Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not royalty

six

by my_famous_last_words 3 reviews

I think I might be done

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 565 words

0Unrated
"I cannot believe I'm doing this" Gerard muttered putting on a nice suit.

"Well you have to prove to the queen that you aren't the kind of guy she thinks you are" said Natalie fixing her hair, and taking out her lip and nose peircings "And I can't believe you're making me go! When my brother sees me I'm dead"

"Hey I need your help! This woman will be looking for one mistake with me to send me off!"

"Well well Mr. I-don't-like-her-like-that I see you're trying to make an impression" She said folding her arms.

"Ugh yeah yeah you were right now can we go?" Gerard said

"Fine let's go" they got to the castle and Bridgette opened the door. Gerard couldn't take her eyes off of her, he usually saw her in jeans, hoodies, and converse but the way she was dressed was completely different, a spaghetti strap dress which was a light blue green color and matching heels.

"Natalie what are you doing here?" Bridgette asked

"He told me to come" Natalie said, Bridgette let them pass and she led them to the dining room, Gerard stood awkwardly as the queen walked in, Natalie was next to him whispering, "Bri is going to introduce you, you'll walk by her and bow down to her highness"

"Mother this is Gerard Way" Gerard did everything Natalie told him to do and the queen looked impressed. Natalie's brother wasn't impressed. They sat at the table and Natalie was still whispering instructions to Gerard.

"Natalie, I'm wondering where have you been the past few days" her brother inquired

"With my boyfriend" Natalie replied

"Do mother and father know?"

"No" Her brother smirked evilly. He looked at Bridgette

"Darling-" she cut him off

"No do not call me darling, we are not getting married and I most certainly am not interested in you" Natalie gave her a quick thumbs up when no one was looking. The night continued and Jacob(Yeah it's Natalie's brother I don't think I ever gave him a name)got in a pissy mood.

"Well Mr. Way I must admit you are not at all what I expected and I am terribly sorry for my false accusations" the queen said

"It's alright your highness, I'd expect nothing less. You just want the best for your daughter" he said, he saw Natalie give him an approving head nod, the queen smiled.

"Well I'm terribly sorry I cannot be a hostess right now, I really need to get back to work it was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Way" she said leaving

"I must be off" Jacob said through clenched teeth and he left. Bridgette jumped and hugged Gerard,

"You did it!" she squealed, Natalie smiled

"I'll show my way out" she said leaving, Gerard couldn't stop himself. He kissed her

"Bridgette does this prove I love you? I dressed up, watched my language like a good boy, and I faced the queen of Denmark."

"Gerard you don't know how happy I am right now" she said kissing him, "Thank you so much for doing this"

"Bri I'd do anything for you" he said
______________________________________________________

A/N: Ummm yeah I don't know bout you guys but I'm getting bored :P I think if I do continue it'll be once in a while not like an everyday thing. Who knows we'll just see where life takes me.
Sign up to rate and review this story