Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 02: Space Invaders Part One

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 5666 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Two: Space Invaders Part One

In New York, it was a bright and sunny day. There looked not to be a cloud in the sky and the weather looked rather calm. This day was one of those perfect days, not to cold but not too warm. Due to it being summer, children were outside playing but their parents warned them to get inside before dark, due to the threats on the city streets at night from gangs such as the Purple Dragons.

Harry Potter looked out the window of his living room, bored out of his mind. It wasn’t even eight o’ clock in the morning but Harry wished he could crawl back into bed. Then again, Harry had been up since four thirty. He had completed all of his homework for the summer within the first week. Ever since Voldemort had returned, Harry had his scar stinging at odd times due to the connection that was inadvertently created when Voldemort attempted to kill Harry when the boy was a mere infant. Due to Harry’s ritual of meditation before sleeping and after meals, his mind was focused enough to keep any other Voldemort influenced thoughts out of his mind.

Lily Potter had gone to Great Britain earlier in the morning, apparently attempting to locate the source of an extreme strong source of dark magic that the American spies in the British Ministry of Magic had apparently picked up. Both Lily and Harry hoped that it was one of Voldemort’s Horcruxes, as they would be one step further towards the end of Voldemort once and for all. Contrary to the popular belief that the Horcruxes had to be destroyed, instead the fragments of Voldemort’s soul had to be rejoined to the main part of the soul

Harry’s girlfriend, Ginny Weasley, had arrived for a visit just the previous day but was still asleep at this time along with Harry’s younger sister, Hailey. So Harry didn’t have anyone to talk to right at the moment.

“Harry, what exactly are you doing?” asked a sleepy voice. Harry turned around to see Hailey walking into the living room, rubbing her eyes.

“I’m looking out the window, thinking,” said Harry in a matter of a fact tone of voice.

“Ginny’s still asleep,” said Hailey. “So, I decided to come out and bug you since I don’t have anything else to do.”

“Don’t you have Potions to do?” asked Harry.

“I want to lessen my boredom,” said Hailey, rolling her eyes before looking around. “Where’s Mum anyway? Doesn’t she normally get out earlier than you?”

“She went off to Great Britain to look at some kind of dark magical energy rumor,” said Harry. “It might be one of Voldemort’s Horcruxes but she isn’t sure right yet.”

Hailey nodded before setting off into the kitchen. It was way too early in the morning to think about Voldemort. Hailey figured that since she up, she might as well help herself to something to eat.

At this moment in the lair, Don and Mikey, while hanging upside down from the ceiling, were playing a video game called Space Destructors. At this moment, Don was valiantly attempting to pilot his ship away with his controller but Mikey expertly navigated his ship into the way, blasting Don’s ship out of the way.

“Ah, I’m hit!” yelled Don in a mildly horrified voice.

“First rule of playing Space Destructors, Don-Boy, never play against me, for I am the Space-I-Nator,” said Mikey in a deep, cryptic voice. “Resistance is futile. Mwuhahaha!”

At that moment, the power in the lair short circuited, causing complete darkness.

“Not another blackout!” screamed Mikey in a horrified voice. “My high score! No!!”

“Relax Space-I-Nator, It’s not the end of the world,” said Don in a reassuring voice.

High above Earth, the entire Triceraton home world hovered around the earth. The home world now consisted of a group of mobile super war ships, due to the pounding the previous home world had taken at the hands of the sworn enemies of the Triceratons, the Federation. The rods extending out from the home world, powered up before shooting out beams of yellow light. The light fused together, creating a shield completely surrounding Earth.

Inside the mother ship, Commander Mozar walked up to Prime Leader Zanramon to report the progress that had been made on the invasion for the earth.

“The shield has been erected around the Earth, Prime Leader,” growled Mozar. “The Fugitoid won’t be escaping any time soon.”

“Very well,” said Zanramon in an indifferent voice.” Begin the full scale invasion of Earth.”

“At once Prime Leader,” said Mozar, before walking off to give word to fire the smaller, but still deadly, Triceraton warships straight towards the earth.

