Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Secrets don't make friends.

Music is my hot hot sex.

by lclutebark 6 reviews

NC-17 Contain Sex, don't read if you are not of age.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 3868 words

2Hot
I'm not affiliated to Peter Wentz or any of the real life characters of this fiction. This is a made up plot line.



Ahh the second part of this story is about to start... weee. haha I hope you guys enjoy it, it's kinda long. lols i'm happy with all teh reviews, you guys make my day!!!
XD
Once again i'm gonna proof read it in the weekend.





Two days later as expected Melissa had gone home, she lived right on the other city, not really far, actually. On the fourth day of her departure, Hilary had called my house, asking if I wanted hang out, but I declined, since I really didn't want to be near Pete any time soon, specially now that Melissa was gone, Lord knows what were Pete's intentions.

I decided that I'd use my free time to just exercise and read, anything to take my mind off things, but my peace was short lived.

The doorbell rang and my visitant seemed to be in a hurry, opening the door as slowly as possible I was again face to face with Pete.

"How many times will I have to tell you that it's not appropriate to visit me when my parents are not around...I've told y..." I never finished my sentence before he got in and slammed the door, his hands gripping on my arms as his lips found mine, kissing me with so much passion, the kind that only happened when I was with him, the kind of passion that only Pete could make me feel.

He backed me up against a wall; his body holding me up as our lips never left the other for a bit of air. It was like we were daring each other to be the first to let go.
Being less trained in that department I was the first to let go, pulling my forehead to his, the palm of my hands holding in chest, monitoring his every heart beat.

"Pete what exactly are you doing here?" I asked not even moving.

"Couldn't stand not seeing you...1 year was a long time already...damn...I missed you so much..." he said holding my face in his hands gently. The times when we are alone he acts like somebody else...it's like when we are alone he is like a free spirit, able to just be himself.

"You stopped calling..." I started.

"I'm sorry about that...it was too confusing...I didn't want to hurt you..." I looked at him and blinked.

"I mean...when I left I never made any promise but we never discussed where we stood so...I don't know..."

"Pete, I never asked you anything...I never pressured you in making it official where we stood, but you just stopped calling and I guess it was the worst way you could have end it..." I said not holding anything back.

"You are right...I took the coward's way out...but like I said...I was too confused...I'm sorry..."he kissed me again and it just made me realize that even if he was sorry I couldn't just pretend it never happened and that now he had a girlfriend as well.

"Okay, you are forgiven, but now go back to your house and go call your girlfriend see how she is doing..." I held the door handle and started to open it pushing him away from me and trying to push him out the door, what wasn't an easy task but since he was not expecting such a move he just went with it, his eyes boring in mine, the sadness was visible but there was nothing I could do. The fact that he was cheating the girl with me was too much; I wouldn't do that to me and to the girl.

"Okay, I'll tell her you said hi." He said bitterly as he turned around, he stopped mid way and turned back at me.

"But I'll make you change your mind, Kate, you'll see..." what a jerk! I slammed the door and went running to my room to take a shower and get rid of his feel on my skin, his smell and anything possible that could remind me of him.

On Friday afternoon that same week, Hilary called me saying that her parents were taking Andrew for his football championship, that would happen in a close city, but she didn't want to go and that they would not allow her to be alone at home, fearing Jeff would show up and you know the deal...I asked her what about Pete since that douche was also home, and she said that he refused to baby sit her since he had plans with his friends from high school.

So stupid me, being so good an always wanting to help agreed but on the condition that Jeff wouldn't show up for real. Hilary agreed on that and swore that Jeff wouldn't even be available on the weekend or something...by then she was babbling already...


So the Wentz left home around 11 o'clock in the morning, I was there to give my word to them that we would be responsible and not do anything wrong, specially not bringing boys over the house, I was happy seeing Andrew being so excite with the championship following his brother that had given up on the sport, little Andrew had lots of potential as well and well his parents were really supportive of that, so...back with the story, Pete was already gone, something to do with a new band but I didn't know what it was, he was already surrounded by some weird kids at that time, so I had no idea if he'd even come home that night.

Hilary and I spent the afternoon doing each other nails and hair like old times, after that we watched some movies and to tell the truth it was exactly like old times.

