Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 03: Space Invaders Part II

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 5760 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Three: Space Invaders Part Two

Ginny gazed up into the air at the Triceraton Air Ship that Harry was on. The ship was getting smaller and small. This could not be happening! Harry got blasted by behind with the Triceratons’ stun lasers and knocked out before getting dragged onto that ship right before Ginny’s very eyes. In her opinion, the world has she knew it might as well have stopped at that very moment.

“Ginny, I’m upset as you are that Harry got captured but we need to get their blasters before they do!” cried Hailey frantically as two of the Triceratons that were knocked down by Harry began to make a move for the laser blasters that they had dropped on the ground.

Ginny nodded numbly before managing to reach the laser blaster. The Triceraton grabbed onto the blaster and attempted to yank it out of Ginny’s grasp but Hailey pointed the Triceraton Blaster she picked up before shooting at the Triceraton that Ginny was struggling with, causing the alien dinosaur to back off. The two girls fired the blasters out the Triceratons but they had to back off slightly due to the fact they seemed a bit out numbered by the Triceratons closing in.

The group of civilians that the Triceratons had rounded up were looking at the proceedings like slack jawed yokels, their mouths hanging open dumbly. Hailey looked over to the civilians, with a bit of an irritated look on her face.

“Well what the hell are you waiting for, a parade?” asked Hailey indignantly. “Pick up a blaster and fire it at an alien. Do I need to draw you a diagram or something?”

The civilians ran over to the crate of Triceraton blasters before uncertainly pointing them towards the aliens and engaging in a fierce round of laser fire against the five Triceratons that had once contained them. The Triceratons were outnumbered and the laser fire caused the Triceratons to back off. Ginny kept on the assault, apparently aiming to kill, as the Triceratons were running off, looking to get reinforcements to being outgunned.

The group of five Triceratons ran a bit before the Turtles battled against them. Raph leapt up, as one of the Triceratons attempted to punch him but Raph ducked under the swing from the alien before leaping up and kicking the Triceraton in the back, causing him to fly hard into a light post. The light post split in half from the Triceraton hitting it.

Don swung his Bo Staff, jabbing one of the Triceratons in the gut before cracking it across the knees of the Triceraton. With a sickening thud, the Triceraton landed straight on the ground. Another Triceraton rushed straight at Don, arms raised but Don leapt out of the way and cracked the Triceraton right over the back.

Mikey twirled his nunchucks as his saurian opponent snorted at them.

“So do these work like earth grenades?” asked Mikey, reaching over and pulling the pin off of one of the grenades hooked to his Triceraton opponent, much the horror of the alien dinosaur. Mikey leapt back as the grenade exploded, causing the Triceraton to blow to bits. “I guess so!”

Leo sprang into the air as the Triceraton he was fighting aimed his laser blaster at him but Leo swung his sword, slicing the blaster into pieces. The Triceraton opted for plan b, charging Leo with his head down but Leo ducked before swinging his swords, slashing the Triceraton in the chest with the swords. Blood soaked through the Triceraton’s uniform as he fell to the ground, moaning in agony as he slowly bled to death.

The Triceratons were all down and out as the Turtles looked around.

“Okay, where’s Harry?” asked Don, looking around, as his youngest brother seemed to be missing right at the moment.

“The Triceratons took him!” cried Ginny, as she just broke down, sobbing slightly.

“What?” asked Raph looking horrified at what he just heard. “No!”

“My sentiments exactly,” said Hailey who was finding herself under a tremendous amount of strain to maintain the illusion that she was staying calm due to Harry being taken aboard a Triceraton Ship and who knows what happened to her brother after it.

“We’ve got to capture a Triceraton ship and take it up to the Triceraton Homeworld, because that’s where the Triceratons are likely to have taken Harry,” said Leo before turning to Ginny and Hailey. “Ginny and Hailey, you two get these people out of the park before the Triceratons can come back. The rest of us will go after Harry.”

