Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Revenge

Second Death

by DemonGuitar 1 review

Ray kills the second person and the two survivors are left for dead, but someone finds them.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 859 words

0Unrated
So the cry out in pain in the end was Mark, the only one thats dead is Max so far, but the second person will die. And I bet you can't guess who finds the survivors!


Katie's Point Of View


I looked on sadly at my former lover beating my current lover and cried out, Mark was already knocked out, there was no way he would make it unless someone intervened, " Ray! Stop hurting him! You know that this only has to do with us! " I called out. Ray stopped and turned to me with an angered look, " You know what? You're right!" He laughed, pulling a knife out from one on his back pockets, " So lets make it about us Katie! Lets make it about how you left me and I'm out for revenge! I killed our son for revenge and now I'm gonna kill you, who cares about those two anyway, no one will find us anyway!" He said, waving the knife in the direction of Frank and Mark, who both looked pathetic laying there on the floor, who looked worse I couldn't tell you though.


" Ray.... Why?" I asked, trying not to let the air escape me, Ray was sitting next to me looking at the blood covered knife that he had pulled out of my chest only seconds ago, " Revenge, my love. I told you this already." He said, wiping the blood off on the carpet. I started gasping for my breath, " It won't help" he sighed, looking over and kissing me, and walking out of the room.



Mark's Point Of View


I pulled myself up onto my knees, blocking out of the pain in my shoulder and stomach, I never thought getting shot actually hurt this bad. I looked up through the blurry vision and saw Katie, slumped over in her chair, I didn't even want to see if she was actually dead, that would've been too much, Frank seemed to be the only hope. He was still laid in the corner, but his breathing was shallow. I pulled myself to him and started to shake him, I felt terrible for walking him for he looked like he was in pain even while he was blacked out.



Frank's Point Of View


" Frank! Frank! Come on! Walk up!" Someone shouted in my ear, I wanted to move away but everything hurt to much, might as well do what they want, " Huh?" I mumbled, " I need your phone, we need to call someone." The frantic voice said, I felt him grab my pockets and then pull my phone out and started dialing some numbers, I think remembered Gerard, for the second time, " Gerard" I whined, reaching out, trying to grab the phone, even though I couldn't see through the blood and most likely black eyes I had. The person grabbed my hand and put it back down to my side, " Yeah, um... There are two people that are shot, and I think there are two other people dead, please, you gotta help us." I then noticed it was Mark and he was probably talking to 911 or something.


" Frank, who did you want me to call?" He asked once he had told the operator everything and hung up. " Gerard" I whispered in pain. I heard him click the few buttons that took him to the address book and then dial the number. " Hey... Um, Gerard?" He asked. " Yeah, I know this is Frank's phone and you don't know who I am, but you really need to come to Ray's house, Frank needs you" He said. I didn't catch the rest of it but soon Mark was groaning in pain, and I, for one, didn't want to do anything, I was already in too much pain.



Gerard's Point Of View


I flew up the steps of Ray's out and opened the door. I went straight to his room only to find some man than I'd never met, probably the one that was on the phone and Frank, bloodied and looking half dead. I heard sirens coming closer and I ran to Frank. I pulled him up in my arms and tried to wipe some of the blood from his face, so he didn't look that bad, " He's still alive, I think" the man on the ground said, " Who are you, what happened?" I asked. " Mark, Katie's husband. Ray... Ray d-did this" He said. I then looked up and whimpered at the sight of a young boy who had a barely recognizable face and a woman who appeared to be stabbed. " Ray? How could Ray have done this?" I asked, hugging Frank closer hearing him whine softly in pain. " Sorry, baby" I said loosening my grip slightly. " I don't know" As soon as Mark said that, people burst through the door and one pulled me from Frank and the others started looking at Frank and Mark and pulling things out and checking things, I assumed they were the 911 people. " Don't worry, Frank, you're gonna be fine."


You guys should know that I'd never kill off Frank.. well.. I mean... besides that first story, but this one kinda needs him.
Sign up to rate and review this story