Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Seven - take my trust and um stomp on it

by Tarah-Jane__ 1 review

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 808 words

0Unrated
Pete's Pov

I walked away quietly from the two vampires, I guessed the chick that jumped in was one, whatever.
I kicked a stone down the sidewalk and headed back up the driveway. I opened the door and walked in not caring if the door shut or not. I dropped down on the couch and just sat there, hands still stuffed in my pockets. I thought over when Leslie just came into the house. I didn't take much notice of her then but she had changed, so much. I couldn't put my finger on what exactly but there was something different about her. I fell sideways and pushed my head into a pillow. I didn't want her not in my life, I needed her in my life.
This wasn't fair life's not fair. It's not worth it.

Leslie's Pov

So I stood there, Beckett standing next to me rubbing his hands together.
"So" he said putting out his hand for me to take. "Shall we be off"
I looked at him and shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets and started walking.
I heard him give a snicker then started following me.
"What do you love about him" he said still looking forward.
"What?" I said looking at him questionably.
"Pete" he said "What about him do you love so much?"
I looked down at the path and kicked a stone that was just sitting there.
"Idunno" I said continuing to kick the stone "it's not a topic I want to talk to you about" I gave him a smile then went back concentrating on the stone.
"mm" he said rubbing his chin.
"I gotta get home" I said smiling, he went to protest but I vanished. Reappearing out front of Corrie's grandmothers place I noticed a car and lights on. I walked up to the window, there was corrie crying and Joe rubbing her back and Patrick and Andy standing shaking their heads.
My face burned for a minute, I focussed on being unnoticed and came to be just outside the door of the sitting room.
"Im sorry" Corrie was saying over and over again. "Please don't tell Pete" she said.
"We won't" Joe said now hugging her.
She told them, how could she tell them? She promised me. Without noticing I had gotten so angry I slammed my fist into the wall.
"Fuck" I said under my breath.
"Leslie?" Patrick said walking slowly to the door frame. I cursed again and folded my arms as I walked out into the dim light of the light globe. The boys gasped and corrie just shook her head saying sorry.
"You promised" I said to her looking down. "you promised" I whispered under my breath.
"Leslie I-" She stopped and her eye's widened, I looked at her then felt an arm come around me. I looked up to see Beckett.
"You okay?" he said. I nodded went closer to him.
"Leslie what are doing?!" Corrie screamed at me standing up. The boys were to gob smacked to know what was going on, they all stood there in shock.
"We're together if you must know" Beckett said giving my arm a squeeze.
Corrie looked at me shocked, I just gave her a smile.
"Like you would care, you took my trust and threw it in my face" I spat and looked away.
"How could you" she screamed at me, Joe grabbed her before she jumped me and started punching my lights out.
"HOW COULD I!" I screamed back "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO RUINING THERE LIVES BY TELLING OUR SECRET TO THEM, THEY WON'T HOLD BACK TELLING PETE! I DID THIS SO THEY COULD BE SAFE! SO YOU COULD BE SAFE! THEN I SEE THIS! HOW COULD I THAT'S A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!" Everyone was silent for a minute.
"Leslie" Patrick said, he went to come over to me.
"Don't" I said walking back "Just don't" I walked out of the house, Beckett behind me. Once we we're down the street he grabbed my hand and turned me towards him.
"Im sorry" he said, he looked straight into my eyes and I knew he was sincere. My heart melted for him at that moment. I let go of his hand and hugged him. I don't know how long we stood there but the first ray of sun come over the houses.
"Come on" he said leading me. I don't know where he took me but I found myself in a dark little room.
"You can stay here, it's not much but it's something" he said. I could see his eye's getting blacker, I couldn't imagine what mine looked like.
"Thanks" I smiled, he closed the door and I laid down on the bed. Closing my eye's. going into a deep sleep. One I wouldn't come out of for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story