Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Souls with Secrets

Whatever the Case.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Amara Brown at a very young age knew she had some power to posses people and their actions. She could get anyone to follow her footsteps without question; of course she would never tell a soul. Tha...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 389 words

0Unrated
"Robert! Robert! Call me back as soon as you get this. I need you to pick me up right now!" closing my phone I paced around waiting for his call. This brought up another problem; how am I going to explain things to him? My back pocket started to vibrate.

"Robert??"
"No. Its Pete."

I sighed.

"How'd you get the number?"

"Persephone."

"Should have known, what do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"I'm making sure you're okay. Where are you?"

"The same place you left me, I'm waiting for my friend to come and get me." I was getting annoyed. I didn't need him looking after me.

" Obviously you don't understand, it's my obligation to look after you. No buts about it."

" It's only an obligation to Carmella, and you don't have to follow it."

"You're wrong, its only an obligation to myself. If something bad happened to you I would hold myself responsible."

"How'd you know what I was thinking anyway?"

"Although your mind is very difficult to read I can pick up certain things you're thinking. Mostly strong feelings So who is this guy that's picking you up?"

"Quit reading my mind! Robert."

"Actually it's the way you said friend that gave it away. Hmm...Bert McCracken?"

"Yes, him."

" You can't tell him, you know that right?"

"What?? I have too, he's my best friend."

"If he's your best friend he'll understand...but do what you have to do."

"Whatever, go to sleep."

"One thing you should know vampires can't sleep."

"Then why can I sleep, are you..."

"Gotta go, call when you get to Bert's."

That's when I got the dial tone. I feel like he's leaving something out, I know he's leaving something out. Maybe I don't want to know, actually I'm dying to know. My phone vibrated in my palm.

"Robert??"

"Amara?"

"Baby, its me. I need you to come get me!"

"Where are you?"

"Chicago."

"CHICAGO??"

"Yep."

He sighed softly. "Here I come."

"Thanks baby."

"So why are you in Chicago? Is there a problem?"

"Yes there is a problem but I'll explain later."

"Okay. Here I come,"

"Mmk."

"Amara?"

"Yea?"

"I love you."

"Love you too."

I don't care what Pete said, he needs to know.

Wait...

Maybe this is what he really wants me to.
Whatever the case, I'm telling him.
Sign up to rate and review this story