Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > To Young to Fall in Love

falling & Planes

by crywadew 3 reviews

Tommy's sister get the chance of a lifetime to go on tour with his band, what happens when she starts falling for his bestfriend.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-12-09 - Updated: 2005-12-10 - 1537 words

0Unrated
"Tommy where the hell are you? You were suppose to be here a half hour ago?" I yelled into the phone at my brother.

"Oh...oh shit. I'm sorry Bekki I will be there as soon as I can. We just got off the highway" was his response.

While on the phone with him I heard yelling and music in the background and assumed that it was his O' so famous band mates, as he claimed.

"Alright hurry, bye." I said and then hung up the phone.

After I hung up the phone, I remembered that my friend had wanted me to call her. I again put more change into the phone and dialed her number, after about two rings she picked up the phone.

"Yellow," was her plain response. I had already begun to miss her and hearing her voice brought a smile to my face.

"Kellyn it me Bekki, my plane just landed!" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Oh I miss you already, I wish you would have stayed home. Your going to have so much fun there without me," She replied with sadness in her voice.

"Yeah, well who knows. Tommy's friends sound crazy, and that might not be in a good way. Anyway I can't talk for long cause Tommy is going to be here soon. Of course he was late again," I said laughing into the phone.

"Well I have to anyway parents are bitching, call me soon please and let me know you are alive. Bye love ya."

"I will call you in a few days, bye, olives." I said and then hung up the phone.

I went to sit back down in my chair. I hated waiting, I was always the impatient one. While waiting for Tommy I had time to think about how I had gotten here, waiting in this damn airport for a brother who was always late.

It all started about a year ago, I was 17 and lived with my mom and dad in Chicago. We had never gotten along always getting in fights and arguments. Always about little things that I was not able to fix, things that didn't matter. It went on for about a year, me staying at friends houses just to avoid going home. Soon my luck ran out, and I had no where else to go but home. One thing led to another, and that led to me throwing a glass at my dad, and that was the end of "home." I couldn't take it anymore it was all to much, I guess it was the same for my parent's too. They told me to leave and never come back, which brought me here.

Once I left my house I stayed at a friends for a few nights and then called Tommy. I had always been close with Tommy. I remember I use to want to hang out with him all the time. He never ignored me and always tried to include me in everything. I guess he kinda knew what was going on with me and our parents. He being the big protective brother that he was, he was going to make sure I had somewhere to stay. Even if it involved me going on tour with him and the band. That was the plan, I would fly to California, before the tour started and go on tour with the band. They were going to be touring with KISS it was the bands only chance at getting big. The tour manager allowed Tommy to let me come if I would sing and dance back up for KISS this would work out fine for me.

While waiting for Tommy, I decided I might as well go clean up a little bit. It had been a long flight, so I walked over to the bathroom getting a few dirty looks from some women in business suits. It didn't bother me much because I was use to it. Why was it that old people were never willing to accept change. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. My platinum blonde hair was cut to surround my face and teased to a minimum the bangs almost covering my eye's, my eye's were a bright green and with the added dark eyeliner it made them look even brighter, my lips were full lips and were decked out in red. People had always told me I was pretty, but I never saw it. I guess I was just always self conscience I was wearing a cheap trick shirt that fell off my shoulders, tight leather pants that clung to my skin, and knee high bright green pleather boots that gave me about an inch to my 5'3 which really didn't help much.

"oh shit fuck watch out man," I heard outside of the bathroom.

I knew all to well who's voice that was, and quickly ran out to stop the serious trouble that could happen soon if no one stopped him. It was Tommy, and oh boy did he love to cause trouble, and if that other voice was the "Terror Twin" he was telling me about this would be big trouble.

"Tommy, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled once I got out of the bathroom trying not to laugh as I seen what they were doing.

There was my brother Tommy Lee being pushed by a dark haired guy, on a luggage cart. As I watched the dark haired guy push him I couldn't' help but laugh as Tommy fell of the cart he scrawny leg flying into the air.

"That was rad," he said to some lady standing near by as he got up. She looked at him with disgust, as her little boy laughed at Tommy.

I quickly ran over to him and helped him up and gave him a huge hug. God, did I miss him. He still looked the same. Tall, skinny, and leather clad. He returned the hug lifting me off the ground in his big embrace. He spun me around and then set me down quickly. Not being able to catch me feet after being set down so quickly, I tripped over my boots. Before I could fall though a pair of strong arms from the dark haired guy encircled my waist and helped my steady myself.

"Thanks," I said to him, still not getting a good look at his face behind the mass of hair.

"Well Bekki, I guess you should meet Nikki. Nikki this is my little sister Bekki," Tommy said after Nikki placed me on my feet, introducing the two of us.

I tried to smile and look friendly, but I was always shy when I first met new people. Nikki gave a glance my way and then just stood looking as uncomfortable as I did. Nikki was a great looking guy. He had gorgeous dark brown eyes, long black hair that was teased and I wondered if it was as soft as it looked, he had on a pair of leather pants that fit like a second skin, he was at least a foot taller then me which made me feel smaller then I already was.

Tommy interrupted my thoughts, "So how are you?! rad?? are you rad??"

"Yes, Tommy, I am rad if it makes you feel better!" I said missing his annoying behavior. Though it would probley get on my nerves soon enough. I was happy to be with him again.

"Good, well we have a fucking show to do tonight. So we wont have that much time to catch up and shit, but you should have some crazy fun at the show. There are always crazy after parties," Tommy said smiling at Nikki.

You watched in amusement as Nikki grinned back at Tommy. Almost as if the thought of previous parties came to their heads.

"Sorry to interrupt your thoughts boys, but we need to go get my bags," I said. "Oh and please don't go jumping on any of those things that go in the circle that carry the bags. I don't want you to get killed before I get to see any good shows, and you could mess up the machine before I get my bag," I said jokingly.

"hah very funny, you better watch what you say. The Terror Twins will come and get you, right Nikki?"

"Man you are on your own with this one, she looks like she could kick some serious ass. I mean I wouldn't want those boots in some place that I am going to need very much to keep me happy," he said.

I was surprised to hear Nikki speak finally.

"Hah, well I will get you by myself then," Tommy said looking down defeated.

"Aww poor Tommy, come on lets go get my bags," I said giving him another hug.

"No!" Tommy screeched and pushed me away. "I don't want your pity hugs

"Aww Tom-Tom you know you want my pity hugs," I said.

Then we went to get the bags three pairs of leather clad legs. Two very tall, and one very short in the middle, it must have been a weird sight I thought to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story