Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If It Looks Like I'm Laughing, I'm Just Asking to Leave.

Chapter Twenty Eight

by rainbowsprinkles08 5 reviews

awsertfhyujiko

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1326 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 28.

Nicky's POV

I woke up the next morning and it all came flooding back to me. I smiled as I remembered where I was. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Ryan's beautiful angel face still sleeping. I could feel his chest rising and falling under my arm in a constant, steady rhythm. I stayed there for a while, just watching him sleep. I remembered back to before I met him when I dreamed about this and it made me giggle slightly at how much of a fan girl I was but didn't admit to.

Soon, I decided to get out of bed because, really, I hate lying in bed for too long. I rolled out of bed as best I could without waking Ryan and headed for the shower. I hopped in after waiting for the water to warm up and took a nice long shower. I love showers, they always relax me. When I got out I firmly wrapped a towel around my torso. I padded back to the room, but not before seeing Spencer.

"Oh, sorry." He said when he saw and blushed and looked away.

I giggled a little. "Don't worry about it. How did you sleep?"

"Good. Wait. Did you stay the night?"

This time it was my turn to blush. "Erm, yes..."

"Ohhhh. How did you sleep?"

"Shut up! Nothing happened. And I slept just peachy thanks." I said grinning.

"So are you and Ryan back together?"

"Yup." Still grinning.

"Yay! We've been waiting for a while. He was just miserable without you." He said smiling like a proud older brother. "I would hug you, but..." He motioned towards me with his hand.

"Yeah..." I looked down at myself. "Maybe I should go get some clothes on..." And I started for the room again.

I walked in and over to my clothes and put them back on my body. Then I figured it was time to get back to the suite. I walked over to Ryan and lightly put my hand on his cheek and connected our lips. I felt him stir a little and start to kiss back. I pulled away after a minute.

"Morning." He grumbled and slowly opened his eyes. "What are you doing up?" He asked as he tried to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"I've got to go back to my place." I said quietly stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"No." He whined and started to sit up. "Stay here."

I laughed quietly. "Its really early, I have a class. You know I'm still in school mister drop out."

"Skip. Come back to bed." He whined sounding more and more like a little kid.

"Oh sorry Brendon, I thought you were my boyfriend Ryan." I straightened up and started away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back while he laughed.

"Look, I just don't want you to go. I've missed you so much and I want to spend as much time as possible with you before we have to leave again."

I frowned as he mentioned leaving. "When do you leave?" I asked as I watched our hands swing between us.

"Well, we've been here far longer than we originally planned, but its not like we have any shows anywhere else for a while."

I noticed he didn't answer the question. "But when do you /leave/?"

"We just got back together and you're already saying good bye?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry." I leaned down and kissed him again. "But I really do have to go." I kissed him again. I'll be back after my class." I mumbled against his lips and stood up and started out.

"Bye." He called after me.

"See you in a few hours." I waved over my head.

I went back to the suite and got changed and grabbed my books before class, luckily avoiding the others and their questions as to my whereabouts last night.

I sat through my English class and took the notes, but its not like I was really paying attention. Which, in college, can be a very bad idea, but I can't help if Ryan was distracting me from my studies. DAMN HIM FOR BEING SO HOT.

As the teacher dismissed the class, I got up to walk out, run home, drop off my stuff then go back to Ryan. But somebody brought me out of my walking coma.

"Hey Nicky! Wait up!"

I turned around to see who called me and I saw a girl rushing towards me. She was a little shorter than me with medium length, layered, brown hair that hits just below her shoulders. She's not tan, but not albino and pretty well built. No, I don't mean that as a nice way of saying fat. I mean she's muscular. Anyways, that girl is Alyssa. She's in my class and we talk sometimes.

"Hey Alyssa, what's going on?"

"Oh nothing much. How are you doing?"

"Very well thank you."

She nodded and smiled, her brown eyes gave away that she had a motive behind speaking to me. "Uh, do you have something to ask me?"

"Hehe, well funny you ask...."

I made the "and....." sign with my hands.

"Well... I kind of heard a rumor..."

I mentally rolled my eyes. This isn't turning into high school again is it? I pondered that thought momentarily, then turned Alyssa. "What rumor?"

"Well." GOD CANT THIS GIRL FINISH A SENTENCE?! I HAVE PLACES TO BE. Of course I only thought this, I'm too nice to say that out loud. "I heard that you know Panic! At the Disco."

"Yeah. Why?"

She squealed. Teenie I thought even though she's probably older than me. "Well, I'm having a party Friday night and I was going to invite you anyways but do you think you could bring them?"

"Um. Well, Ryan said-"

I was cut off by her squeal. "I LOVE RYAN!!! HES SO HOT!!!"

"yeah......" I watched her fret. HES MINE. obviously mentally again. "Anyway... He said that they would be leaving soon. They already stayed longer than they were going to. But I'll see what I can do."

"And if they can't come you and your room mates are still welcome."

"Thanks. I got to go, I'm actually going to see them after I go home, so I'll see you Friday."

"You're going to see them now?!" I swear she's usually really cool.

"Um. yes."

"Well, can I come?" She asked blushing a bit.

I feel bad. Obviously she really likes them and I don't want to hog them, but I'm afraid of what might happen if she finds their hotel room and I just want some alone time with Ryan.

"Well. Um. Ryan and I had plans to do some stuff togeth-" Cut off number 5 million.

"Wait. Are you and Ryan /dating/?" She asked wide eyed.

I blushed. Shit. I don't know if he wants it to get out about us. Shit shit shit.

"Um, not really. We're just good friends." I mumbled.

"Sureee...." She cooed. "Fine. I got places to be anyways. I'll see you on Friday!"

"Yup. For sure." I hugged her good bye and ran home.

Playlist for this chapter.

The whole PAULSON cd- All at once. They are amazing listen to them. Do it. Now.

Other songs are:

Hey there Delilah- Plain White tees
When the trickster starts a pokin- Gogol Bordello
Banquet- Bloc Party
Icky Thump- White Stripes
When did your heart go missing- Rooney
Doomsday Clock- smashing Pumpkins
Dig- Incubus
My name is trouble- nightmare of you
Start wearing purple- Gogol bordello
Tarantula- Smashing Pumpkins
Anna Molly- Incubus
Bring It- Cobra Starship

Sooooooo there might be another long pause. I'm going to the beach this week with some friends. Doubt I'll get internet. Then I'm going to NYC next weekend for RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE. FUCK YES. CANT WAIT. But the week after, I'll update if I don't before that! Love you guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story