“Fine, just please go and try not to come back without Harry,” said Ginny in a shaky voice as the Turtles nodded before rushing off and searching for a Triceraton air ship that they could use to make their way to the Triceraton Homeworld and rescue Harry.

Hailey turned to the civilians, who looked rather confused at all what was going on.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” asked Hailey. “Get out of the park. Unless you want to vaporized by the aliens if they come back, then by all means stay and get yourselves killed.”

At those words, the people in Central Park all had panicked expressions on their face before they scurried, looking for the nearest exit and getting the hell out of Central Park as quickly as possible so they weren’t put in danger by the Triceratons.

In the tunnels deep below the American Wizarding Government Headquarters, The Aurors were moving to their broomsticks, dressed in battle armor, ready for battle against the Triceratons. Alexandra walked to the front, turning her attention to all of the American Aurors.

“All right, we tested the suit inside a room that was magically modified to duplicate the conditions of the vacuum of space,” said Alexandra, pacing back and forth. “The suits will hold up, we have accounted for every variable. Prepare your bubble headed charms and be prepared to blast off at the nearest defense platform.”

The Aurors muttered as a subordinate rushed into the tunnels underneath the American Wizarding Government headquarters, looking rather frantic and carrying a piece of paper.

“Madam President, begging your pardon but all of the defense platforms are completely blocked off by the Triceraton Air Craft except for Platform 6-A,” said the subordinate.

“Platform 6-A,” muttered Alexandra. This was going to be an interesting experience. “Well, we have no other options, as the Muggles have failed and the other Magical Governments in the World either turned their back on the crisis or don’t have good enough resources for a battle in Space. All Aurors to Defense Platform 6-A.”

The Aurors all made way down to the Floo Connection that led to Defense Platform 6-A. Of course, things were about to get a little wet as Defense Platform 6-A was located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Still, this was the only way the American Aurors could blast straight up and attempt to engage the Triceratons into Battle.

Back at the United Nations, the representatives were still in deep debate on what course of action to take against the Triceratons as most of the military bases in the world were either destroyed or captured by the Triceratons. On top of that, they didn’t know what the hell this Fugitoid thing this Zanramon was blathering on about.

Zanramon’s image appeared on a giant monitor screen in the United Nations which brought the argument to a halt. All of the representatives of the United Nations looked up, seeing what the alien dictator wanted now.

“People of the planet Earth, your time is up,” said Zanramon coldly. “Now watch what happens when you defy the leader of the grand and glorious Triceraton republic.”

The United Nations representatives hushed up as they waited with baited breath for what Zanramon had up his sleeve. A government agent rushed into the room, looking rather frantic.

“Sirs, an alien aircraft has just been sighted in the airspace over Beijing,” said the government agent frantically. “And there isn’t a damn thing we can do about it.”

The view on the monitor in the United Nations switched from Zanramon to the airspace directly over Beijing.

Over Beijing, a Triceraton aircraft circled around Beijing, causing the citizens of the Chinese capital to look up with horrified expressions on their face. The aircraft stopped right past Tiananmen Square before the bottom of the air craft opened, dropping a large rocket shaped device right into the ground. The device sent electrical shockwaves through the city of Beijing, ripping through the ground before the capital slowly was ripped free from the Earth. The Triceraton Anti-Gravity Generator pulled Beijing roughly out of the Earth before the Chinese capital levitated thousands of miles above the Earth, with all the residents in the city trapped in the levitated capital!

Inside the United Nations building, the representatives looked horrified at the scene they had witnessed right before their very eyes. Zanramon’s image reappeared on the monitor.

“If you continue to delay handing the Fugitoid over us, more cities will be joining the one that you just saw levitate before your very eyes, floating high above the Earth,” said Zanramon cruelly. “If we must, we will rip your cities off the face of your planet one by one until your world is completely destroyed.”

Without another world, Zanramon’s image disappeared from view as the United Nations continued to scramble for a method to solve the crisis that was threatening Earth. One thing was definitely for certain, if the Triceratons were not stopped soon, Earth would be in its gravest peril ever.

