Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 42)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

just read it =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 2447 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)
Spencer ended up buying a lot of the stuff in the store.
I didn't feel as bad as I did.
It was for his son, so I didn't have to feel bad.
As we walked out of the store, I saw a dozen of pink and red roses on the ground.
I gave a weird look to no one in particular.
I then walked over to the flowers and picked them up, even though I had Josh in my hands because Spencer was pushing the cart.
"Hey Tasha. Where are you going?" Spencer asked me as he popped open the trunk of the car.
I lifted the bouquet of flowers up a bit so Spencer could see them.
"These were on the floor. They look really fresh." I said, trying to think of who would throw such a beautiful bouquet on the dirty ground.
Instead of just lying on the floor, they could be used to mend a broken heart.. but now, they were my little sunshine.
They were mine now.
Not some poor broken-hearted girls.
Too bad.
My heart was broken; so yeah.
"Weird." Spencer said and packed the car to the max with all the stuff he bought.
I put Josh into the car seat, and then went to help Spencer with the stuff.
"It's okay. I got it. You can get in the car with Josh." Spencer said.
"Why thank you. You're such a gentleman, Spence. You need a wife... you know- to complete your little family going on." I smiled.
"Yeah. If only I could find me a perfect girl." He smiled.
"Yeah. I gotta hook you up, Spence." I laughed.
"Okay." he laughed, and I got into the car.
Within five minutes, Spencer had the entire trunk packed with all the things he bought.
We just talked about stuff.
Nothing in particular.
My job; His job.
When we got home, I got Josh out of the car, and brought him inside, placed him in his playpen, and went back outside to help Spencer with all the stuff.
We both managed to get all of the stuff inside within 10 minutes.
By that time, Josh was crying because he was hungry.
I got the formula out of the fridge and made a bottle.
"Oh, can I feed him?" Spencer asked with his lip pouted.
"Haha, sure." I smiled and handed him the bottle.
Spencer went into the front room to feed Josh.
The front room was where I had a lot of Josh's things set up.
It was tough, being a mom.
Well.. guardian.
Whatever.
I was still taking on the role of 'Mom', so I was Mom.
How am I and Spencer supposed to tell Josh about Kim?
I sighed, and put on a pot of coffee.
I'll think of that when the time comes.
After looking at the bouquet of flowers for a few minutes, I noticed that there was a card in them.
I took the flowers out of the wrapping, put them in a vase with water, and sat down to read the letter that were in this bouquet of flowers.
It read:
'Hey Cupcake.
I don't know how to write one of these things... I'm really bad at them.
I'm sorry that I was such an ass a year and a half ago to you. I should have let you explain it all to me. I hope that you can forgive me. I miss you... alot. Honestly, I'm nothing without you. I love you, forever and ever.
-Mr. Spaceman.

Tears started forming in my eyes, and I felt a warm body press up against mine.
"What's wrong, Tash?" Spencer asked me as he caressed the side of my head, still hugging me.
I just cried, and handed him the letter.
He quickly read it, and looked like he was in shock.
"These were the flowers that you saw on the ground?" He asked.
"Yeah, outside of the baby store." I said, sniffling.
"But why the hell would they be on the floor?" He asked.
"I-- I don't know.." I said, crying again.
"Aw, Tasha. It's okay. I'm gonna talk to him. You and him NEED to talk. Honestly, you both are lost without each other. It's pure love. Realize it, Tasha. You can never replace Ryan. He's your heart, you know. And your his." He said.
"What? I am?" I asked curiously.
"Yes.. He's been in his apartment.. well, your old apartment, all cooped up, moping and groping and sulking. He broke his phone." He said but I cut him off.
"Fucking dickhead." I hissed.
"What?" He asked me.
"Oh, nothing. He just broke MY phone. But whatever." I shrugged.
"Oh okay.. Well..." He said and looked at his watch.
"Gotta go?" I asked him.
"Yeah. I'm sorry. We have to get ready to start writing our first cd. So I gotta get back there." He said sadly.
"Oh okay. Thanks for coming over here. It was fun having a friend around." I smiled and got off the chair that I was sitting on and hugged him.
He hugged me back and said, "Oh it was no problem. Josh is sleeping. So when he wakes up, give him a big kiss for me?"
"Sure. No problem. Thanks for buying stuff for Josh." I said after we pulled away from the hug.
"Oh, it was no problem. It was the least I could do." He said.
He got his stuff together and made his way to the door.
"Bye Tasha. I'll talk to you soon." He said before he left.
"Okay, bye." I smiled and shut the door after he was in his car.
I then sighed, and made my way up to Josh's room to check up on him.
I still can't believe what Spencer told me about Ryan.
But if Ryan really did care about me, then why didn't he give me the flowers?

