Categories > TV > Criss Angel Mindfreak > Living in a house of cards.

"Where's Criss"

by Ashes-and-Casey 0 reviews

Chastity almost meets Criss.

Category: Criss Angel Mindfreak - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Parody - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 491 words

1Insightful
"Hello second family!" Yelled the pink haired girl from the door which she had just opened.
"Good morning Ross," My mother spoke from the kitchen. "How is your mother?"
"Fine," Said the pink haired girl before she jumped over the couch and landed beside me. "What cha watching?"
"Mindfreak." I said staring at the television.
"Really? I didn't know you watched this show." She grabbed the bag of skittles out of my hand. I glanced over at her and rolled my eyes.
"Well, Ross, I do. You've heard of it? Give me back my skittles."
"Heard of it?" She asked handing me back the multi-colored snack of the gods. "Criss Angel is my brother." I knew I only knew her mother and that she had brothers but never met them.
"I'm sorry but let me get this straight; Criss Angel is your brother."
"Yeah."
"And why am I supposed to believe that?"
"Because he's in town and I came over here to get you so that I can bring you over there to meet him, because you haven't met any of my brothers." She said still watching television and eating some skittles she had taken out of the bag. I just stared at her in disbelief.
"Well then why the hell are we still here?" I asked. She looked back at me and shrugged. I grabbed the remote ad jumped up pulling her with me. "Mom we're going to Ross's." I yelled to her grabbing my hoodie off the coat rack. Luckily I had been wearing shoes. I rushed out the door with Ross following struggling with her hoodie. She stopped to put it on. I grabbed her arm as soon as she did and began to run towards her house.
"Chas, um, can you please slow down!" She yelled at me.
"Ross, um, NO!" We ran the rest of the way and stopped in front of the white house. I grew nervous. I almost didn't want to go in, maybe I could just walk back to my house right now.
"I didn't RUN all this way for you to stop in front of the door grow to nervous to go in and walk all the way back to your house." Wow she knows me well. She noticed me not moving and grabbed my hand pulling me up the walkway and stairs then into the house. "Hello where is everybody?"
"Kitchen!" A chorus of voices called. We walked through the living area and into the kitchen. Ross's mom and two other men were in there. They looked familiar but neither of them were Criss.
"Where's Criss?" Ross asked.
"He went to the store he should be back any minute." Mrs. Sarantakos told us. "Hello Chastity." She smiled.
"Hi Mrs. Sarantakos." I said shyly.
"Chas, this is my brothers Costa and JD." Ross introduced us. "Guys this is Chastity." We shook hands.
"Who missed me?" We heard someone yell from the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story