At a National Guard Base, a man sitting at a radar screen looked at it at horror. Multiple blips had appeared on the radar screen that definitely had not been there a few seconds ago.

“Uh sir, we may have a problem,” said the man to a General that was passing by.

“What is it?” asked the General.

“Multiple blips on the screen sir, it looks like we are under attack,” said the man at the radar screen. “From outer space!”

“Aliens!” exclaimed the General in a horrified voice. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

The General rushed over, nearly tripping over his feet, before reaching over to the intercom.

“Attention all units, we are going to Defcon-Four,” ordered the General. “This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill.”

The pilots began to board their fighter jets but a giant blast of red light shot out of the sky, impacting all the plans and ripping both the planes and their pilots in half. The ground was splattered with blood from the pilots being messily murdered with the alien technology but a few pilots managed to get up into the air before the light hit and were hitting the Triceraton war ships with everything they had. Unfortunately for the pilots, the bullets just simply bounced off before the Triceratons aimed the cannons on the side of the ship, sending a series of missiles right at the planes. The planes were blown into dust as the missiles connected, instantly killing the pilots inside as the planes were completely destroyed.

“I don’t believe this, those aliens ripped through our jets like they were nothing,” said

the General. “It will take something big to take that alien trash out.”

“General we do have combat ready troops ready to take on this alien menace and our boys at Lankton are ready to send up everything they’ve got,” said one of the subordinates but another subordinate rushed into the room, looking horrified.

“Sir, Lankton has been destroyed,” said the second subordinate as the first one looked up to a giant map that detailed every military base in the world, American or otherwise.

“Far East, Africa, Middle East, Australia, Europe, each and every one of them is falling one by one,” said the first subordinate. “Those aliens are playing for keeps but I wonder what exactly they are after?”

All around the Earth, the Triceratons were circling the earth in their war ships, ready to blast anything that offered the slightest bit of resistance. Nearly every city in the world saw Triceraton troops marching on the city streets. The center of the invasion was New York, the place that the Fugitoid’s teleportation trail had ended up in the first place.

Back in the Triceraton Homeworld, Zanramon turned to Commander Mozar.

“Well?” asked Zanramon in a testy voice.

“Word is coming in that the resistance these worms offered was fierce but ineffective,” growled Mozar. “Every one of their military bases has either been seized or completely destroyed.”

“Very well,” said Zanramon. “And where, may I ask is the Fugitoid?”

“We haven’t found him yet, Prime Leader but we are working on it,” growled Mozar.

“Continue with the invasion,” said Zanramon. “That Fugitoid must be ours.”

On Privet Drive, Vernon Dursley was not too happy. There appeared to be some freakish marching band blocking his driveway or something on his way to work. These insane people were apparently dressed like some sort of alien dinosaur or something unnatural that Vernon felt dirty thinking about. After a couple of minutes of these freaks blocking his driveway, Vernon lost his temper and exited his car.

Vernon marched out of his car, grabbing one of the marching band freaks around the shoulder.

The Triceratons turned and looked at this foolish human as if he had lost his mind.

“Excuse me, you freaks should move so I could get to work,” said Vernon in a pompous voice. “Unlike you, I am a valuable part of society and I’m…”

The Triceratons raised their laser blasters, pointing them straight at this human.

“Touch me one time and you will be hearing from my lawyer,” said Vernon in a dangerous voice but a second after Vernon finished, the Triceratons blasted Vernon with their lasers. The ground blew up from underneath Vernon, causing Vernon to fall dozens of feet into the sewer. Unfortunately, Vernon didn’t suffer a quick and painless death, as that would be lucky for him and thanks to the curse that Lily had put on both Petunia and Vernon, luck wouldn’t be something that would come the Dursleys way. Instead, Vernon broke both of his legs and both of his arms as he took a tumble into the sewer from the laser blasts from the Triceratons.

“That should teach you not to disrespect your betters, human,” growled one of the Triceratons before they marched off, continuing their search for the Fugitoid now that they had disposed of that minor annoyance of a human.