(Spencer's POV)(The next day)

I got off the plane all tired.
I kept wondering why Ryan didn't give Tasha those flowers.
I decided on the plane that I'd go and talk to him.
I got my bag and made my way to the front of the airport to grab a taxi.
I told the driver where I wanted to go.
Home.
Within 15 minutes, I was standing in front of my house, trying to find my house key.
I then remembered that I left a spare key underneath a flower pot near the door.
I found the key, and got in my house, got all comfy.
Then remembered that I had to talk to Ryan.
I sighed, and got up off the sofa.
I went upstairs to get dressed into something more comfortable.
Jeans and a loose-fitted shirt that said 'Save A Horse. Ride A Drummer'.
I liked this shirt... ALOT.
Probably my favorite shirt.
But hey, could you blame me for liking a shirt that said 'Ride A Drummer'?
I then got my car keys and made my way to the car.
In 10 minutes, I was at Ryan's apartment.
I shut off the car, and went through the lobby and got inside the small ass elevator.
I knocked on Ryan's door when I got to his door.
"Hang on a minute!" He yelled from inside the apartment.
I just stood there and waited for him to answer the door.
He answered the door in less than a minute.
He was sort of shocked when he saw who was at the door.
"Spencer?" He asked.
"Yeah, I need to talk to you. Can I come in?" I asked.
He backed away from the door.
"Sure." He said and let me in.
We walked toward the kitchen table.
"So.. What did you wanna talk to me about?" He asked as he sat down.
He looked so beat up.
"Yeah, well. Uh, let's just say that I found something that you left on the ground back in PA." I said.
His eyes popped out.
"What? I.. don't know... what... you're..... " he said but noticed that I knew he was lying.
"Okay.. Fine. But how the hell do you know about the.." He said but I cut him off.
"Flowers. Why were they on the ground, and not in her hands?" I asked him, straightly.
"Well..." He said.
I just gave him a questioning look.
"She was holding a baby.. and had on a ring.. and the baby said 'Dada', I guess for the first time, so she ran into the baby store and went to go get 'Dada." He said.
What?
I laughed.
"Dude.. That 'Dada'... was me. And that baby.. is mine." I said.
"What the fuck? You're with Tasha? I thought you were on MY side Spence." He said angrily.
"No, calm your ass down. I am NOT with Tasha. Kim, her sister, well the reason she broke up with me is because that she thought that I wouldn't want our child. So then before she died, she gave full guardianship of my son to Tasha, since Kim knew that I would be busy or something." I said.
"But... what about the ring-" He said.
"The ring.. is the one you gave her. The 'promise' ring. God, Ryan. You are so unattentive. She still loves you. And you love her too. Just look at you man. All tired and shit from not sleeping because you miss her. You need to talk to you. It's your job to go to talk to her. She tried to talk to you that night, but you didn't hear her. Plus, she doesn't have any strength to come by you. She's weak without you." I said to him.
He just had a sad and happy look to him.
"She's wearing the ring I gave her when it was our 7 month anniversary?" He asked me with a small smile.
"Yes." I said.
His eyes started to tear up.
I hugged him, feeling sorry for one of my best friends.
During the hug, my cell phone rang.
It was Pete?
I told Ryan that it was Pete and answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey Spencer. I tried calling Ryan's cell phone but it says that it was disconnected or something, so I decided to call your phone instead." Pete said.
"Oh okay. What's up?" I asked.
"Well.. the recording.. uh, has to start like tomorrow.." He said.
"What? I thought we were starting next week?" I asked.
"Well, the label is giving you guys a deadline, and we can't really push that further. So you guys have to come into the studio tomorrow and start recording. I got you guys 2 hotel rooms, okay? And there are 4 airplane tickets waiting at the airport for you all." Pete said.
"Oh okay. Thank you. I'll tell the rest of the guys. See you soon." I said.
"Bye." He said and hung up.
I put my cell phone back into my pocket.
"So, what was that all about?" Ryan asked, wiping the tears from his face.
"Basically, we have to leave Vegas tonight to go to Chicago to record." I said plainly.
"What?" He asked shocked.
"Yeah, we have to. The record label is giving us a deadline now. So we gotta get started earlier so we can finish before the deadline." I said.
"Oh okay. Well, I'm gonna go get packed. I'll call Brendon. You call Jon. I'll meet you in front of the airport in an hour." Ryan said.
"Okay. And Ryan?" I asked before I walked out of the kitchen area.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Call Tasha." I said and left him with that thought.

