Categories > Cartoons > Danny Phantom > Uh Oh They Know

Uh Oh They Know

by Lacey1D 0 reviews

What would happen if everyone found out that Danny was a ghost would they accept him or not? Read on to find out.

Category: Danny Phantom - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 303 words

0Unrated
This is my first story so please be gentle. Then again a little constructive critisism never hurt anyone so read, rate and review.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 - A Bad Morning

Danny awoke from a sound yet uneasy sleep. He had woken up because of the sun. Danny looked at his clock it was flashing 12:00 over and over again. "There must have been a power surge last night." he muttered. Suddenly, there was knock on the door. "Danny are you up? Your friends are hear to see you." Jazz called through the door. The door opened Sam and Tucker walked in. Jazz closed the door behind her. "Danny you haven't seen the news have you?" Tucker asked. "No why?" said Danny. Sam shook her head and turned the T.V. on to the morning news. "And in local news." The News Anchor said, "This footage of young Danny Fenton was filmed last night near the movie theatres' back alley, roll film. The town watched as the footage of Danny came up: Danny ran into the back alley of the theatre. The camera footage zoomed up to Danny. He glanced around nervously " I'm going ghost" he said. With that the two glowing lines appeared around Danny. The two lines pulled away from his waist one going up one going down. The three starred in disbelief. As the two lines vanished Danny Fenton became Danny Phantom. End Of Footage. "Well there you have it folks. The news person said starring at his papers. " Proof that Danny Fenton is Danny Phantom." Then the News person looked at his papers, then at the camera, then at the papers again. "What Oh My God!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well there's the first chapter I know its short but I have to get of and do dishes I'll try and update it later today or tomorrow afternoon.
Sign up to rate and review this story