Back in Central Park, a pair of Triceraton pilots was driving an air ship, searching for any people who might have remained in the park during the chaos. One of the Triceratons raised his hand before pointing to the screen.

“Look at that, a Trans-Ionic Particle reading,” growled the Triceraton. “The signal is close and rather large.”

“Punch it up on screen,” growled the second pilot.

The first saurian did as what was requested and the image of Raph moving across the park flickered across the screen.

“It’s one of the Terrapin Creatures,” growled the first Triceraton pilot.

“Blast him,” growled the second pilot. “He’ll definitely know where the Fugitoid is.”

Raph looked up and saw the ship before running forward. One of the Triceratons pointed the stun laser cannons. The laser became armed and a large blast was aimed in the direction of Raph. Raph flew up into the air and landed on the ground with a thump. The Triceraton air ship slowly landed on the ground and opened, allowing the two Triceratons to exit the ship.

The two Triceratons walked up to the unconscious reptile with a bit of a distasteful look upon their faces.

“This is one of the fabled Terrapin Warriors who helped beat Monza Ram and his Triceraton All Stars,” said one of the aliens incredulously surveying Raph’s body with amusement.

“Oh, I’m terrified with anger,” growled the second Triceraton sarcastically.

“That’s right, you should be,” said Raph who popped up, revealing he was playing possum, and kicking one of the Triceratons in the chest causing him to fall back.

The second Triceraton rushed Raph but Don sprung out of the bushes, tripping up the Triceraton with a Bo Staff as Mikey leapt up, nunchucks twirling. The nunchucks cracked right over the Triceraton’s breather mask, causing the alien to stagger around, gasping madly for air that he could breath.

The Triceraton that Raph had knocked down pulled a Laser Blaster out from the belt of his uniform and began blasting frantically at Don, Mikey, and Raph before Don swung his Bo Staff, disarming the Triceraton with one swift shot. His partner gasped for breath as Leo rushed into action, katanas drawn as the angry Triceraton charged Leo but Leo leapt out of the way before kicking his saurian opponent in the back. The Triceraton spiraled out of control, connecting with a garbage can.

The disarmed Triceraton pulled another, yet smaller, laser blaster from his boot and began firing in at the Turtles who scattered to

“This guy is a walking armory,” muttered Mikey before he cracked his nunchucks over the hand of the Triceraton, causing the Triceraton to drop the laser blaster.

The Triceraton rolled over, pulling another laser blaster from his behind his back and blasting at Mikey and Don with a series of rapid fire shots.

“How many times do I have to disarm you?” asked Mikey, spinning his nunchucks, before wrapping them around the alien dino’s laser blaster and hurling it over the Triceraton’s head, completely out of his reach.

The Triceraton, fresh out of laser blasters, ripped a light post out of the ground and raised it over his head but a clicking noise from behind him made the Triceraton pause his actions.

“Go ahead, make my day,” said Raph, twirling a Triceraton Blaster in each hands before steadily pointing them right at the back of the Triceraton.

Raph marches the remaining Triceraton pilot by double laser point, right to the Triceraton Ship, with Don, Mikey and Leo following closely behind their brother and the captive. The four Turtles and the Triceraton entered the ship as Leo looked around before pulling out four breathing units that converted the air on the Triceraton Homeworld into the chosen form breathed by the creatures that wore them, from a box of equipment on the ship.

“Here are some breathers,” said Leo, passing them around to his brothers. “There’s a pretty good chance we’ll need them if we make it to the Triceraton Homeworld.”

“We will make it,” said Don in a confident voice. “We have to.”

Raph turned the Triceraton they had captured with a threatening look.

“You are going to help us rescue our brother,” said Raph in a commanding voice. “Pilot this ship or suffer the consequences.”

“Forget it,” growled the Triceraton. “I’d rather be destroyed them pilot a ship that helps the enemy.”

