Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

I was spinning free, with a little sweet and simple numbing me.

by rainbowsprinkles08 2 reviews

dwinking.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 437 words - Complete

0Unrated
Still Brnedon's POV

While Lying awake, I heard a commotion out int he common room. A pounding on the door. Then foot steps and some voices.

"Ryan?!" I heard a voice gasp, Spencer's I believe. "What happend to you?!"

I heard a crash and thats when I started out of bed.

"Spence hes so wasted. Like more than we were last night this is NOT good." Jon commented to Spencer.

I walked to the door and cracked it open slightly to see a very dishevled looking Ryan being helped by Jona dn Spencer to sit down on the couch.

"Ryan, What happend?"

"I cannth behllive heh woood juxst goo nd kish mee." Ryan slurred. /Oh shit. Hes smashed/. "Rihhht ther on shtage."

"How much did you have to drink Ry?" Jon asked trying to keep him focused.

"I dunno." Ryan scoffed with a flick of his hand.

"Ry??" I asked finally deciding it was time for me to come out from hiding behind the door.

Jon and Spence looked up at me with worried looks. Ryan swiveled his head towards me and it took a minute for his eyes to show recognition, but then his face became angry and he got up from the couch. Or at least tried.

The second time he got upa dn stumbled over to me. "You." He said poking me in the chest.

"Ryan we need to get you to the bathroom." I was serisouly frightened. I had never seen anybody this drunk and I've seen some drunk people. I dont like seeing Ryan like this. "We dont want you to get alcohol pois-"

"Youuu knooo wha? You haf sooom nervth to try nd talkk to meh afer wha you said todayy." Ryan slurred still poking me in the chest.

I looked up at Spencer and Jon and saw the quizzical looks ont heir faces. I just shook my head and mouthed "Tomorrow" They nodded and headed towards their room.

I helped Ryan towards our room. "Ryan I cant help how I feel about you."

"Well did you haf to doot righther on stage?" I hoped to god he wouldn't believe this conversation in the morning.

"I couldn't helped myself Ryan."

"Youu could haf juxst tooold meh when we got ofx stage." I heard his voice crack at the end.

"It wouldn't have mattered you still have Erin. She's the one you love, I dont matter."

"Yesh you do Brennny." He said facing me with his hands on my shoulders supporting him, but he was looking me square in the eyes. "You do matter."

The next thing I know, hes kissing me.
Sign up to rate and review this story