Harry was pacing around the living room, with Hailey and Ginny, who had woken up just a couple of minutes ago, looking on anxiously sitting on the couch.

“Harry, just calm down,” said Ginny. “All you’re going to accomplish by pacing is wearing a hole through the carpet.”

“I can’t be calm, Ginny,” said Harry in a testy voice. “The power has went out and the phone lines just went dead, so I can’t call the power company and see what’s up with the power going out. I think it’s very strange that both the power and the phone lines went dead at the same time.”

As Harry said this the power went back on, along with the television that had been left on when the power went off.

“This is the emergency broadcasting system,” said a voice on the television. “Please stand by for an urgent bulletin.”

“Why is it that when I hear the words “urgent bulletin” I get a feeling of impending doom,” said Harry.

“Because you are used to having bad luck and attracting trouble everywhere you go,” suggested Hailey.

“I had to ask,” said Harry, rolling his eyes, before turning to the television to see the images of the Triceratons marching through the streets and hovering in the sky in their war ships. “Oh no.”

“What is it?” asked Ginny.

“Yeah, it’s kind of hard to see what’s going on when you are blocking the TV,” said Hailey, attempting to crane her neck and see behind her brother.

Harry stepped aside to allow the two girls to see the images on the television.

“Well, this is bad,” said Ginny grimly.

“Earth no longer needs to ask whether or not it has extra-terrestrials, as the proof is right before your eyes,” said a voiceover of a newscaster. “Earth is under attack from space but the question is, why are these aliens here and what do they want from the people of Earth?”

Harry turned to the window, wincing as he saw the Triceraton soldiers marching down the street along with the war ships in the sky. These alien guests seemed to be invading the Earth in full force after their pray.

Back in the lair, the Turtles and Master Splinter were anxiously watching the news on the dozen television sets were located in the lair. Splinter sighed, leaning on his walking stick.

“My sons, it is imperative that you…” started Splinter before trailing off, realizing that Leo, Don, Mikey, and Raph had slipped out when he was not looking. “Stay in the lair.

“So what are we going to do now?” asked Hailey who looked out the window. The way her mother had set up the protections on the house would keep anyone who meant them any harm from locating the house. Basically, the entire planet would have to be destroyed to do a bit of damage to the house.

“You two are going to stay in this house where it is safe,” said Harry calmly.

“C’mon Harry,” whined Hailey but Ginny raised her hand to shut the younger girl.

“So what are you going to do Harry?” asked Ginny, praying to Merlin that her boyfriend didn’t do what she thought he was going to do.

“I’m going to have a word with some aliens about why it isn’t such a good idea to invade Harry Potter’s planet,” said Harry.

“Harry it sounds like you are going to attempt to face off against an entire alien invasion force by yourself. Isn’t that…suicidal?” asked Ginny, trailing off as she realized Harry had slipped out when she was in the middle of talking. Ginny looked around, she had a good feeling of the direction that Harry had slipped off too.

“So what now, Ginny?” asked Hailey.

“I’m going to go after Harry to make sure he doesn’t get himself killed or captured or tortured or something,” said Ginny. “I’m not sure how much good I’ll do but it’s better than nothing.”

“But what about…me,” said Hailey trailing off as the moment she finished, Ginny had slipped off. “Bloody ninjas, it’s rude when they slip off in a stealthy matter and don’t warn you.”

The wards Lily had put up around the house protected anyone inside, but Hailey did not see much fun with staying inside like a good little girl. So without another word or though Hailey made her way outside, despite the clear and present danger that the Triceratons posed by their mere presence on Earth.

On the rooftops, the Turtles watched as the Triceratons were patrolling the streets, now on hover platforms so the nasty alien dinosaurs could cover more land.

“Triceratons, I hate Triceratons,” muttered Raph in an angry voice.

“I wonder why did they come here?” asked Don in a confused voice as the Turtles leapt down into the alleyway to get a better look. “Why did they invade Earth of all places?”

“Maybe that horn-head Zanramon is still hacked off about us stealing his personal space cruiser,” said Raph before chuckling in remembrance. “Granted, it was a pretty sweet ride.”