“Typical Triceraton, making a martyr out of himself,” muttered Don, shaking his head from side to side.

“So now what?” asked Raph.

Leo thought for a few seconds before turning his attention towards Mikey.

“Okay Mikey, why don’t you try and fly the ship?” suggested Leo. “I mean, it can’t be any more difficult than playing a game of Space Destructors.”

“Really?” asked Mikey in an eager voice before hopping up and down like a kid on Christmas before sitting himself in front of the controls. “Wicked!” My very own alien space fighter!”

“Leo, are you sure this is a good idea?” muttered Don in a skeptic voice.

“Good, might not be the proper word for letting Mikey pilot a ship,” said Leo in a lowered voice.

Mikey looked around eagerly at all the buttons on the console that were at his disposal before his eyes focused straight towards a very large looking square red button.

“This button looks promising,” said Mikey, raising his finger preparing to push the button but the Triceraton on the ship looked at Mikey in horror.

“No! Don’t touch that!” growled the Triceraton in a frantic voice but Mikey already activated the button which caused the Triceraton Ship to zoom forward at a super fast rate. It appeared that Mikey had activated the hyper drive feature on the air ship and it was zooming forward at an incredible speed.

“Mikey, pull up! Pull up!” screamed Raph, frantically as Mikey fumbled with the controls before blasting it high into the air, just as it was a few feet away from crashing right into a row of trees.

“Whoops, sorry,” said Mikey as he struggled to keep the Triceraton Air Ship in the air, nearly blasting straight into a building but the Triceraton lost his temper pushed Mikey out of the way to steadily steer the ship.

“Now pilot this ship or we’ll let Mikey fly it again,” threatened Leo.

“No, I’ll fly it. I’ll fly it,” said the alien quickly. He felt that he lost several orbital seasons off of his life thanks to that reckless driving of that foolish turtle.

The ship smoothly sailed through the air. The attention of the Four Turtles were diverted for a few seconds away from the pilot, so the Triceraton used a small red emergency signal button underneath the control panel, radioing any Triceraton ships that might be in the area. Those Turtles were not going to get the better of the Triceratons.

In the hallways right in front of the throne room of Zanramon, a pair of Triceraton guards was pushing Harry Potter, who was unable to defend himself due to his hands and feet being trapped in shackles at the moment. One minute Harry was fighting the Triceratons in Central Park and now he had woken up in shackles before the Triceratons had dragged Harry through the hallways.

The doors were pushed open and Harry was dragged through the doors. Looking around at the regal scenery, Harry was reluctantly impressed but he fixed his face into a look of indifference and slight boredom. The Triceratons further lead Harry up the throne room an dragged him up a set of stairs where Harry looked up to see the very unwelcome faces of Commander Mozar and Prime Leader Zanramon.

“Everyone kneel before the Prime Leader,” commanded the guards. The two guards did so but Harry didn’t show the Prime Leader the same respect. One of the guards noticed this and clubbed Harry in the back, causing the Boy-That-Lived to fall right to his knees. “You ought to show respect for our glorious and grand Prime Leader, human.”

Zanramon pulled himself up from his throne before bending down to glare in Harry’s face. Harry felt the sudden urge to pass out. Not from fear exactly, but from Zanramon’s breath. Zanramon hoisted Harry right up off the ground by his shackled wrists.

“You!” exclaimed Zanramon, right into Harry’s face. “Finally, I’ll make you pay from what you’ve done to me.”

Harry couldn’t figure out exactly what he had done to Zanramon to make him so pissed off, but then again, Harry had upset a lot of people in the past few years, by foiling their evil nefarious schemes.

“Finally, you will get paid back for your high crimes against the mighty and glorious Triceraton republic,” said Zanramon. “You and those terrapins and that human girl disgraced our honored warriors, the Triceraton All Stars, you got me blasted by my own troops while abusing my royal personage by holding me hostage, all while escaping with the Fugitoid. And worst of all, you stole my personal space cruiser!”

