Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Get What You Deserve

Ch. 1- Decision Making

by this_girl_was 6 reviews

Rydon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 1043 words

1Ambiance
Author's note: This is the first story I've ever written. I'm not sure if it's going to be worth you're while, so you tell me. If it's complete crap feel free to say so. I greatly appreciate constructive criticism.
This is Rydon. This story doesn't suggest that they're actually together; it just suggests that we'd all like them to be.
I'm not using their real girlfriends either. Just because those girls are with them doesn't mean they deserve to be bashed in our FanFics.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything you recognize. Not Panic! At The Disco. Not any lyrics that might show up. I own the story itself and that's all there is to it.

Listening to: What We Hate, We Make by The Rocket Summer

*****

Brendon Urie paced his apartment at 8 o'clock on a Saturday night out of complete boredom. He had nothing to do and no one to hang out with. His band mates were all out with their respective girlfriends, and truth be told, they were Brendon's only real friends. Now, why wasn't Brendon with his girlfriend? Because we all know he could have any women he wanted. Well, only two hours earlier she had ended it, claiming his "lifestyle was too much for a relationship."

Oh well, I was getting tired of her anyways, thought Brendon as he recounted the conversation.

It's not that Brendon was a heart-less man whore, it was just that his heart belonged to someone else. He wasn't going to let another pair of legs get him down, that was for damn sure. If Brendon were to lose the one he really loved, well, then he might just die. Brendon was in love with someone he knew he shouldn't be, but he couldn't help it. The way his best friend smiled, talked, laughed, or even just sat there captivated Brendon. He almost hated himself for letting Ryan have such a strong hold on him.

It was so hard for Brendon to live with the fact that he could never express his feelings to Ryan, but he would be grateful for the extremely close friendship they share. They were unbelievably close, considering they had only known each other for a few years. They told each other everything. And I mean /everything/. Ryan was there when Brendon was kicked out of his parent's house for being too "rebellious" and Brendon was there when Ryan's father passed away. They were each others right-hand man, and Brendon wasn't about to throw that closeness away on a very small chance.

Giving up on pacing, Brendon decided on watching a movie. He was feeling like a little kid and settled on Disney's /The Fox and the Hound/. It was around 9:30 and the movie was about half-way through when there was a sudden pounding on his front door. Digging himself out of the pile of blankets he had buried himself in, he hurried to the door.

When Brendon opened the door Ryan rushed in without so much as a "hello" and buried himself in the same pile of blankets that Brendon had recently abandoned. Ryan was upset; it didn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

Sitting on the end of the sofa Brendon asked, "what happened?" He knew what this was about, it was always about /her/. Ryan's girlfriend was a gold-digging whore and Brendon hated the fact that she abused the world that she held so gracelessly in her hands. He was too good for her and Brendon knew that.

"Arianna." spoke the figure lost in the blankets. "We got into a fight."

"Again?" Brendon thought with a roll of the eyes.

"She was flirting with everyone in that damn club! It's like she doesn't even care that I'm standing right there." Ryan shrieked as he rose from the blankets. "I hate that I feel like the third-wheel with my own girlfriend. And then when I say something to her she has the nerve to call me a jealous drama queen!"

"Well you can be a drama queen sometime." tried Brendon.

"That's not the point, what do you think?"

"Do you really want my honest opinion about her?"

"Of course I do, you're my best friend. That's what you're here for."

Brendon was almost hurt by being given such a small significance. /Almost/.

"Well I think she's kind of like the town bike, everyone's had a ride. She's using you and you could do better."

"Oh yeah? Like who Brendon!? You don't understand! She's the only girl who ever gave me the time of day. I don't think I'm good enough for anything better then her. Why can't you understand..."

Ryan wasn't able to finish his rant because he was cut off by Brendon's lips crashing down on his. Brendon didn't know what he was doing or what had possessed him to kiss Ryan but it was too late now. All Brendon had left to do was put everything he had into that kiss and hope Ryan's reaction wouldn't be bad.

Much to Brendon's surprise, Ryan kissed him back. Tongues collided and hands roamed as thing began to get heated until Ryan came to his senses. He pushed Brendon off of him and shot up nervously.

"What's wrong?" Brendon asked, horrified by Ryan's sudden change of actions.

"This, that was wrong."

"What are you talking about, how can it be wrong?"

"I'm not gay, that's for starters. And..."

"Oh come on, you had to have felt something?"

"Brendon I, we can't do this. I have a girlfriend. What would everyone think?"

Brendon began to approach Ryan and said, "who cares what everyone thinks? I love you."

"No! No you don't. Just stay away from me. I'm not in love with you."

Ryan immediately turned and left Brendon's apartment, slamming the door, leaving behind a bitter silence and an emotionally torn Brendon. He knew there was something behind that kiss he had shared with Ryan. He could feel the passion they shared with each other. It had to be mutual. But why was he so resistant? Brendon knew something had to be done. He needed Ryan and he was going to have him. Brendon Urie was going to get what he wanted, regardless of the means in which he got it.
Sign up to rate and review this story