey Gee, want some coffee or something?" Bob asked me, sitting next to me in the waiting room at the hospital. I shook my head and he shrugged his shoulders and ruffled my hair a little and walked down the hall. Mikey came up to me and sighed, laying his head on my shoulder, " Hey" He whispered, " Hey" I answered, " You know, when that doctor comes out and tells you that Frank's dead or alive or whatever, you still gotta be strong. What would Frank say if he saw you like this, refusing coffee, come on" He laughed softly. I sniffled, " I don't wanna be strong Mikes, I just wanna go back to when me and Frank were fine and no one was mad and going off on people. And Ray? I mean.. " I trailed off and leaned into Mikey and he sighed, " I know, but Frank doesn't need this, none of this do"



" You here for Frank Iero?" someone said through my haze of sleep. I just nodded against Mikey and tried to hide my face from whoever it was. " Well I'm Doctor Zomier, and I was the one that worked on Frank." I whimpered when he said those words, like he was some item being built, Mikey's hand rubbed my back and sighed, " Well, he's stable now, would you like to see him?" I looked up to the doctor and nodded. " He still looks pretty bad, he has lots of cuts and bruises on his face mostly, so don't be alarmed, there are also lots of tubes and such" I just nodded again and stood up, following him through the doors that said I.C.U on them. There were at least ten people in beds in that room, and they all looked either half dead or miserable. He stopped at a bed near the back and walked away. Mikey put his hand on my shoulder and slightly pushed me to the bed. I sat down in the chair next to him and looked at his face, both his eyes were swollen and black and he had a bunch of stitches and bandages, his scorpion tattoo had a line of stitches down it, I reached up and touched it softly, " Thats gonna piss you off, I can already tell" I said softly.


10PM Day One


" Hello sir, and may I ask who you are?" I looked up to see an old plump woman, dressed like a nurse, looking at me with a smile holding a chart, which I guessed was Frank's. " Gerard... Frank's boyfriend" I said, " Well, I'm carrie may, I'm Frank's night nurse, I can see why he fell for you" She smiled, pulling Frank's blanket tighter around him and I smiled at her, a real soul in this hospital. " Thanks" I laughed, and looked over to the next bed seeing the man from before, Mark I guess. He was barely awake but he was staring at the ceiling. " Hey Mark" I said, getting up and going over to him letting the nurse do whatever she was going to do. " Hey" he whispered back. " Thanks for helping Frank earlier" I sighed, " Oh, no problem. If Katie cared so much about him, he has to be a good kid. How is he by the way?" He asked, moving his head slightly over to try and look at Frank," better than before. His face is pretty beat up, I guess thats why he's still knocked out" I answered. " Yeah... I overheard the nurses and doctors talking, Ray's missing now, they can't find him." I sighed as my response and held my face in my hands.


I talked with Mark for a little while longer, until his nurse made me leave him alone so he could sleep and I turned back to Frank, noticing Mikey had gotten a few of his things from the house. On the side table one of the pictures of us was set on it and his blanket from home was thrown neatly over him and his nurse was cleaning his face. " How long do you think they'll have to be here?" I asked her, " Well... A few weeks at the most, Frank was severely hurt, not only from the gun shot but badly on his head, and that could cause a few complications. And Mark, well, I'm not his nurse or his doctor you'll have to ask one of them" She said, I could tell she actually felt bad for all of us and Frank espically. I sighed and laid my head on the bed.


See, they're both okay, don't worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story