Categories > TV > Criss Angel Mindfreak > Living in a house of cards.

"How do you know my father?"

by Ashes-and-Casey 1 review

dunna na!

Category: Criss Angel Mindfreak - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Parody - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 589 words

2Original
"Who missed me?" We heard someone yell form the door.

"Criss!" Ross exclaimed excitedly running to the door giving him a hug.

"It was a rhetorical question, Ross." He laughed. "And besides I saw you only 20 minutes ago."

"What I can't miss my favorite older brother even if I only saw him 20 minutes ago?" Ross asked.

"Since when is Criss your favorite brother?" JD asked jokingly. "I thought I was."

"No I thought I was!" Costa said joining in the joke.

"I've never had boys fighting over me." Ross said. "To bad it's just my brothers." I laughed shaking my head.

"Just your brothers?" Criss asked looking down at her. "I'm Criss fckng Angel. People would kill for me to be their big brother."

"I would to Criss." She said hugging him again.

"Ross, aren't you forgetting something?" JD said pointing in my direction. Ross stared at him for a moment and looked to where he was pointing. Utterly confused. "Chastity!"

"OH!" It took her a minute and an explanation. She grabbed Criss's arm and dragged him into the kitchen. "Criss, Chastity, Chastity, Criss; well now that everyone knows each other I must skip off to get my camera so I can take pictures of the happiest day of my best friend's very dull life." She turned and left.

"Okay then." Criss said staring at the place that his sister had just been standing. "Well hi! It's nice to meet you. You're the first friend I've ever met of Ross's."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you also." I said keeping all the fan girl excitement in my head. And believe me it was hard; not only was my idol standing in front of me but the screaming was giving me a migraine.

"I'm sorry but do you mind me asking your name? Ross, as I'm sure you know, has a tendency to talk fast." He laughed. I giggled and nodded.

"Of course I don't mind, Chastity Freeman." His smile faded slowly but noticeably. I was a little taken aback by this.

"Freeman?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Any relation to a Charles Freeman?"

"Yeah, he was my father." I answered truthfully. Confusion etched all over his face. "Did you know my father?"

"Yeah, um," He said running a hand threw his thick hair. He bit his lip in thought. He glanced back into the hall way. Then I realized we had been alone this whole time. "Would you mind taking a walk with me?" he looking back at me. I nodded my head brimming with confusion. We walked out the back door into the cold New York weather.

"So Mr. Angel-"

"Criss." He corrected.

"So, Criss, why did you ask me on this walk?" I said trying again.

"I want to ask you a few questions."

"Okay..."

"Have you ever seen my show?"

"Um, yes," I said making my confusion over flow onto the cold sidewalk getting my feet wet. "I watch it all the time."

"When ever you see me do a trick what do you feel?"

"Excuse me?" I asked my shins and knees now completely submersed.

"When ever you see me do a trick, one using real magic not stunts, do you ever feel...um,"

"A magnetic pull that makes me want to learn how you do it and teach myself how so that I can one day be as great as my father was?"

"Yeah."

"All the time." I said nodding slightly. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"How do you know my father?"
Sign up to rate and review this story