"Katie? Can I ask you a question?" she randomly said in the middle of the movie.

"Yep" I said looking at her, expectantly.

"Have you and Nathan already...being...uh intimate?" I swallowed hard, it was not what I was expecting, at all. Sex was an very difficult issue for me, whenever it was mentioned I'd blush, I'd blush seeing a sex scene, even when there was no one else around. Yeah very dorky, but I was a very shy kid.

"Uh, No" I said quickly and she blushed right away, my ears perked at her silly grin.

"OMG!! You and Jeff have??" i asked, not holding back my surprise, she just nodded enthusiastically.

"We have! But please don't even tell anyone..." I rolled my eyes and she held my arm coming closer to me.

She then proceeded to tell me everything...and well I really didn't care to hear all of it but ... shrugs

Around 7 pm she was upstairs, she had said she'd be in the shower but that had been 30 minutes before...
I looked through the peep hole and Jeff was at the door looking a little too dressed up for a Saturday evening, I opened the door anyways and he didn't wait to be invited in or anything. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

"Good night to you too." I said walking back to the sofa, and sitting down on my previous spot. We never shared any word, he just sat there and I wasn't about to start a conversation with him when he didn't even acknowledged me.

Hilary came down stairs about 10 minutes later, wearing a cute pink dress and I groaned, feeling like crying.

"Katie, I forgot to tell you...I had a date tonight, I hope you don't mind staying here by yourself...I mean...if you go back home your parents will wonder..." she started to say, a little unsure I'd follow through.

I looked at her, my eyes brimming with tears.

"Hilary I swear to god, just get out of my face right this second or I'll go home...and fuck up your little perfect weekend." I said as bitterly as I could, but still trying to hold my anger at edge. Hillary and Jeff made a mad dash for the door, slamming it on their way out.

I just sat there crying, I couldn't just wait to get the hell out of this town, it was already in my plans after this one...it just made things worse.
It was already around nine o'clock when Pete got home, my whole body shook in fear and excitement, actually I don't even know how to describe the feeling, I wanted to throw up so bad, he looked at me from the door way, closed the door and locked.
He came closer to the living room, in a slow pace, just observing, looking around for Hillary.

"Where's Hill?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.
I hesitated before answering.

"She is upstairs, she wasn't feeling well so she is already...aslee..." he didn't let me finish.

"Cut the bullshit... now tell me the truth...now!!" he was so rude with me, I flinched at the tone of his voice.

"Pete I don't want to get in trouble here..." I looked down at my hands, pale looking and slightly trembling.

"If you don't want to get into trouble spill now where in the hell is Hilary..." he got closer and I started to feel my eyes burning.

"She never told me Pete, she said she was going to take a shower, then half an hour later Jeff showed up, didn't even talk to me...for like 10 minutes he was here and then she came down stairs all dressed up, saying she was sorry for...I guess for freaking using me..." I said getting frustrated with the look he was giving me, it was like he didn't believe one word I was saying, I got up to go upstairs get my things and just go home and let Pete do deal with his sister's problem.

Before I could even move to the stairs Pete held my arm hard, I struggled for a bit but he was so much stronger than I was.

"Stop struggling, Kate, just listen..."he said, his hand pulling my chin up to look at him.

"My parents are aware of Hilary's behavior, they have been for months now, she's been lying all the time and well...it's not a surprise she'd even get you involved in one more of her escapades. I'm sorry you can't trust her anymore, come on don't cry, please...I hate to see you crying..." he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, awkwardly hugging me.

"Pete I wanna go home..." I said quietly after a while, he pulled back and surprisingly said that it was okay, I looked at him and noticed a little sadness, sometimes I wonder why I never think before opening my mouth.

"Do you want me to stay?" the question hung in the air, that's when I noticed what I had done. After a brief silence he looked at me and smiled.

"I'll be more than happy to have your company tonight." He said as his hands caressed my chin softly, making me close my eyes in appreciation.

"Okay" I whispered lost in thought.

"I guess I'll go take a shower and I'll be right back okay? Would you mind maybe watching a movie or something?" he asked as he walked backwards towards the stairs, making me laugh at his antics.

"Nope, actually I will appreciate not having to use a plug in my nose as we watch it."

