Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[10.]]

by zildjian1039 3 reviews

fjnbfsdjlhbvn

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2008-12-31 - 956 words

0Unrated
4-12-2006
As the months progressed, my unmeasurable love for Patrick continued to grow, and I'm pretty sure it was the same way with him.

As much as I wanted to quit volleyball, Patrick encouraged me to stay on the team. He knew I loved the sport, and he just wanted my to be happy. I'm glad he convinced me, because my team ended up advancing all the way to state champs. Week after week, no matter if the game was home or away, Patrick would always be in the bleachers. He cheered every time I scored, and when we were losing he was biting his nails every time I looked over. It was adorable.

My dad still continued his stubborn rant about our relationship, but I began to ignore his comments, and actually anything to do with him in general. My childhood, once engraved into my mind, slowly began to fade as it was replaced with new memories with the boy I loved. Or the boys I loved. The band boys had really started to grow on me, even though they could be extremely obnoxious and annoying sometimes, I knew I would take a bullet for any of them.

"/When the moonlight hits your bright eyes I go blind."/,Patrick sang, strumming away on the secondhand acoustic guitar Pete got from his dad.
And maybe next ti-
He was cut short by a string snapping.
"Fuck...",he cursed.
The rest of the gang stared mindlessly at the television, watching Oprah in Joe's living room.
"Joe do we have any money left over from the last show? Andy needs new drum heads and I have to get this guitar fixed,it keeps breaking strings."
Joe stared straight ahead.
"Joe!"
"Huh? Yeah.We have some."
"How much is some?"Patrick asked, putting the guitar on the ground and stretching out on the couch.
Joe was silent.
"HELLO JOE?"
"Like...fifteen bucks."
Patrick jolted up.
"FIFTEEN BUCKS?WHERE THE SHIT DID IT ALL GO?"
"Calm down Stumpy. Pete brought his girl out to dinner."
"Where did he take her that it cost over eight hundred bucks? Wait Pete you still have a girlfriend?"
Pete stared at Oprah, hypnotized.
"Well uhm...."
Joe stood up,disappeared from the room, and came back with a white, expensive looking guitar.
"Oh fucking hell Joe. We're all gonna be sleeping on the streets if we let you manage the finances."
"I couldn't help it.",he shrugged. "It wanted me."
"Yeah,it's the only thing that wants you."
"Shut it.",Joe complained,snatching Patrick's hat.
Patrick ignored him.
"Allie are you gonna come to our show tonight?",Patrick questioned.
"I don't know. I'm not sure if i can sneak out of the house. I already told my dad I'm with Emily right now. He's suspicious."
Patrick sat for a moment, seeming to be in deep thought.
"Tell your dad you're sleeping over Emily's, and come to the show?"
"Great plan, but then I have no place to sleep."
He stared at me for a moment, and I knew just what he was thinking.
"Patrick, if my dad finds out-"
"He's not gonna find out.I mean,my house would be the last place he would suspect you to be sleeping, right?"
I closed my eyes,and sighed. Sleeping at Patrick's sounded amazing. Not gonna lie.
"My dad would crucify me."
"OOOO,looks like someones making plans for a sleepover!Tell me how it is tomorrow,Pat."
Pete said,poking Patrick's stomach playfully.
"I didn't say we had to do anything. Just...it's not a big deal really.
I considered the suggestion. Who am I kidding my mind was made up like 10 minutes before.
"Fine.I'll call my dad and tell him I'm spending the night.",I blurted at last,picking up my cell phone.
---
"Wow, he actually bought it.", I said ,flipping my phone shut. Silly dad.
"Awesome. Well the van's all loaded up so let's head out."
I jumped on his back, and Patrick carried me out to the van, already loaded with the rest of Fall Out Boy and their instruments.
---
"Uhhh.Didn't they said they expected a crowd of 150 here?" ,Andy asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the venue. A mass of people were lined up on the sidewalk waiting to get in, sporting home made Fall Out Boy shirts and posters.
"Well I guess we got a little more than we bargained for.",stated Pete,and then he broke into an off-key version of Sugar, We're Going Down.
---
I sat behind the stage on an amp, watching the overcrowded auditorium go wild as the last chord of Grand Theft Autumn was struck,signaling the end of the show. Three tired and sweaty boys made their way backstage, and into the dressing room area.
I didn't see Pete so I figured he was trying to pick up some random fan.
I ran to Patrick to hug him but he backed up.
I frowned.
"I'm sweaty and gross." he warned.
"Oh...well in that case..." I tackled him to the ground.
He was cracking up and I kissed him. I looked into his eyes.
"You did AMAZING.I'm soooo proud of you."
All of a sudden I felt about 120 pounds on my back.
Pete was hugging us both, crushing me and super crushing Patrick.
Andy walked by,drinking water and spinning a drumstick. He also joined the hug pile.
And then Joe came along.
"OH MY GOD HUG ORGY!" He ran toward us and started to jump.
Everyone screamed.
He stopped before he killed us all,and sat gently on top of Andy.
"Love you guys too." ,Patrick said,muffled from the bottom of the pile.
Sign up to rate and review this story