Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dark Side Of An Angel

Problems

by DemonGuitar 4 reviews

Mikey and Frankie have a little conflict.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 698 words

0Unrated
Wow... I think this is the best start to a story I've gotten, its kinda cool. So there is gonna be some latin in this story but I'm not that great at latin so if you actually do understand it and its confusing to read.. I'm sorry.



Frank's Point Of View


I walked into the house slowly behind Mikey, trying to stay as far away without it seeming that I didn't already really dislike him. " MOOOOOM!!!" Gerard yelled into the house, " Dickface, she's probably asleep!" Mikey yelled hitting Gerard in the back of the head. " Both of you, calm down, and Mikey, watch your words" A woman said. She came out from one of the back rooms and laid her eyes on me and smiled, I smiled back and waved a little. " So who is this young boy, I'm sure you didn't meet him at the bar" Their mom said while looking at Gerard disapprovingly, " Well, Mikes was taking me home and we ran into Frank there, he needs a place to stay for a while, can he stay here?" Gerard asked, his mom looked over all three of us and smiled again, " Of course he can stay here, would any of you like some coffee?"


After about half an hour Gerard was asleep on the couch and Mikey had ran off somewhere and it was just me and their mom. " So, Frank, why are you here?" I knew that question would come up and I knew she knew something about me that I didn't want her to know, " Well, I don't have a place to stay" See, I didn't lie, I'm an angel, we don't lie, I really don't have a place to stay. She smiled at me and laughed, " Yes, I know that, but why are you... here" She gestured around the room, meaning the earth I would guess. I sighed, she knows, " I don't know yet... I'm assuming it has to do with your sons though, Mikey for sure." I said yawning, " Well, we can talk about this later, the guest room is the second door on the right down that hall, and I've always thought something might be weird about Mikey." She said sadly as I smiled and walked out of the room.


" What are you doing here?" Mikey hissed, " I've been getting that a lot lately, but I haven't yet gotten it from a demon." I responded, not looking at it and facing the doorway to the room I was to stay in, " I'm here to stop you with whatever you're doing, having to live on earth for 19 years also doesn't help that fact that now I have to deal with some angel sent by God." He growled back, stepping closer, " So you're not worthy to live in hell? How terrible is that!?" I laughed slightly, he turned me around and held me, almost off the ground by the collar of my shirt, " Quod quomodo vos es dignus Olympus?" He hissed in latin, " I'm an angel, of course I'm worthy of heaven, I was sent here to do God's work, and I assume it has something to do with you." I put my hands over his and he removed his hands from my collar in shock that I touched him, " Now, I'm going to bed, have a good night" I smiled, walking into my room and shutting the door.


" Good morning, ma'am." I said walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table. Gerard was still passed out on the couch and I guess Mikey was already gone, " Good morning Frank, how was last night, beside your confrontation with Michael." I hit my hand on the table, " I thought Heaven was the only place people knew everything" I mumbled, " Well, I'm a mother, I know everything... or mostly everything" She laughed. " Hm, just like back home, wonderful" I commented.


Awwww look at that! Frank can keep Mikey at bay without hardly doing anything. I promise it will get more interesting and more violent, I truly promise. And there will be love... now to get an angel to fall in love with a human... a boy... Oh dear me, this'll be fun :-D
Sign up to rate and review this story