“Really?” asked Harry in a fake curious voice. “Well, I’ve been busy foiling the schemes of…”

“Enough!” yelled Zanramon, tossing Harry roughly down to the ground. Harry felt the Triceraton Monarch felt daring dealing with Harry, as long as his hands and feet were shackled. “Now, I demand of you one piece of information and I may make your end a little less painful. Where is the Fugitoid?”

“I don’t know,” said Harry coolly.

“You dare defy me,” growled Zanramon.

“Well, the Fugitoid was on Earth but he’s gone. Long gone,” said Harry slowly as if he was talking to a three year old with a temper. “Left almost a year ago but…”

“Silence!” yelled Zanramon. “Our tracking equipment has led us to your primitive planet. You will share the information of the whereabouts of the Fugitoid one way or another.”

Harry glared up at Zanramon with a look of pure hatred. He would need to find someway to escape but as long as he was shackled, his methods of escape were limited to next to nothing.

Inside the Triceraton airship, the Turtles were getting close to the Homeworld when three other Triceraton ships flew up right beside. Don looked out the window on the ship with an anxious look on his face.

“Uh guys, there might be a problem,” said Don before the radio on the Triceraton airship came to life.

“Fighter 29-B, we have received your distress call,” said a voice over the radio. “What is the state of your emergency?”

“Emergency?” asked Raph but Leo walked over, glaring at the Triceraton pilot.

“What did you do?” asked Leo in a threatening voice.

“Ha, you’re trapped, you’ll have to surrender or you’ll be blasted into dust,” said the Triceraton smugly.

“Fighter 29-B, respond,” repeated the voice on the other end of the radio.

Mikey frantically stepped in front of the intercom of the radio.

“Uh, not reading you, severely damaged, must go back to Homeworld for repairs,” said Mikey in a very badly crackled tone of voice.

“What sort of repairs?” asked the voice on the other end in an extremely skeptic tone of voice.

“Uh, there’s a big rip in the…space engine thingy,” said Mikey tentatively as Don, Leo, and Raph groaned in disgust.

“Why do we let him talk?” asked Raph incredulously as the Triceraton pilot shoved Mikey out of the way.

“This is Fighter 29-B, I’m being held captive,” said the Triceraton quickly. “Destroy the ship, destroy the ship!”

The other ships circled Fighter 29-B, preparing to destroy the ship, the laser cannons slowly being put in position.

“You crazy horn head, you’ll get yourself killed too!” exclaimed Raph.

“I’d rather die at the hands of my own then help the enemy,” growled the saurian. “I commend my spirit to the great horned warrior of the vast Nebula.”

“All of your commending is extremely commendable but OUT OF MY WAY!” screamed Mikey, pushing the Triceraton out of the way as he steered the ship upwards out of the line of fire. Mikey managed to barely pilot the ship out of the line of the blasts from the laser cannons, despite the fact that his piloting skills left much to be desired.

Don and Raph rushed over, taking the controls to the laser cannons on their ships, returning fire to their pursuers who were not about to give up a chase so easily.

“Man, I don’t know what’s worse, Mikey’s piloting skills or being shot at,” said Raph as he fired at the Triceraton ships who continued their vicious firefight. Some creative flying and firing blasted one of the ships in half. The second ship was taken out shortly there after but the third ship was still in the game.

One of the Triceraton laser cannons from the ship managed to disable one of the cannons on the ship of the Turtles but they still had one cannon in play which Raph was firing to attempt

Don searched for another weapon and found a switch to activate the missile launchers on the ship.

“Yes, I believe this will do nicely,” muttered Don just as the other laser cannon on the ship was disabled with a horrific blast of fire. “And not a moment too soon either.”

Don activated the switch which caused three missiles to blast out of the back of the ship, blowing the Triceraton ship pursuing the Turtles into smithereens.

“Now, that’s settled, let’s keep moving before more come,” said Leo as Mikey piloted the ship up towards the Earth. They were only a short distance from leaving the Earth and charting a course to the Triceraton Homeworld.