“No, I doubt very much this is about us,” said Leo in a slow voice. “I don’t think we are important enough to come halfway across the universe for.”

“Hey speak for yourself, Leo,” said Mikey. “I am considered a pretty tough hombre anywhere in the galaxy. I am the Battle Nexus Cham..Ouch!”

“I thought we agreed we weren’t going to bring that up,” said Raph after he smacked Mikey right across the back of the head.

Across the street, a pair of hovering platforms with seven Triceratons in total buzzed down the street before backing off. The lead Triceraton solider pointed his tracking device towards the wall.

“The Trans-Ionic Particle Reading is very strong beneath that structure,” growled the alien. “Blast out that wall on my signal.”

Three of the Triceratons raised their laser blasters. The lead saurian gave the signal and the wall was blasted completely to dust with the lasers, revealing a horrified looking old woman who slowly backed off.

“Help, horrible dinosaur creatures!” screamed the old lady, before fainting as a pair of Triceratons advanced on her. One of the Triceratons bent down to capture the old lady and take her in for integration.

“We might not be able to save the world but we sure can say that old lady,” said Leo before turning to the other three Turtles. “C’mon!”

The Turtles rushed into battle, Don using his Bo staff to spring himself up towards the window where the Triceraton was about to capture the old lady before taking him out with a well placed kick to the chest. The other Triceraton rushed Don but Don jumped over the top before Leo kicked the Triceraton back before scooping up the old lady and leaping out of the window.

Raph and Mikey leapt up on a hovering platform, facing off against three of the Triceratons. The alien dinosaurs aimed their laser blasters at the two reptiles.

“It ain’t nice to invade Mr. Raphie’s neighborhood,” said Raph before leaping up and jamming his Sai right into the laser blaster, causing the blaster to fall apart. Raph then swept the legs of the Triceraton out before springing back and catching the second Triceraton, knocking him off the platform.

The third Triceraton whipped his tail, causing Raph to sail to the side. The Triceraton raised his hands before charging at Mikey but Mikey leapt out of the way before the saurian could smash his arms into the turtle and crush him. Mikey then kicked the Triceraton back before Raph leapt up and joined Mikey for a double team kick which caused the three horned alien to fly off of the platform.

“Shouldn’t be too hard to figure out how to work this thing?” muttered Raph as he looked over to the controls but Mikey looked up to see a hovering platform with another trio of Triceratons blasting at Mikey and Raph with their laser blasters. Mikey looked horrified at the sight of the angry Triceratons flying straight towards them.

“Look out Raph, their buddies are coming back,” said Mikey but Raph pressed a few buttons before engaging the hovering platform they were on into super speed.

The Triceratons on the platform engaged their ride into super speed as well as both of the hovering platforms. A few seconds before they were to crash, Mikey and Raph quickly evacuated the platform to avoid the impact. The Triceratons, however, were not so luck as two platforms collided with each other, causing a massive explosion in mid air.

Raph and Mikey walked over to join Don and Leo, who had put the old woman that they had rescued against the wall.

“Are you alright m’am?” asked Leo in a quiet voice.

The old lady slowly opened her eyes and screamed in terror as she saw the four Turtles.

“Help, horrible space lizard creatures!” cried the old lady before passing out again.

“I think she means, thanks for the rescue,” said Mikey.

“Okay, I really don’t get it,” said Leo in a confused voice. “Why exactly are the Triceratons rounding up civilians?”

“Actually, that is exactly what I wanted to know,” said Harry, who had just showed up. “There seems to be some reason of why the Triceratons are deciding to capture civilians, but I can’t quite figure out exactly what.”

“Well, why don’t we ask the shell answer man,” said Raph, pointing to Don, who was busy attempting to figure out a tracking device that one of the Triceratons had dropped.

“According to these readings, the Triceratons are only picking up certain kinds of civilians,” said Don before widening his eyes at what the readings said. “Whoa, by the looks of this, whatever the Triceratons are looking for, all five of us are full of it.”

