Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 41)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 1459 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Ryan's POV) (About a month later)
"Dude, when are you gonna try to talk to her?" He asked me through my new cell phone.
"I don't know. Soon. I think." I said as I payed for my coffee.
Yeah, I'm out of my apartment.
Ever since Brendon talked to me, I felt somewhat better.
But I didn't feel complete.
Not without my heart.
"Well, I think you should go to her NOW." Brendon said.
"Ohh.. I don't know, Bren. I mean, what if she like flips out or something?" I asked before I sipped some of my French Vanilla Cappuccino.
"Why do you always think of the bad things? I mean, you never know. She could end up in your arms, begging for you to take her back." Brendon said.
"Uh, no. You watch WAY too many chick flicks for your own good." I said with a little laugh.
"Well sorry. They're really interesting to watch sometimes.." He said.
"Yeah. Sometimes." I laughed.
"Okay fine. Whatever." He said.
"So where's Spencer?" I asked Brendon curiously.
"Oh, I don't know. He left town again. He said that it was to see some family or something." Brendon said.
"Oh, Okay. Well, I better get going." I told him.
"Okay. Just promise me that you'll go and try to talk to her?" He asked.
"Fine." I said and we both hung up.
I put my cell phone in my pocket, and got ready to pack an overnight bag.
I went back home, and I had trouble getting together some clothes.
I really didn't change clothes much, because when I did, I ended up crying or something along those lines.
The only reason that I couldn't go through clothes, was because everywhere my clothes were, Tasha's clothes would always be either on top of my clothes, or mixed in with my clothes.
It was a very troubling subject for me.
I opened up a drawer to try to overcome this hurt; but no matter how hard I tried not to cry, I ended up crying.
After about 10 minutes of sulking, I shrugged and decided NOT to get clothes.
I called the airport and asked them for the first flight from Vegas to Pennsylvania.
I gave the lady on the phone my credit card number, and the ticket was paid for.
I got into my car to hear a different song.. a song that I never heard before.
I gave the cd player a weird look, and ejected the cd.
I pulled it out to see 'I thought you'd need this.. Pornomime', written on the cd.
Spencer.
He was such a great friend.
He knew that I couldn't listen to certain songs.. songs that reminded me of Tasha.
'Until The Day I Die' hasn't been in my car for about a year and a half now.
I longed to hear that song, with my lovely fiance next to me, banging her head and singing to the top of her lungs with me again.
I don't know if I'll ever have that back.
Honestly, I didn't.
I just hoped that she would let me talk to her.
I drove to the airport, listening to these songs that I've never heard, hoping that Tasha would give me the time of day.

(Tasha's POV)(2 days later)

'Hey Tasha.
I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm coming over there to spend a few days with Josh. I hope that's okay. I'll stay in a hotel if it's too much. But I just want to see Josh. Oh, and get ready to go shopping, girl. Josh will be getting loads of presents from his daddy. Can you believe that I'm a father? I always thought that out of all the guys, I'd be the last to be a father. I guess I wasn't responsible... haha. Well, I hope you're doing good. I'm leaving tomorrow. It's an overnight flight. So I'll be there in 2 days at like 11am. I'm getting a taxi to the house. So I'll see you around 1-2pm ish. Lunchtime traffic will be a bitch.
Love ya Tasha.
Hugs and kisses to you and Josh.
-Spencer xx'

That was the email that I had gotten 2 days ago.
It was now around 2pm.
I had Josh in a playpen that someone at the daycare had graciously given me.
I heard the doorbell ring, and quickly grabbed Josh out of the playpen.
"Guess what Josh? Daddy's here!" I smiled widely to the 11 month old.
He just smiled, as if he knew what I just said.
I opened the door to be greeted by a very happy Spencer.
"Where's my boy?" He asked as he walked in and put his bag down near the door and grabbed Josh out of my arms.
"Hey Tasha." He said after he had Josh in his arms, and I shut the door.
"Hey Spencer. Have an okay flight?" I asked.
"Yeah, it was okay. I just couldn't wait to see Josh." He smiled and looked at Josh, who was looking at Spencer the whole time.
Whenever Josh was in Spencer's arms, he was so silent.. calm.
He loved Spencer.
"So, has he said any words yet?" Spencer asked while letting Josh curl his hand around his finger.
"Yeah, he called me 'Mama' about a month ago. Rachel has been coming over alot lately. She's been trying to teach him words. And he just came out and said 'Mama'. I was shocked. I've never been called that. But I've been trying to teach him 'Dada'." I smiled.
"Oh, that's cool." He said and walked to the kitchen area with me.
"So.. are you both ready to do some shopping??" Spencer asked Josh, more than he asked me.
Josh just made a noise.
"I'm taking that as a yes." Spencer laughed.
"Okay. Just let me get the baby bag." I said and went to the laundry room and got Josh's baby bag.
"Alright. Let's go." I said and we made our way to my car.
"Here, I'll put him in the car seat." I said to Spencer.
"Okay, thank you." He said and gently handed Josh over to me.
I secured Josh into the car seat, and got into the driver's seat.
"You know. You're a great mom. Of all the things you've been- I'd say the mother role is good for you." Spencer smiled at me.
"Thanks. You're a great dad." I smiled back and started the car.
Spencer covered his ears before I started the car, and I just shot him a look once the car was started.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing. I just thought that you'd have music blasting like you usually do." He said.
"Nah, I haven't had music blasting since.... well since yeah." I said.
"Ohh.. Yeah. Okay." He said lightly.
"Yeah. So where are we going?" I asked Spencer.
"Uh, where is the best place to buy baby things?" He asked me as I made my way out of the driveway.
"Well, there's this one place.. Babies R Us." I suggested.
"Okay. Babies R Us, it is." Spencer smiled.
I got ready to drive for 30 minutes.
We reached the store in about 35 minutes.
I was close.
"Alright. We're here." I smiled.
"Yay!" Spencer said and got Josh out of the car seat.
I just felt really bad, but then again, I didn't.
I was definately getting alot of mood swings lately.

(Ryan's POV)
I landed in PA at around 3pm.
I figured that I'd go get some flowers.
I rented a car, because I sort of knew where to go.
I drove to the nearest flower shop.
Hopefully, they would have some pink and red roses of some sort.
I went in, found pink and red roses, bought about a dozen, and went back to my car.
In the process of going back to my car, I was surprised to hear a voice that kicked me in the stomach.
She was laughing.
Where was she?
I looked around the parking lot to find Tasha.
My Tasha..

With a baby?
What?
She was laughing with the baby.
It was a boy.
"Dada." The baby said.
"Oh my god! You finally said Dada. Let's go get Dada." Tasha smiled at the baby.
As she walked fastly to the store, I saw a glare on her finger.
A ring too?
She was married.
She had a baby.
She got over me.
She didn't need me.
Who was I trying to fool?
She would NEVER want me back.
And now, I stood no chance.
I threw the roses on the floor, got in the car, and sped back to the airport to go back home and mope around for the rest of my life.
Damn.
I was too late. =|
Sign up to rate and review this story