He showed me the finger, laughed and went upstairs, after the was gone the butterfly feeling was back and I didn't know what to do, seriously I felt like I had no control over myself so I run upstairs and brushed my teeth and took off the ugly socks I was wearing and went back downstairs noticing that Pete had already finished his shower.

I plopped down on the sofa and started flipping through the channels, not really watching anything, at all.

When Pete finally came downstairs I was already close to a mental collapse.
He smiled at me and went directly to the kitchen; I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Hey, Katie are you hungry??" he yelled from the kitchen startling me.

"Not really, thanks!" I said what if I threw up on him?? It wouldn't be nice.

About 10 minutes later he was back with a sandwich and a can of soda, he sat by my side silently eating his sandwich. Halfway through it he offered me some and I had to agree that it looked really good, so I accepted, when I was done chewing he offered me again and I guess that it broke the ice between us, after that I didn't feel as uncomfortable and nervous anymore.

When it was time to choose the movie, both of us were pretty loud as we tried to sell to each other the movie we wanted to watch, he wanted to watch some 'cult' crap and I being a girly girl wanted to watch a romance or whatever.

"I give up, we watch whatever we want but I got to chose a prize!" he said with triumph on his face.

"What exactly you are calling a prize here?" I asked, eyeing him.

"Whatever I want to be the prize, but I'm not telling now..." he said.

"When I can't agree on this terms...I'm not that stupid Pete" I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"What do you have to lose?" he asked and by the look in his face that question had a double meaning.

"Well...whatever, okay then..." I averted my eyes back to the television.
I heard him chuckling and pretend I didn't notice.

Too bad the movie I chose had a little nudity and well it wasn't exactly what I thought it'd be. It was called 'Nowhere'

"Pete, can we turn it off? It's awful!" I was feeling so bad watching that. Ew.

"Why? Is it making you squirm?" he laughed still glued to it.

"Peeeeete Please! Don't make me beg." Suddenly he got up and went to turn the tv off.
I sighed in relief but it was short lived when he came back to the sofa, guided just by the soft light coming from the kitchen.

"You know, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm dying to kiss you, Kate. But I don't want to scare you. I know we are alone here, you might get the wrong impression." He was saying, but I couldn't just stop playing it over and over in my head that he was 'dying' to kiss me, if I was truth to myself, I was dying to be kissed by him.

"It's okay." I whispered, again whishing I'd think before speaking.
He leaned closer to me, his head almost aligned with mine, we were just barely touching as he spoke.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Really, really sure?" I smirked as our lips touched and he pulled put to ask again.

"Yeah, I'm sure, now kiss me already, will you!" I smiled when he nodded diving In for a light kiss, just putting a light pressure, making me want more, I put my hand on the nape of his head, pulling him closer to me, so I could deepen the kiss, he moaned in my mouth, I guess I wasn't the one that missed this. His body was half on top of mine, in no time, he was light so I wasn't complaining, he was playing with my hair seductively running his hands through it, as I started to breath even more erratically, feeling my whole body responding to his.

This was probably one of the most pure feelings I've ever felt ever, it wasn't promiscuous I really loved Peter for a long time, but I never played sexual games with him, just because I could, everytime we spent together before was innocent and this time I felt like we wouldn't be able to help ourselves. He sat on the sofa and pulled me to straddle his lap and he pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my purple gym top, we just kept on kissing as he placed my hands on his chest, his own hands roaming on my back, as we deepened the kiss in a way I never knew possible.
I moaned in his ear as he attacked my neck, something he loved to do, knowing it was my weakest spot.

"Kate..." he kissed again, "have you...you know...with the boyfriend?" I was so distracted that the word 'boyfriend' didn't even hint at anything.

"Nope..." I sighed again, as his hand caressed my tights.

He stopped a bit after my affirmative, and just looked at me, a hint of an smile in his face as he licked his lips.

"I don't know why but that makes me feel good..." if he had said this to me in present time, I would have kicked his balls right on the spot. But I just shrugged it off, more interested in other things.]

He kissed me again, this time he seemed to be focused in not only kissing me but touching me all over the place, he grabbed my ass and I giggled, blushing furiously.

"Stop giggling...it's breaking the moment" he joked, grabbing at it again.