“Well, that’s no shock, I’ve been saying Mikey’s been full of it for years,” said Raph.

Mikey opened his mouth in indignation at what Raph had said to him but Raph paid him no mine as Harry and the Turtles continued to leap from rooftop to rooftop in search of the Triceratons.

Deep within the halls of the American Wizarding Government headquarters, Alexandra Morgan, the Chief Executive Officer of Magical America, was developing a slight migraine headache. Lily had warned her that something like this might happen due to the incident with the Fugitoid but Alexandra wished she would have taken her friend’s advice seriously and been a bit more prepared. The Triceratons had not stated their motive yet but Alexandra was pretty certain that the Fugitoid was the objective for their little mission.

She had tried to appeal for the International Confederation of Wizards for assistance in this little matter just a few minutes ago despite the fact that Alexandra was a bit reluctant to deal with anyone that influenced by the British Ministry and Dumbledore but they had arrogantly told her that it was the Muggles’ problem and not theirs. Just because they had magic, those fools thought that were immune from the Triceratons.

The Department of Research and Development were working overtime attempting to modify the battle armor that the American Aurors wore when they apprehended dangerous criminals to be used for space travel in an attempt to take out the Triceraton energy shield that was around the earth and disrupt their invasion. It was a long shot that the American Aurors could get past the alien defenses even with magic but it was their only chance with saving the earth.

On the streets, Ginny was discreetly moving, carefully searching every place she could think of for Harry. She had a good idea the direction that Harry was moving but she needed to be careful not to attract any attention from the Triceratons.

“Harry, where are you?” whispered Ginny, looking down an alleyway before pausing. Ginny had the distinct feeling she was being followed so she whipped around, pointing her wand at the throat of the person behind her, ready to attack at the first sign of movement.

“Ginny, Ginny, calm down, it’s only me,” said Hailey in a frantic voice as Ginny lowered her wand slowly.

“What in the hell are you doing out here?” hissed Ginny frantically. “Harry would kill me if anything happened to…”

“The trans-ionic particle reading his very near,” said a deep voice of the Triceratons before a hovering platform hovered right in front of Hailey and Ginny. “Those two, capture them.”

“Oh crud,” muttered Ginny in a horrified tone of voice as the Triceratons advanced. “Hailey, stunning spells now!”

“Stupefy!” yelled Hailey and Ginny in unison but the spells merely bounced off the Triceratons, having no effect.

“Was that supposed to hurt, earth girls?” growled one of the Triceratons before they raised their laser blasters, pointing them towards Hailey and Ginny, ready to stun them and take them in for interrogation.

“New plan,” muttered Hailey turning to Ginny. “RUN LIKE HELL!”

Hailey and Ginny ducked down, narrowly avoiding the rapid fire blasts from the Triceraton’s laser blasters. The Triceraton navigator pushed a few buttons, engaging the platform to hyper speed after the two girls.

“Around this corner, maybe we can ditch them,” said Ginny hopefully as Hailey followed her, avoiding the blasts from the Triceratons. Ginny and Hailey turned a corner, seeing group of eight Triceratons, all menacingly pointing laser blasters. “Or not.”

“Well, this is the end,” said Hailey in a defeated voice as the Triceratons grabbed Hailey and Ginny to drag them off, taking them to the area where they had trapped the rest of the human prisoners.

At the United Nations building, the representatives of many countries around the world were arguing fiercely about the situation with the alien invaders that had now developed recently.

“We must try to reason with these aliens,” said one of the United Nations members. “Maybe they mistook us as aggressors when we launched our jets.”

The members of the United Nations continued to argue fiercely when a giant video screen cackled to life before revealing the image of Prime Leader Zanramon. The arguing stopped as the United Nations went into a complete hush.

“Inhabitants of this planet, you are now under my control and my command. I am Zanramon, leader of the glorious and noble Triceraton republic,” said the saurian dictator coolly. “Here are my demands. You will surrender to the Triceratons, Professor Honeycutt. A Fugitoid who was last sighted by the Triceratons escaping to your planet. If you give us the Fugitoid, there will be no need for us to tear your world apart piece by piece searching for him until it is reduced to ashes. Refuse and face total annihilation. You have ten trigons to comply with my orders.”