(Brendon's POV) (The Next Day)

We all got off the plane about an hour ago.
"Oh my fucking gawd. I'm so tired." Spencer moaned.
"But dude, you were sleeping the whole airplane ride." Ryan said.
"Yeah, but see, that was NOT a comfortable sleep." Spencer said with a finger pointed up, and with a zombie look on his face.
"Okay then. Just don't talk anymore. I just wanna go to the hotel room and crash." Jon said.
"Okay, guys. Just STOP talking about sleeping, okay? Because we have like a half hour drive TO the hotel. So just chill." I said.
They all took my advice, and shut their mouths.
So we were in Chicago.
Jon's hometown.
My hideout city.
So many memories flooded into my mind.
Why?
I just wanted to forget about Tasha.
Sure, she was Ryan's, but who could I ever fall in love with again?
My heart didn't belong to anyone.
Not even Tasha.
She was just an obsession, or an attraction.
Yeah, thats what they call it.
An attraction.
But being the fucktard that I am, I called it love.
So much for love.
Psh.
On our way out of the airport, I met eyes with someone that looked really familiar.
"Brendon?" She asked me.
"Cherise?" I asked her back.
"Yeah, hi." She said, while fixating her duffel bag on her shoulder.
"Hey, what are you doing in Chicago?" I asked her curiously, because she lives in Pennsylvania.
"Oh nothing. There was just this project that I had to take charge of." She said.
"Ooh, what kind of project?" I asked, trying not to sound too forward.
"Just some photoshoot thing for this band that's trying to make it big." She said lightly.
"Cool. What's the band called?" I asked, curiously.
"Cute Is What We Aim For." She said.
"Oh sounds cool." I said.
"Yeah, so why are you in Chicago?" She asked me.
I loved how she played the same game I did, or at least it seemed like it.
"Oh, we had to come here to start recording our first cd." I said.
"Oooh, Panic! At The Disco made it big." She smiled.
"Yeah. Dream come true... overnight." I smiled back.
"Ugh, I really don't wanna fly back to Pennsylvania at 3 o'clock in the fucking morning." She groaned.
I gave her a sad face, then an imaginary light bulb lit up above my head.
"Oh, well Pete gave us boys 4 separate rooms, so you could just crash in my room... if.. you want.." I said, then wishing that I hadn't have suggested that.
"Mmm, that sounds... lovely." She said.
Was she now flirting with me?
Brendon, you dumbfuck. She HAS been for the longest time..
"It does, doesn't it?" I half asked, half stated.
I told the guys that Cherise would be tagging along with us.
We caught 2 cabs.
Cherise and I took one, and the other guys took the other.
I just thought to myself at what a lucky bastard I was, to bump into such a beautiful girl such as Cherise.
Boy, would this night be one of the best.
Sign up to rate and review this story