Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Secrets don't make friends.

Born for this.

by lclutebark 7 reviews

Welcome to Star City,in indiana. Peter and Katie finally speak their mind, but that doens't mean anything. lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 2486 words

1Hot
hey guys!! i'm thrilled with the great reviews you guys have been leaving!! Thank you guys so much!! It makes me day so much brighter! lols
I know there's lot's of misspelling and grammar errors if anyone is willing to help, since english is not my first language i probably won't get it right until someone point it out lol.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter and don't be mad at me. haha See ya'll Monday!




In the morning I woke up with something on my back, it was cold and scratchy, opening my eyes ever so slowly I reached for it, two foil packs of condom, we never used it last night, but I did a little math in my head and everything would be fine, but never being in that situation before, I didn't know how wrong I was, beginning with the fact that I didn't even use any b.c or anything but at that time I didn't feel the use to use that.

I rolled around to face Pete and he was looking towards the ceiling, a serious expression on his face.

"Morning..." I whispered, making him slowly turn his face towards me, with a tiny smile gracing his features.

"hey, how did you sleep?" he asked turning his whole body towards mine, his arm coming around my waist.

"Uhm, it was good, very good." I sighed contently, before reaching up and kissing his lips lightly.

"Me too, actually I guess that's the most sleep I get in a single night! I suspect you wore me out..." he kissed me again, passionately this time, his arm tightening his hold on me, his body pressing more against mine. In no time we were in a pretty heavy make out session, our bodies aligned already, my whole body sweating as I felt the sun peaking through the blinds hitting me in the back as I was straddling Pete's lap, as he sat against the headboard, his hands roaming my back as he kissed my neck passionately. I moaned as he joined our bodies, I lightly bit his shoulder at the unbelievable sensation cursing through my body, my hips started to move against his, as we made love, I pulled my face from the crook of his neck to look at him, placing my hands around his neck I sat up and did the best I could with his help, slowly setting the pace of our desire, at one point our eyes locked, as we just stared at each other, daring the other to be the first to give in and close their eyes.

"More, Pete...please..." I hissed in his ear, as things started to build up. We were still trying to remain quiet, no knowing who was on the house at that time but we couldn't hold back, we kept looking at each other the same way as he put his hands around my waist, now commanding the pace, now, more languid but still strong and deep. I bit my lip, wanting to close my eyes so bad, but I kept on straight, as he also seemed now more and more distracted by his own pleasure.

Pete was more vocal than the night before, he even called me baby some times, which was cu te and unexpected, but I didn't know if I could call him anything but Pete, so I just didn't say anything, really.

I was sure I'd get also a tan from the sun but I didn't care, I started to pull myself up and down, helping him with the pace and he seemed to appreciate as he let out a guttural moan, that actually made me giggle as he seemed to sit up straight focusing more and more on speeding the pace. I guess we just stood there for about half an hour or 14 minutes, but when it was over it was magical, and I wished we could do it over and over again, I was like a kid with a new toy, but I'm sure Pete would have a problem keeping up anyways.

Our orgasm was powerful and we kissed top muffle each other's moan to a minimum sound, his noisy bed was also not helping any.

We stood there for sometime, just lazily kissing each other's lips, when he started laughing quietly; I just looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Gosh, how in the hell would I ever imagine, I'd be here with you in bed...gosh...little chubby, shy and nerdy Katie...my sister's best friend and once my arch enemy, now la y here in my arms after having hot sex with me...it's hysterical!" I had to agree to a point but some of his words made me blush, like sex??? Maybe I was putting too many emotions involved in this when I shouldn't.

"yeah, who would've thought, right?" I said letting go of him in the search of anything I could cover myself with at the moment.

"Where are you going?" he asked pulling at my hands.

"I'm getting dressed, Pete...I'm still shy, you know..." he smirked.

" Oh yeah shy...The 'Oh yeah Pete...more, more, please...like that...oh my gosh!' type of shyness. Totally shy." He teased me, and somehow I got upset with his touting words.

"Know what...maybe this was a huge mistake; you know...what was I thinking? Having you as my first lover? Gosh, like huge mistake...seriously I don't even know what of game we play...what kind of game YOU play, and have been playing for a while now...in my opinion you just do this just because you know I've been crushing on you for years...and well I didn't look so bad anymore why not get something of it, right? Besides...I'm right next door...It's easy... Took me so long to just unfortunately realize this...a little too late..." I grabbed the robe and put it on; he got up from the bed in silence, he pulled his boxers on , walked over his drawer and pulled out too shirts and sweat pants.

"You are totally overreacting...Katie..."he started as he pulled the shirt over his head.
As I just stood there, then he threw the other shirt closer to me so I could put it on.

"Just out of curiosity why you never questioned my advances before, if it bothered you so much??" he pulled the pants on.

"Because I never knew it'd be more than that Pete...I'd never ever guess I'd even have sex in my life...much less with you..." we both chuckled at that.