The image of Zanramon disappeared from the video screen as the United Nations members muttered about what they had just heard. They had no idea what this Zanramon was talking about and they had never heard anything about a Fugitoid escaping to Earth.

In Central Park, the Triceratons were herding all of the rounded up human prisoners, including Ginny and Hailey, into one central area where three platforms hovered above. The three platforms triangulated before forming a giant cage, trapping the humans within. Ginny reached in her pocket, hiding behind a large Muggle and out of sight from the Triceratons. She needed to reach Harry on her two way mirror; she just hoped that this fancy cage did not do anything to scramble the magic within the mirror.

On a rooftop just across from Central Park, two government agents dressed in black were surveying the proceedings as they were happening. One of the agents pressed a button, activating a communication device that he was wearing.

“No sign of the Turtles or Harry Potter as of yet, sir,” said the government agent before he listened to his superior give further instructions on the other end. “Yes, I agree, if they don’t show up soon, the humans won’t survive for too long in the clutches of the Triceratons. We’re standing by for further word.”

Outside of an apartment, the Turtles and Harry were watching the delayed video feed of Zanramon’s announcement through a window.

“Well there’s a surprise, they’re searching for Professor Honeycutt,” muttered Leo in a low tone of voice.

“The term “oops, wrong planet” promptly comes to mind here,” said Mikey.

“Yeah, the Professor isn’t on earth anymore, he checked out almost a year ago,” said Raph.

“Not to mention the Triceratons are after the Teleportal,” said Don.

“But we helped the Professor built the Teleportal. It was a dud,” said Mikey quietly.

“Well isn’t that lovely,” said Harry in a sarcastic tone of voice. “The Triceratons are looking for some guy who isn’t here, and they also want some invention that Honeycutt made that didn’t even work.”

“That about sums it up,” said Leo.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but he felt an incoming call coming on his mirror. Reaching into his pocket, Harry pulled out his mirror, seeing Ginny’s frantic face on the other end.

“Let me guess, you went outside the house when I suggested you didn’t,” said Harry calmly.

“Yes,” said Ginny in a terrified voice.

“And Hailey’s there,” said Harry.

“Yes, we got captured by the Triceratons, they are rounding up humans for some reason, and they have a bunch of us trapped at Central Park,” said Ginny. “Please hurry Harry; I don’t know how much time we have left.”

“I see,” said Harry in a forced calm voice. “I’ll be there in a minute.”

Harry signed before putting away his mirror.

“Well?” asked Raph.

“The Triceratons captured Hailey and Ginny, they are at Central Park, I’m going there right now to crack a few Triceraton skulls, if you four want to come with me, then feel free,” said Harry quickly before running off after his sister and girlfriend.

“Hey, wait up Harry,” said Don as the Turtles made haste to follow their human brother right towards central park.

Aboard the Triceraton Homeworld, Zanramon turns to Commander Mozar.

“Mozar, I am growing impatient with this lack of progress,” growled Zanramon angrily. “Every moment we waste, is a moment that could cost the Triceraton republic dearly. Now, where is that Fugitoid?”

“The Earthlings are denying any knowledge of the Fugitoid, Prime Leader,” said Mozar nervously.

“They are lying, the trans-ionic particle trail leads to this planet, the Fugitoid has to be here,” said Zanramon through gritted teeth.

“Our contingency plans are in place, Prime Leader. My troops have been rounding up the humans that bare the same Trans-ionic residue from the Fugitoid’s teleportation. That means these humans were close to the Fugitoid when he teleported here,” explained Mozar. “One of them is sure to have knowledge of the Fugitoid’s whereabouts. They will give it to us willingly or we will extract it from their brains, even if it turns them into a vegetable.”

“Excellent,” said Zanramon. “Proceed with getting the humans up here for interrogation. That Fugitoid will be ours.”

Down in the Earth, Harry prepared to leap at the Triceratons without a plan but Raph and Don grabbed Harry’s arms, holding him back.

