Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Grey Veil

The Grand Escape

by Yaxley 0 reviews

Draco Malfoy's plan falls into action...as Harry and his friends near a trap.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Bellatrix, Draco, Fleur, Fred, George, Ginny, Goyle, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Lucius, Moody, Ron, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort, Other - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 897 words

-1Illiterate
Almost three ours after capturing Draco, Harry and the others prepared to leave, and take Draco with them. Draco had a plan...he got caught purposelly. He knew that once they reached Grimmauld Place, his father, Voldemort and the Death Eaters would be there, awaitng the arrival of Harry and his friends.

Dumbledore's Seven had devised a protection plan. Three of them would fly high above...two would scout ahead and the rest would watch everyone's back.

As they left, Ron put his arm around Hermione's waist, before Harry had the chance to talk with her.

Since Logan and Dan were the best of Dumbledore's Seven, they volunteered to scout ahead.

"Where to?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Grimmauld," suggested Molly.

"Yeah...the Death Eaters would have already thought that we've left," said Ron, holding Hermione tighter. Hermione threw his arm down and walked ahead of him.

Harry turned left with the crowd and then he saw someone in the distance, flying at them quickly. Holding onto Draco, he threw Draco down and shouted "DUCK!!" everyone ducked as three men on broomsticks flew over them.

"PHIL, MATT, BRIAN!! TAKE THEM OUT!!" Logan shouted from below, aiming high into the air at the Death Eaters on brooms, but thne the Death Eaters vanished.

"The hell..." Ron was breathing hard.

"I think we should Apparate," Harry said.

"Good idea," Fred and George chimed.

"Alright everyone, you know here to go too," Arthur said, "Phill, Matt, Brian...teleport to the headquarters. Harry I'll take Malfoy." Arthur grabbed onto Draco and thne everyone Apparated to Grimmauld.

Everyone appeared outside of Grimmauld and then, Arthur moved to the door and they all went inside.

"Make yourselves at home. Harry, Logan, Kingsley, Moody..." Arthur said, "Come with me as I intterogate Malfoy." Kingsley, Logan, Harry and Moody followed Arthur.

Arthur shut the door and Moody threw Malfoy into a seat. "Now..." Arthur said, noticing a chill to his voice. Everyone in the room grew colder.

Their breathes were seen and the room grew darker.

"Dementors," Harry said, looking around. He drew his wand out. "Here?"

"Wha--" Arthur and everyone looked at Draco, who sneered an evil smile.

"Leave Malfoy here. PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!!" Arthur shouted and Draco was frozen, just as soon as he started laughing.

"Avada Kedavra!" shouted Bellatrix Lestrange, who appeared right in front of them.

"ZABRAKI!" shouted Logan. Bellatrix saw a blue jet soar at her and it knocked her back and then she was pinned to the wall.

Screaming was heard upstairs. "HARRY, LOGAN!" Arthur shouted, loudly in their ears. "Take down here! MAKE SURE MALFOY DOES NOT ESCAPE!!" Harry and Logan nodded. As the adults ran up the stairs, three Death Eaters burst into the room.

"ANOXULOUS!!" Logan shouted. He was soon out of breath and he grew weaker as a wave from his wand knocked the three Death Eaters back. Harry turned to Logan. "I'll teach you later."

Three more Death Eaters, Aymucs and Macnair arrived. "ANOX-STUPEFT!!" a red light in the formation of a sonic wave knocked and stunned the Death Eaters. Logan then passed out.

"Logan?" Harry asked. A Death Eater stepped over the other Death Eaters. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Harry shouted, not even thinking of a charm. The spells past their targets.

Soon, behind Harry, Lucius Malfoy appeared, and thne Narcissa, Goyle, Crabbe, Rookwood and then at the doorside, all fo the Death Eaters that Logan had knocked away...they all aimed at Harry.

"ANOXULOUS!" Harry shouted, doing the formation Logan had done. Nothing happened.

Harry turned and Draco Malfoy shouted, "STUPEFY!!" Harry was stunnned.
------------------------------------------------------
Harry awoke, on the ground...outside of Grimmauld Place, Death Eaters surrounding him.

Lucius picked Harry up. "Tell me where the sword of Godric Gryffindor is...or I will kill your friends," Lucius said.

"Why do you want it?" Harry asked, "Oh...a Horcrux."

"Good, Potter, very good....now where's the sword?!"

"Let my friends go and I'll take you," Harry lied.

"No..." Lucius said, "Tell me."

"Snape's Office," Harry lied, forgetting Snape was there.

"No, it's not," Severus said.

"McGonagall," Harry said.

"LIAR!"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" someone shouted, as a response to Lucius' nodded. Molly fell over.

"NO!" the Weasleys and Harry shouted. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Arthur fell over too.

"TELL ME!!"

"I WON'T!"

"FIVE..."

"NO!"

"FOUR, THREE, TWO..."

"DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE!!" Harry shouted.

"Good boy, Potter," Lucius said. Harry then noticed something...a wand floating in the air. It shot a red light at Lucius. Then, out of the house came Logan...his wand raised high. The Death Eaterss aimed at him, but he disappeared. He then appeared in front of Lucius.

"STUPEFY!!" he shouted. Lucius was too quick. A shield caused the jinx to fly back at Logan, but Logan dodged it and it struck Amycus.

"ACCIO WANDS!!" Logan shouted. Wands then flew at Logan. Logan, battling Death Eaters, tossed wands of the correct owners, to the owners. Everyone got up and then they all Apparated, as Dementors arrived.

People went to different places. Leo and his friends Apparated to a park, outsdie of Privet Drive. The Weasleys, except for Ron and Ginny, Apparated to the Burrow.

Harry, Neville, Matt, Phill, Dan and Harrison all had the same idea of Apparating to another headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix's.

Ron, Hermione, Logan, Scott and Ginny all Apparated to the Forbidden Forest of Hogwarts.

And the rest Apparated to a different headquarters.
Sign up to rate and review this story