Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > To Young to Fall in Love

Of pain & lust

by crywadew 7 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-12-09 - Updated: 2005-12-10 - 1532 words

1Ambiance
Once we got my bags and stuff with no wild rides from Tommy we made are way to the car. Me and Tommy told Nikki some old stories about each other and hit each other the whole way. Nikki managed to get a few hits in on Tommy and the fight became between the two of them, instead of me and Tommy.

"Where is she dude?! We gotta make a booze run before we hit the hotel?!" I heard Vince question once we had gotten to the car.

The idea of Vince not being able to see me because of the guys being so tall made me laugh. They moved out of the way and I could now see Vince. He was a very good looking guy with platinum blonde hair that was the same color as mine. His cheekbones were gorgeous, and his lips looked very kissable. Yet even with all those good looks, he was still no Nikki. He also seemed like one of those guys that was use to getting whatever he wanted. Yet, they always say never judge a book by its cover.

"Vince this is my little sister Bekki, and Bekki this is the horrible lead singer Vince," Tommy said while pinching my cheeks.

"Suck my dick," Vince shot back at Tommy. He then added "She don't look so little," as he looked me up and down.

Tommy just glared at him still pinching my cheeks. He knew Vince was only saying this to piss him off.

Nikki found this whole thing amusing and began to pinch my other cheek saying, "aww come on little bekkaboo." This got another round of laughs from the guys.

Getting annoyed by this I smacked both their hands away. Then I smacked Tommy in the head, and kicked Nikki in the butt with the hell of my boot.

"Kinky," he said while grinning and locking eyes with mind and then he added, "I like it."

He was so cute I thought to myself. But there was no way there could be anything between the two of us. It would never happen with Tommy. Even if Tommy would allow it Nikki is in a band and we all know what that means. Groupies non-stop especially when you looked as good as Nikki. Thus being the end of "home" for me.

Throwing me out of my thoughts, the boys all yelled in unison, "BOOZE!"

"Yah, Yah, Im coming" I said getting into the backseat next to Nikki.

This was going to be a long night I thought and then glanced over at Nikki. . . ok maybe this is going to be a long tour.

LATER AFTER THE CONCERT.

By the end of concert everyone had consumed a lot of alcohol. I was underage and still was able to get booze. There were girls about 3 years younger then me snorting cocain. It was all new to me. But I went with the flow, trying to keep up with the guys. I got to meet all the members of Kiss and they were all great. Gene was a little touchy feely but oh well. I had a lot in common with Ace though.

The fans there were amazing, there were so many. A lot of them seemed to know a lot about the Crue. I was surprised at how many though. I mean they were just opening for Kiss and they already had a large fan base.

When we left the stage people waiting to meet the band started to surround us as we walked toward the private room. I grabbed on to the back of Nikki shirt as we began to walk, attempting not to get lost from the group. To my surprise he grabbed my hand giving it a little squeeze, not even looking back. His hand was big and warm around mine but it was comforting, I tended to stress out around big groups and just holding his hand helped a lot. When we finally got inside, I realized I was still holding Nikki's hand. He glance my way and did another one of those smirks and we locked eyes again, as we had done in the parking lot. Oh and what a surprise I dropped his hand blushed, then tried to start a conversation with someone.

I have never seen as many boobs as I did in that room, it did not bother me much though. Especially because it was a Kiss concert, I had heard stories of what happened at their concerts. There were a lot of good looking guys too, and with the amount of alcohol I had consumed, I was up for chatting with anyone. The boys were all busy with the booze and girls. I met a really cool girl name Kate, and another guy who's name I did not know. The three of us all chatted for a while, and then after a while we decided to go outside and get some fresh air. As I left the room I felt someone's eyes on me but I did not bother to look back to see who it was. It was probley Tommy wondering where I was going, but he could wait.

When we got outside Kate had to go use the phone to call a friend for some reason. This ended up leaving me and the guy alone out in the parking lot which was surprisingly empty. We stood in silence and soon it all started to get a little akward. Then suddenly to my surprise the guy pushed me against the brick wall behind me, and tried to stick his tongue down my throat. But the fact that I was not cooperating was not making him happy and he decided to just go for what he had wanted all along. He covered my mouth and started forcing my clothes off of me. I tried to kick and hit him but I was a small girl and it was not helping and seemed to have no effect on him. Finally I just gave up, it would just be easier if I gave him what he wanted. So I stopped fighting and let him continue tears running down my face as he continued to rip my clothes off. I closed my eyes and just hoped someone would come and help me.

Suddenly the mans weight was pulled off me, and he was thrown down. I looked up and saw Nikki beating the shit out of the guy. Punching him over and over again. Then when he was surely down, he kicked him in the stomach, just for his own fun. He then came over to me, and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Shit, are you ok?!," He asked still locking eyes with mine.

Still a little stunned I responded, "Yah, im fine. . . thank you." was all I could get out

"Here take my coat," he said as he took off his leather coat and put it around my arms.

He then helped me up and I leaned my weight against him, resting my head against his chest.

The moment was interrupted when Kate came around the corner, "Bekki! Oh my god are you ok? I heard you screaming. What happened?" She asked worriedly as she looked at me and Nikki, and then glanced at the guy on the ground.

"Im ok," I replied quietly with Nikki's arms still holding me up.

"The bastard just tried to rape her," Nikki said to Kate.

"What a dick, should I go get Tommy for her?" Kate asked looking at me.

"No!" I said. "I don't want him to know he will just freak out to much." Kate nodded at my response.

"Your Nikki Sixx aren't you?" She said asking Nikki.

"Yup, that's me," Nikki said sounding a little annoyed. "Listen im going to go take her back to the hotel so just tell Tommy she went home because she wasn't feeling good," Nikki told Kate.

Kate looked at me to make sure this was ok and I nodded and then smiled as I did.

"Alright bye," she said as she left to go back inside.

"Come on," Nikki said as he put his hand around mine.

Nikki lead me to a parking lot that was filled with a bunch of motorcycles and fancy sports cars. He lead me to a motorcycle that I assumed was his, but I was not going to ask any questions. He got on and then motioned for me to get on. I got on and wrapped my arms around his waist. I then rested my head on his back and all I remember was thinking about how much we fit together.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and my head was throbbing from the night before. When I gained all my mind back the memories of what happened came back. There was something else that was bothering me though. It was the fact that I was not alone. There was a pair of arms circling my waste. I turned over and there was Nikki sleeping peacefully. Hell I was comfortable too, but what happened, I couldn't remember anything.

One thought came to mind. "FUCK"
Sign up to rate and review this story