Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trashed And Scattered

6. Do We Have A Chance?

by leitchy 3 reviews

Alyzon goes to Frankie's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 722 words

0Unrated
I walked in Frank’s door and was immediately hit with the smell of incense. “Woah.” I said, stepping back slightly. “My sister … she likes to burn incense.” Frank explained. I nodded. “Do you wanna drink?” Frank asked as he walked towards the kitchen. “That would be great. Thanks.” Frank smiled as he handed me a can of Coke and then grabbed one for himself. “Damn, they’re the last ones. I’ll call Mum.” He grabbed his Sidekick and dialed his Mum’s number. “Hey Mum. I was wondering if you could grab another lot of Coke?” Frank held the phone from his ear, and I heard his Mum yelling at him. “FRANK ANYTHONY IERO! I BOUGHT THAT COKE YESTERDAY AND YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE THAT DRINKS IT!” She screamed. Frank gulped. Ahh, that’s why he was always so hyper. I laughed. Frank quickly said a few things then hung up. He turned back to me with a blush rising on his cheeks.
“So, uh, Whatcha wanna do?” He asked. I shrugged. “Ooh! I’ll introduce you to Pansy! Come on!” Frank said excitedly, downing his coke in a gulp, and dragging me upstairs. I had no idea who this Pansy was.

Frank pulled me into his room. “Frank … umm, how do you walk in here?” I asked, looking down at the piles of clothes, CD’s and books that lay on it. I couldn’t see any of the carpet. “Like this.” Frank replied, walking on top of them all, pausing only when he heard the crack of a CD case.

Frank walked down the stairs holding a nice looking white guitar. I raised my eyebrow and Frank held the guitar out in front of him. “This is Pansy, the love of my life. But there’s always room for another!” He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. “She’s beautiful.” I told him with a smile. “Want me to play you a song?” He asked. I nodded. “Gee and I wrote this one. It’s called Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.” Frank started playing a pretty piece on his guitar. It sounded beautiful. Then he started singing. And he was pretty good at that too. I watched him intently and he continued playing, as if he and the guitar were the only things that existed.
“Wow. Frank, that was amazing.” I said when he finished. He smiled shyly at me. “Thanks. It’s one of our first songs we’ve written.” I smiled. “I like it.”
He carefully placed Pansy back in her place and turned to me once more. “So, Whatcha wanna do?” He asked. I laughed. “Let’s just hang here.” I replied, lying back onto his bed. Frank raised an eyebrow. “What? It’s comfy.” He laughed and came and sat next to me.
“Hey Frank?”
“Mmm?”
“How do you tell someone that you like them?”
“I don’t know. I’ve never been good at it. Why?”
“Oh. No reason …”
“Do you like someone?”
I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. “Umm …”
“You do!”
“Fine. I like Gerard.” I told him, giving in.
“Oh.”
“Frank?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you think Gee and I have a chance?”
Frank looked away and looked out his window absent-mindedly.
“I don’t really know. You seem too different.”
“But is different good?”
Frank smiled.
“You know … I don’t know.”
“Well, how do I tell him?”
“Just tell him. And then ask him out. Find out something he likes to do. Maybe ask him out to an art gallery or something.”
I smiled.
“That’s a good idea. Thanks Frankie.”
Frank let out a sigh. “That’s cool. Anytime.”
“Well, I should probably go now. I told Mum I wouldn’t be out long.” I told Frank.
“Oh, Ok. I’ll walk you home.” He said with a sad smile. I looked at him.
“You ok?”
He nodded. “I’m fine.”
And with that, we walked down the street and turned left. I hugged Frank goodbye and he waved as he walked back towards his place.
I trudged up the stairs and thought about what Frank was upset about. I gave up by the time I collapsed onto my bed. I let out a sigh. What was I going to say to Gerard?
Sign up to rate and review this story