Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trashed And Scattered

5. Talk Of Returns & Stolen Lunches

by leitchy 3 reviews

just a short filler

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 498 words

0Unrated
I looked up from my lunch as a brown paper bag was placed in front of me, with frank seating himself behind it. He licked his lips and opened the bag, taking a deep breath and inhaling the delicious aromas that wafted out of it. Gerard, Ray and Macy stared at him confused.
"What?" Frank asked innocently.
"Dude, you haven't been that happy about your lunch in years... in fact... You never been that excited about your lunch." Gerard answered.
"Well, today is different" Frank absentmindedly as he pulled a slice of homemade pizza from within the bag. He smiled hungrily.
"Wow, when did your mum learn to cook?!" Ray stared, wide-eyed.
"Ha! My mum can't cook! Believe me nothing has changed." Frank chuckled.
"Then where-"
"Stole it" frank replied casually
"From who?" Macy asked, slightly disappointed in him.
"Some freshman" Frank ate ferociously, shoving pizza in to his mouth.
"Frank..."-
Macy was interrupted as Mikey ran up, a sad expression gracing is face.
"Gerard... someone stole my lunch!!"
The table's stares shifted from Mikey and settled firmly on frank. Frank tactfully kept his head down. Gerard reached over and hit him across the head.
"Oww!!" Frank winced in pain as Gerard grabbed the pizza and shoved it back in the bag, handing it to Mikey.
"But-"frank protested
Mikey brightened immediately as the bag was handed to him and scampered off towards his friends.
"Seriously frank, stealing a freshman's lunch, kinda low, even for you."
"But i was hungry!" he whined.


"So, the master of the women is returning on Saturday." Ray told us all as we gathered around under the tree which we had claimed as our own. I raised an eyebrow. "Bob." Gerard muttered. "Oh."
"Don't you wanna know why he's called the master of the women?"
"I think the name speaks for itself..." I replied.
I sighed as I leant back, resting my head on the green grass, my hair mingling with it.
"Tired?" Gerard asked.
I shook my head and looked up at him through hooded eyes. I let out a yawn, causing Gerard to laugh.
"Ok, maybe a little ..."

Frank had decided halfway through the day that he was going to walk me home. He skipped happily over to where I was standing. That kid was like a hyper active 4 year old with ADD, who had drunk 10 cans of Red Bull. You think that's hyper? Meet Frank.
"Hey Frankie! Gerard and Mikey meeting us as well?" I asked as he stopped skipping and gave me a tight hug. "No, just you and me today!" He said flirtatiously. Oh dear God.
"So ... I was wondering, you wanna come over this arvo?" Frank asked sweetly, batting his eyelashes, causing me to giggle.
"Why not. I don't have any homework!"
"YES!" Frank cried, his fist pumping the air.
"I mean, cool." He added, a blush rising to his cheeks.
And with that, Frank linked his arm in mine, and we were off to his place.
Sign up to rate and review this story