In return I grabbed him right there, not lightly, I really grabbed at it, since he had little to non existent ass.

"Ohh, you have no idea what you are asking for, little miss."

" Sorry..." blushing again, I let go of his organ, placing my hand in his waist, he leaned down and kissed me, this time there was nothing holding back, I couldn't even say that it wasn't the best kiss I've ever had, even to this day...there's not close comparison to it.

He had pulled my purple top over my head, leaving me exposed to his hungry eyes; I didn't blush this time, tho. Cause my body was already flushed by heat and desire.

I had been boldly touching him as well, kissing his neck and lightly biting it, eliciting little moans from him, Pete then decided to throw me back on the sofa, lying on my back as he came over me, covering my body with his, now only clad in his boxer briefs.

"Pete, what if Hilary comes home..."I breathed out as our bodies started to move closer and closer to the other. " I'm not supposed to have my first time In a couch..." I said trying to remember where this was leading to.

"Shit, you are right, K. I'm sorry...I must be scaring you." We just stood there looking at each other, he leaned down and captured my lips in a soft kiss.

"You better go upstairs now...we'll talk about this other time okay?" he sat on the sofa, as I awkwardly tried to sit up, feeling so exposed, now only wearing my panties.
Pete handed me his shirt and I pulled it over my head embarrassed, he pulled me to him and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"See ya tomorrow...." He whispered in my ear.

I went back to the room I was sharing with Hilary, actually I moved all my stuff to Andrew's room so I wouldn't have to face her when she got home.

I took a shower trying to recover from my encounter with Pete, I was shaking from everything, from his touches to his kisses with every look he'd send my way, it was just so...dreamy. I thought that by sleeping I'd get some peace at least, but it didn't happen.

I woke up feeling hot and bothered, I had dreamed that I was stranded in a desert place with Pete and he had been mine...and well you know...

I started to pace my room, tons of stuff going through my head, good and bad, but I assure you Nathan didn't even cross my mind at the moment.

I opened my big and took out my bath robe, it wasn't sexy but I'd do...well...
I put a bit of perfume under my ears and opened the door, I stood in front his door for a minute or 10 minutes, I can't remember, before I mustered the courage to knock, at first I decided it was best if I just left and pretend it had never happened but the door opened, there he was in a similar bathrobe, and boxers. I stared at him, my arms around my waist, as if it'd protect me from something, I wish it had protected from my own actions that night.

Without words Pete pulled me inside his room, he motioned for me to sit on his bed, which I did, looking down at my dangling feet, he went to his drawers, close to the window and came back, standing in front of me, he placed two packets of condom, by my side on the bed, I gulped hard, but looked up at him again, he kissed me tenderly, he pulled the hair band out, freeing my hair and again caressing it, making me sigh into the kiss.

We spent sometime kissing, slowly just touching each other tenderly, when he finally opened the lace form my robe, pushing slowly the garment past my shoulders he leaned down to kiss each side, when he noticed I was completely naked he, gasped, nipping at my ear lobe.

"Seriously, you are killing me!" he hissed, "I'm trying to be all gentle but damn!" he kissed my lips again and pulled my shoulders down in the bed, making me lay on my back.
At one point he was snuggled in between my legs I sat up a bit to help him take off his robe, leaving his naked from his waist up, I noticed the few tattoos he had gotten and was tracing it with my finger lazily feeling him shivering under my touch.

"Kate, please don't torture me..." he said kissing the side of my head sweetly.

"I'm just appreciating, I'm not just doing it on purpose..." he silenced me with a kiss, as my feet went around his waist as he again leaned on top of me, I pushed his boxer down with my feet, and he started to grind on me, I shivered at the first contact of our bodies, I'm sure none of you need the exact details but I was surprised at how sweet he was, at every moment he'd make sure was okay, and that I was enjoying, not just my first time, but enjoying being with him, our horizontal tango lasted about 20 minutes, and as we both found that point of no return, I couldn't help but let out a moan of ecstasy, he kissed me hard then his hips moving frantically as he had his eyes tightly closed, his kiss represented his state, it slowed down until the moment is just stopped and became just a mere brush of panting mouths.

We talked quietly for a bit until we couldn't hold back sleeping.
Sign up to rate and review this story