Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Grey Veil

The Trap and the Counter.

by Yaxley 0 reviews

The Wizarding World has gone mad. Everything is slowly being lost to Lord Voldemort and his army. And only Harry can stop him. When Harry is introduced to Professor Jankin of Hogwarts, Defense Agai...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bellatrix, Bill Weasley, Colin Creevey, Crabbe, Dean Thomas, Dobby, Draco, Dudley, Dumbledore, Fleur, Flitwick, Fred, Fudge, George, Ginny, Goyle, Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Lucius, Luna, Lupin, Narcissa, Neville, Pansy, Percy - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1352 words

1Original
Lord Voldemort's fingers moved up and down and made tapping noises. He and Severus Snape sat on seperate arm chairs, discussing the war.

"I have another suggestion," Snape said, "Potter will most likely not return to Hogwarts."

"And..." Voldemort hissed, impatiently.

"It'll be harder to catch him, once the Trace is worn off," Snape said, "He just turned seventeen today. So, I thought that we could rally the Death Eaters and attack him at his Muggle residence."

Voldemort turned to Snape ,immediately. "You know where the boy is?" Voldemort was beginning a grin.

"Yes," Severus said, "By capturing an old friend." Snape sneered a smile. "Bring him in, Macnair and Amycus." Macnair and Amycus carried a boy into the room and then they laid him into a chair.

"Who's this?" asked Voldemort.

"Percy Weasley...one of Scrimgeour's rats at the Ministry," Snape answered. "He knows where Potter lives, and we've agreed that if he told us we'd let him walk out of the front door."

"Percy," said Voldemort. Percy tried not to look at Voldemort, "I want you to tell me the address of Harry Potter's home."

Percy hesistated. He looked around and Voldemort became annoyed. "Kill him," Voldemort said. Amycus and Macnair drew their wands.

"OKAY!!" shouted Percy as Macanir and Amycs said, "Avada" "Number four, Privet Drive, near--"

"I know where that is my lord," said a voice in the back. Lucius Malfoy arrived out of the dark, his son adn wife trailing behind him. "I will take you. We must rally the Death Eaters and catch Potter off guard. He's leaving soon."

"Fine," Voldemort hissed. "Let us go. BUT POTTER BELONGS TO ME!!"

"I figured," Snape planed, "we set the house on fire. Thus making him come out of the house and you would find him and kill him."

"We'll do that."

"What about Weasley?" asked Macnair.

"Let him walk out the front door," Voldemort said. Percy's eyes widened and after they untied him, he opened the door walked through.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Snape shouted. Percy was shot forward, off the porch and then he landed face first. Lord Voldemort laughed with his Death Eaters. "Let us get Potter."
-----------------------------------------
About thirty minutes after Voldemort had rallied his men, Harry walked down the stairs, his Firebolt in his right hand, his wand in his pocket, and Hedwig in her cage.

"I'm---er---going," Harry said to the Dursleys who were in the living room.

"Bye," they all chimed, lazily. Harry walked out the front door and on the front lawn were Kingsley, Moody, Tonks, Remus, and four other fingers.

"Harry," said Remus. "I'd like you too meet Leo Harrion, Burt Dawson, Al Thompson and Kelly Shackbolt--she's Kingsley's twin sister. They're all in the Order now."

"Fantastic," Harry said, looked at Al, then Burt, then Kelly and Leo turned away.

"Ready to go?" Remus asked.

"Yes," Harry said. He hooked Hedwig's cage onto his broomstick. They all took off, and then, Harry was imeediately thrown off of his broomstick.

"Harry!"

Harry got up and his scar was burning hot. "Voldemort," Harry said, clutching his scar.

"Impossible," Kelly said.

"Nope," Kingsley said, pointing over at the Dursley's house. Death Eaters circled around the house.

"ONE.....TWO......THREE!" "INCENDIO!!" The house immediately burst into flames.

"NO!" Harry shouted. Lupin restrained Harry. Harry looked down and he caught a rat going towards the house...with a locket around his neck, with a green S on it.

"THE LOCKET OF SLYTHEIRN!" Harry shouted, but Lupin whispered.

"WE HAVE TO GET IT!!" Harry shouted.

"I'll get Arthur, Jankin, Bill, Charlie, Fred, George and Ron down here and we'll take them out," said Kingsley, taking out a strange skull.

Harry looked back at the others. Within minutes, the Weasleys and Jankin touched down, as they arrived from their Apparation.

