Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More than a Teacher

Ch.5

by shedrinksacid 0 reviews

So what if she made her leave?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 1130 words

0Unrated
Watching the 2 of them kiss and playfully grab each other's hands out of no where somewhat disgusted me. Isn't there a rule about dating co-workers? If there isn't, there should be. "Frank, look at it, it's so...ick." "Veronica, I'm saying this as a friend. Drop it, please, I mean he's older; she's older so what if they like each other?" Again, I didn't want to admit the fact that Frank was making sense. "My mind believes it, my feelings won't let me believe it." "Well, fuck your feelings." He said with a smile, I returned the smile. "From now on, he's my teacher and that's all." "That's my girl." Frankie said wrapping his arms around me. "Ok, so are we gonna get this practice started!?" He shouted walking back over to the rest of the band; Mikey, bass, Ray, lead guitar, and Bob, drums. Mikey shrugged, "If Gerard can concentrate long enough to get through one song!" His volume loudened as he hinted his annoyance to his older brother. "Ok ok, Liz go sit by Veronica." Gerard kissed her cheek and she walked over to where I was sitting.

We sat there in silence watching the guys perform. I kept my eyes on Frank but it was hard to keep them from wandering. "They're good huh?" Liz, Miss Bliss, asked me. "Yeah, they've grown." I sounded like one of those fans, who only want to keep certain bands to themselves and no one else can like them, no one. "Gerard's an amazing singer." She said somewhat absentmindedly. "Yeah, he has a good voice. Frank plays an amazing guitar doesn't he?" I asked, wait was I trying to keep conversation with this woman? "If only he paid more attention to his studies than guitar." Here she comes; the boring teacher is climbing out of her soul. "No offense Miss Bliss but it's not like Frank is going to ever use that if his passion is music so lay off him." Her face was frozen in a stunned state even after I had said what I said. "He still has to pass school." She murmured. "Yeah and he will but don't...never mind you don't get it." They wrapped up the song Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the both of Us and decided to take a break.

"Gerard, I'm gonna go. I'll see you later." I had made Miss Bliss uncomfortable; I was pretty pleased with myself. "Oh, ok bye honey." He said pulling her close to his chest. "Call me when you get home ok?" She asked, he nodded. When she was gone, Gerard looked at me. "What did you do?" He asked in a sort of stern tone. "What? Nothing, why did I have to do something because she decided to leave?" "Because she seemed fine before I told her to sit next to you." "Well then you shouldn't have told her to sit next to me." I got off the amp I was seated on and walked over to where Frank was standing. "Hey, wait I'm not done talking to you." Gerard grabbed my arm. "What?" I asked in a vicious tone. He didn't say anything, he could see I was angry, he let go of my arm.

Practice ended and Frank and I drove home in silence. "Touch that radio and I will break your fingers." I snapped. "What the fuck happened to you?" He said seeming irritated. "Your asshole friend." I said, using those words instead of his name. "Ok, hold on. First he's the love of your life, then just your teacher, now he's my asshole friend? Is this all the same person?" "Not funny Frank." "I wasn't meaning for it to be funny. What happened?" "He blamed me for his precious girlfriend leaving." "Well you did make her leave." "I did no such thing, she brought up you. She said you should pay more attention to your work than guitar and I told her, with all the respect in the world that she should lay off because you're going to be a musician, who doesn't need to know how to book note a fucking Shakespearian poem." I slammed on the breaks to stop myself from speeding through a red-light. "FUCK!" Frank shouted almost hitting his head off the dashboard. "Seatbelt my dear Frankie." "Shut up and don't change the subject. Why did you say that?" "Cause she was pissing me off." "So, keep it inside like you do everything else." "WHAT!?" I shouted. "You still haven't told me about your parents, what's with you lately?" "You know what Frank, I'm going to drop you off at home. How does that sound?" "Pretty damn good to me!" He shouted. I stopped on the corner, his house for another block down. "Get out." I unlocked his door; he huffed then slammed the door, I sped off.

I tossed and turned in bed, this was my first night in a long time where I was sleeping solo. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Frank, I had to apologize. I couldn't take my anger out on him even if he is friends with Gerard. Gerard, rip out my heart and throw it against a brick wall why don't you? Why did I always have to fall for the one's I have no chance with? I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock, 2 AM, maybe Frankie would still be awake. I grabbed my cell phone, dialed his number.

"Hello?" Someone said groggily. "Frank?" "Oh, hold on Veronica." "Sorry to wake you Mrs. Iero." "It's ok, I was kind of expecting it when Frank came home a little upset." "Yeah, well I'm apologizing." It was almost hard for me to get the word out, saying sorry wasn't my strong point. "Frank", I heard her say along with a 'smack' sound. "Frank, phone." "What? Ma, it's 2 in the morning. Tell whoever it is to piss off." "You want me to tell your best friend to piss off?" "Never mind." I heard him say, there was some shuffling. "Here he is sweetie." "Thank you." I replied. "Hey." Frank said, more groggily than his mother. "I'm sorry." I simply stated. "Oh yeah? For what?" He was going to drag this out of me. "I'm sorry for putting all my anger towards Gerard on you. From now on, and I promise this will never change, he is just my teacher." "Hm...ok." Frank was easily pleased, "And I won't go to practices anymore." I heard a small snore on coming from his end of the phone. "FRANK!" I shouted, "Hm?" "I'll see you tomorrow." "Ok...pick me up?" He said it as a question, it sounded odd. "Yeah, night Frankie." "Goosenit." I hung up the phone and gigged. "Goosenit."
Sign up to rate and review this story