“Calm yourself Harry, you need a plan before you leap into there,” said Don.

“So, let’s create a diversion or something,” said Harry. “Think really quickly on this plan or I’m going to do it my way.”

“A diversion is a good start,” said Leo thoughtfully.

“You know, if we set all those people free at once, it would cause a lot of chaos and destruction,” said Mikey, rubbing his hands together gleefully.

“Mikey had a good idea?” asked Raph in disbelief.

“Mikey had a good idea,” confirmed Leo.

“See, he’s not totally useless,” said Don.

“I heard that,” said Mikey but Harry stared at his brothers with a dangerous look which caused them to straighten up and become serious.

“So Don, how do we get the cage down?” asked Leo.

“Well if we take out one of those platforms, the entire cage will come down,” said Don.

“Good, Don, Leo, and I will take out the cage,” ordered Harry. “Mikey, you and Raph do something to divert the Triceraton’s attention away from the cage.”

Raph and Mikey gave Harry a mock salute before Harry glared at them which caused the two Turtles to make haste in to creating the diversion.

A group of Triceraton Soldiers were sitting around when Raph picked up a laser blaster, examining it closer but Mikey held his hand out.

“No wait Raph, I’ve got a better idea,” said Mikey, before jamming the switch on the laser gun before tossing it over his shoulder. “Laser gun on overload! Run for your lives!”

The Triceratons looked up before horrified looks spread onto their faces. The aliens ran for cover as the blaster exploded, causing the attention of the Triceratons patrolling around the cage to shift, seeing what exactly was up.

“Mikey?” asked Don.

“Definitely Mikey,” agreed Leo.

“Go, now,” muttered Harry in an urgent tone of voice as he rushed forward with Don and Leo following right behind him. Harry lauched himself upwards kicking one of the Triceraton guards back before picking up his blaster and blasting a couple of the other Triceratons back.

Don sprang up, taking one the saurians controlling the triangulated platforms out with a well placed swing with his Bo Staff. Leo leapt up, sword out before slicing the platform in half, causing the cage to evaporate in mid air.

Harry blasted one of the Triceratons before rushing over to Ginny and Hailey.

“Ginny, Hailey, go now, I’ll hold them off, just get out of here,” said Harry in a frantic voice, kicking one of the Triceratons that had attempted to club him from behind.

Ginny and Hailey didn’t have to be asked twice as they ran off; avoiding getting ran over by a swarm of escaped prisoners.

Harry somersaulted in mid air, wiping one another one of the Triceratons, attempting to wipe out the guards one by one, so they couldn’t recapture the humans. Tucking his foot underneath the blaster that the guard had dropped, Harry launched it up into his hand before pointing the blasters at the guards.

“All right, back off or you’ll be sorry,” threatened Harry as the unarmed Triceratons with a blaster in each hand. “Nice and slow, don’t make any sudden movements and I’ll blast you into dust.”

Harry aimed the blasters but he felt a red hot jet of light blast him from behind. The stun laser knocked Harry out as two Triceraton guards behind Harry stepped forward, looking down at the Boy-Who-Lived with utter contempt. One of the Triceratons bent down, brushing the hair on forehead aside, revealing Harry’s lightning bolt scar.

“Just as I thought,” growled the Triceraton. “The human with the scar on his head that helped the terrapin creatures assist the Fugitoid from escaping us the last time.”

“He is sure to have knowledge of where the Fugitoid is hiding,” said the second Triceraton. “The Prime Leader will be very pleased with this.”

Without another word, the Triceratons dragged the unconscious Harry towards one of the air ships, much to the horror of Ginny, who knocked Hailey over as she bolted straight for Harry.

“Harry!” screamed Ginny in a terrified tone of voice, running towards the ship, stepping on the head of one of the downed Triceratons on the way to Harry but the door slammed shut and the ship began blasting into the sky. “Harry!”

Ginny gazed helplessly at the Triceraton air ship as it went straight to the Triceraton Homeworld, with an unconscious Harry on board.
Sign up to rate and review this story