"Seriously would you prefer if we went back to friends then? Because I admit...that can't promise you anything concrete now. But I can tell you something... that maybe will appease some of your questioning...I bet you always wondered why I didn't like you, like 6 years ago, before we hook up, right? I mean...I know how cruel I was with you...but t he main reason was that I was...jealous, that my mom would always talk about you... and that you played piano, and that you were such a good student and when I finally saw you...I was shocked that you at the time was nothing special...I mean, being a boy and all I just found the easiest way to put a girl down... that is calling her out on her appearance, and that's what I did...but I wish I didn't do that...seriously."

By the time he was done, a tear was making it's way down my face, it was actually understandable why he'd be weird out by me, and I knew he had some issue but I didn't know I was responsible for one of them.

"I'm sorry Pete...I didn't want to be a bitch to you...its okay...we can be friends...but don't expect me to fall in your bed anymore..." I said...he just nodded and hugged, as friendly as possible.

A week later we were both naked and sweaty as we made love (or had sex) in the basement of my house, I was disgusted with myself but we tried to held off as long as we could, but everytime we saw each other or went to the park to read or just go eat ice cream in the mall was like we couldn't help ourselves, that afternoon, right after lunch he had show up at my door step said sorry and had started kissing me which lead us to the basement, by then I had broken up with Nathan, and I didn't feel as guilty as before, but knowing that we were using each other for pleasure was also not right for me, specially when my heart was feeling for him.

After that Pete had to leave, imagine how we had said our goodbyes, it was actually pretty tough and I wished he had at least this time said anything about commitment, but oops, he already had a girlfriend, what was I thinking??


Around December I was not doing very well, my health was very low, and I was constantly sick, I guess I never read too much into anything, I was so naïve back then.

After that stuff with Hilary I barely went to the Wentz, specially when I was sure she'd be home, so I'd just visit in the afternoons to hang out with Lola and Andrew but not as much as I did before, since I was always feeling crappy.

One day I was playing video games with Andrew when I just felt like eating hot French fries with lots of ketchup, I mentioned that to him, and his reply almost made me throw up right there...

"You know that's really weird...mom says that when she was pregnant she always felt a crazy desire to eat the exact same thing."

And that's when starts my dilemma to being suspicious to having the concrete news, to freaking out, to deciding whether or not keep the baby...after all I was still 17 years old and a half. I had no one to support me and I didn't want to tell Pete, and even tho he'd call me every weekend we never even mentioned the events from spring break. I was scared so, after not being able to hold it anymore I decided to talks to Lola...see what she'd say.

"Omg! I can't believe it, Katharine! How could this happens to you?" disappointed much?
I just started to cry harder as she hugged me close, we both cried as she tried to convince me that it was a living form and that I had to simple rule out the abortion option, I just could tell her who was the father, and that made her worry if I had been raped or something which I totally denied saying that I was totally responsible for my actions. She had decided she'd accompany me to t eh doctor since I didn't even know how far along I was.


In December I was already 4 months along and thankfully I wasn't showing yet, but Lola said I'd do so very soon and she even said she'd talk to my mom, and that's exactly what she did, she had been so discreet that I didn't even know when she had been with my mom, truth was she was also disappointed but was firm in that abortion was ruled out and that I'd have to rearrange my life now... my mom begged me to know who was the father and I just couldn't not tell her, it was killing me and well she played her best cards to convince me.

So I did tell her, and my mom did what she had promised, she'd send me to live with her sister in Indiana's star city, Lafayette, and leaving my dad out of everything, that meaning she's say I got pregnant while there so he wouldn't suspect anything. About college she said I could finish high school after the delivery in a private school or something. I never thought so much could be done in short time, specially something as huge as dropping out of school and moving to another state. But my mom just waited to the Christmas break to tell my father the news that I had decided to go earlier to live with aunt Suzette because she was not really in good health, what was not far from the truth so that's why he never questioned further.
My mom wanted me gone before Christmas so I wouldn't get near Pete, that kind of saddens me that I never got to say goodbye to him, actually only Lola represented the Wentz family at the airport, she said she wished I could open up and tell me who the father was, but I just never did, maybe because she suspected who the father was or something but I just couldn't do it. But I left a letter to Pete, saying that I wished him all the success in the world and that maybe in another life we could work out together, wonder if he ever read it.
Life in Lafayette was calm, when I got there aunt Suzette was aware of everything and said she would help me through everything, actually she was my grandmothers younger sister, she was around 56 y ears old or something, she never married or had kids so she lived by herself in a very comfortable and homey house. It was very spacious and I loved the place right away.
Uncle Suzette decided that it was better I finish high school before the baby was bor n so I was home schooled and even skipped some classes and stuff, I don't even know if that was right but it was better than dropping out and waiting the other semester after the baby was born and after I finally settled down enough to find time to study so it was a blessing.
My mom and dad would call from time to time, and news had it that Pete was upset about my sudden departure and I couldn't even argue with my mom, since she didn't even wanted me to pronounce his name.
Mom was around when the baby was born, the doctor had said that I had handled labor much better than most girls my age, and she said that pretty much I had done a very nice job. Haha how weird is that? Anyways, Trevor Scott was born on a Friday night, on May 21st on 1999, he was a big baby and very hairy as well, I couldn't help but remember his father the moment he opened his eyes, I had spent the night crying, from happiness and sadness, at the same time.




i'm not afilliated with any real character mentioned in this fiction, this is simple 'fiction'
Sign up to rate and review this story