"What is it?" Arthur asked.

"We need to get the locket," Harry said, immediately.

"AHH!!" behind Mr. Weasley, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and Ron appeared, from their Apparation.

"What--blimey!" shouted Mr. Weasley, "You must all go back!"

"NO," Ron said, immediately, "I wanna ter help 'Arry."

"Me too," Hermione smiled.

"No," Harry said, "Go back. I don't want to watch my best-friends get--"

"If we do it'll be for a great cause," Ron said.

"That's it, Moody," Kingsley said, "Are we really going to do this."

"Where's Potter?" one fo the Death Eater's distinct voice was heard.

"I'm getting Dumbledore's Seven," said Kingsley.

"Dumbledore's Seven?" Harry asked.

"I'll explain, but I think we should all move back a bit," Remus said. He and Harry sat on the grass, "Dumbledore's Seven wasa program, where he'd choose seven students to train. They wouldn't particiapate in any other things. He taught them everything. They're all your age. It's a special Muggle-Born Group. Since Muggle Borns are some times born with a problem with their magic. He took them in and he taught them. Logan Starkiller, who you'll meet is Dumbledore's top student. Oh, speak of the devils."

"We're here," said a voice. Everyone turned to a boy with medium-long dirty-blonde hair and there were three boys on each of his left sides.

"Good," Kingsley said, "Now, we're ready."

"Get into formation," Arthur said. "Let's go." They all moved across the lawns and then across the street.

"MY LORD!! ATTACKERS BEHIND US!!" shouted Snape. The Death Eaters turned to red lights being shot at them.

"GET THAT LOCKET!!" Harry shouted, "PETTIGREW HAD IT!"

"HARRY HELP!" shouted Neville. Then, he began to scream in pain, Bella was torturing him. "STUPEFY!!" Harry shouted. Bella noticed the attack and she shouted, "Protego!" the spell shock back at Harry, who gadly dodged it. And as he spun, he sent another stun charm at Bella and thne another and thne she was shot back. Harry ran over to help Neville up.

The battle grew more violent. Green flashes everywhere from the Death Eaters.

Harry ran over to help Ron fight Rookwood, but then he someone, familiar. Severus Snape. Harry's body temperature rose and his heart skipped a beat. Harry felt his face burn up.

Harry ran at Snape, and then Snape shot a red bolt at Harry. Harry dodged it and then he thought, Levicorpus! Snape hun upside down and Harry then shouted, "CRUCIO!" Snape let out a roar of pain.

Harry looked back, Ron was out cold. "NO!!" Harry shouted. He ran over to Ron and then he spotted Rookwood and shouted, "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!!" Rookwood froze up.

Harry looked down and he felt Ron's pulse...he was alive, just stunned.

"HARRY I GOT IT!!" Logan Starkiller shouted. "ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, APPARATE TO THE HEADQUARTERS!!" Harry took Ron's arm and thne he Apparated as well as the others in the order.

They all landed outside of the Burrow, which wasn't much of a headquarters, but fooled Voldemort.

"NO!!" someone was crying. Harry turned, everyoen gathered around Charlie, who was dead.

"No...ho-h-h-h-how?" Ron asked, crying.

"He fought Voldemort," Lupin said, tears in his eyes.

"Seven...um...you're welcomed to stay," Mr. Weasley said, wiping his tears.

"Thank you sir," Logan said. Charlie's face of horror was still in him

Logan held up the locket. He threw it to the ground. "How do we destroy it?" Logan asked.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" someone shouted. Everyone ducked as a green jet was produced. It struck the Horcrux and then the Horcrux exploded. It was Harry. "That's how."

"Hey--where's Bill?" asked Tonks. Everyone looked around.

"WILLIAM!" shouted Arthur.

"BILL!" Harry and Hermione both shouted.
----------------------------------
"TELL ME, YOU WORM BAG!!" shouted Voldemort, literally pulling on Bill's hair.

"I won't sell out like my brother," Bill spat at Voldemort, "If you wanna kill me, then kill me, it won't make much of a difference at moonlight."

"What?"

"I bit him, Dark Lord," Fenrir said. Bill then felt pain in his chest and he began to transform into a werwolf. Everyone aimed their wands at the werwolf and Bill smashed five Death Eaters and he clawed seven of them.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! AVADA KEDAVRA!" shouted Voldemort. Fenrir was shot backwards. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" the werwolf Bill then died as he was flung backward.
Sign up to rate and review this story