Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Grey Veil

A Stab In the Dark

by Yaxley 0 reviews

Harry learns that a traitor an imposter is amongst them.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Moody, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Voldemort, Other - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 649 words

1Original
Harry walked across the backyard, about a month after the battle. He was going back to Hogwarts...to learn how to fight, like Dumbledore's Seven could.

But things changed too...like love for instinct. Harry was told by Ron that he and Hermione became a couple during the middle of the sixth year at Hogwarts. But surprisingly, Hermione and Logan hve been spending a lot of time together and Harry notices that they usually are alone.

When he told Ron, Ron went berserk. He kept saying to Logan to piss off every now and then, but Logan didn't.

"We need some help over here!" shouted Arthur. Everyone rushed into the kitchen. "Poly-Juice Potion. Someone in here is an enemy of ours."

Harry looked around at everyone, but everyone looked at Harry. "It's me, Harry Potter, I swear," Harry said.

"Well," said Tonks..."We best head off to bed. It's getting late. Night all." Tonks ran off, Lupin following her.

Harry looked over at Hermione and Ron, on the couch...snogging each other's brains out. Had they even known that people were looking at them? Hermione and Ron were as close as you could get to being naked, without the under wear and stuff. But they quickly regrouped with themselves.

Ron pulled Hermione up to his bedroom and he shut the door...so where was Harry going to sleep? He had no other option but Hermione's room.

Meanwhile, Scotty was beginning to flirt with Ginny, he walked over and Logan, who gave him a pep-talk behind him. "Hi Ginny...I was wondering if maybe we could go out?" Scotty asked.

"OH," Ginny said, "Well I--"

"No, forgive me," Scotty said, "I'm just so dumbfounded by your beauty, I had to talk to you."

Ginny blushed. "Well when you put it like that..."

Logan begna to walk away slowly, reciting a line from a TV show called Star Trek, by saying, "'Shields are down Scotty, fire!'" as an indication that Scotty and Ginny were going out.

Harry was outsdie of Ron's bedroom. Logan walked by. "What's up?" Logan asked.

"Nothing," Harry sighed, "they're probably having sex and I need to get my pajamas, but no one will open up for me."

Logan drew his wand. "Alohomora!" he whispered. The door unlocked and creaked open. Logan threw it open and the it looked liek he Apparated and Harry saw Logan appear behind him.

"OI!" Ron slammed the door and it hit Harry's face, very harshly.

"You okay?" Logan asked.

"Fine," Harry said, "But we've got to find out who the traitor--"

"HELP!!" shouted Tonks. "IT's REMUS!! SOMEONE APPARATED INTO OUR ROOM AND STABBED HIM!!"

Everyone ran into Tonks and Lupin's room. Lupin laid limp on the floor, a knife would in his upper-back.

"Oh my god," Molly covered her mouth, after felling his pulse. "HE's--he's gone. First Charlie, then Bill...now Remus!?" she went into Arthur's arms.

"What's going on?" Ron asked, coming out of the room with Hermione, who were both dressed in a messy way.

"GOD DAMN!!" Harry shouted. "No...please...not Remus...not Remus..." Harry began to cry.

"Did you get a look at the man?" Arthur asked.

"No," Tonks said.

"We have to leave here....tonight...they obviously know we're here," Arthur said.

Logan walked forward and drew his wand, "Numinon!" a purple jet shot Tonks back. Everyone aimed at Logan with their wands.

"Look," Logan said. Everyone turned to Tonks. She was in serious pain...she had had bumps popping up and down all over. She then shrunk about a foot and produced blond hair and a pointed face...Draco Malfoy.

"Malfoy," Harry, Ron and Hermione chorused. Harry walked over to Malfoy, who looked up at him, frightened.

Harry took Malfoy up by the shirt and everyone aimed at Malfoy.

"Where's Tonks?" Harry asked. Malfoy did not answer.

"WHERE!?" shouted Arthur.

"The Dark Lord's," Malfoy sneered.
Sign up to rate and review this story