Back at the United Nations, there still seemed to be some debate on what to do about the Triceratons. The President of the United States had sent a message that a classified section of the United States government was going to try something to drive back the Triceratons and all they could do is wait, but they were rapidly running low on options to save Earth from destruction.

One again, Zanramon’s image appeared for everyone in the United Nations to see and this time, he was holding a shackled Harry Potter up in the air by his wrists for everyone to view.

“This male human is proof of your lies about your lack of knowledge about the Fugitoid. I last sighted him, along with a group of Terrapin creatures and a female human, who assisted the Fugitoid in his escape, the destination of which was tracked to your planet,” said Zanramon. “I have definite proof that the Fugitoid is on Earth and it would be within your best interests to give him up my troops or else.”

Zanramon’s image disappeared from the United Nations screen as all of the United Nations representatives along with several government officials from the United States government crowded around, looking rather anxious.

Among the government agents was a very shady government agent dressed in black with black sunglasses named John Bishop. Agent Bishop stepped slowly into the shadows before pulling a cell phone from his pocket and dialing a number.

“You know who this is,” said Bishop in a calm voice to the person on the other end of the line. “My men have lost the Turtles and Harry Potter. Yes, I do agree, we have to raise the stakes.”

Up above Earth, the Aurors from the American Wizarding Government Headquarters shot straight up straight from the Earth, around the Defense Shield, on broomsticks clad with the magically modified battle armor to withstand space and bubble headed charms, with wands ready and circling the Triceraton defense shield. The leader Auror, a middle aged man with the last name of Richards, turned to the Aurors.

“Aurors, we have little time to waste, as not only do we have stop the Triceratons from ripping more cities out of the ground but one of the most prominent citizens in Magical America has been captured by the invaders, so we need to retrieve him or go down with a fight trying,” said Richards. “We have pinpointed a weak spot within the Triceraton shields due to them having inadequate resources to power all parts of the shield at once. Every thirty seconds for a period of ten seconds, a small part of the defense grid disappears. We need to circle around, attempting to find the gap so we can slip through. Our goal is to disable the mother ship but if we can take out any other ships on our way, that would be excellent as well. Everyone understand your positions?”

Nods all around as Richards turned.

“Okay, everyone move, and keep your eyes peeled for the opening we need to slip through and…” started Richards but the Auror’s eyes went wide as a fleet of Triceraton warships zoomed straight for the Aurors. “Everyone, defensive strategies, deflect the laser fire and if at all possible, take out the ship!”

The Aurors circled around, blasting a series of damaging spells. The lights zoomed through space but they just bounced off the ship, not even putting up a dent.

“None of our spells are getting through, sir,” said one of the Aurors, who had to zigzag out of the way from rapid blasts of laser fire.

“Combine your attacks, we need to stall these ships long enough to get through the Energy shield,” ordered Richards who looked on in horror as several of the broomsticks were blasted and the broomsticks caught on fire before a handful of the Aurors spiraled back down towards Earth. “Everyone metal melting spells and reduction spells, take the ships out.”

Orange blasts from the combined spells of a fire small groups of Aurors consumed a few of the ships, causing the Triceraton ships to slowly melt into a twisted contorted form, much to the horror of the Triceratons piloting the ships. The couple of ships that remained flew back towards the Homeworld, apparently to get reinforcements to better focus their attack on the humans.

“Everyone to the right, quickly!” called Richards. “In less than sixty seconds, the gap in the shield will be over here and we can slip through to take out the mother ship.”

The Aurors sailed to the right and then up but the Triceraton Homeworld had already prepared a defense for them as they began powering up a giant ball of purple light.

“Everyone, in one clustered area and shield charms right away! Overlap them to try and contain the blast!” yelled Richards, as the purple ball of energy looked ready to fire.

The Aurors all complied, getting in close areas before forming one big shield charm. The blast of purple light gave aim, blasting right into the shield. The shield sustained but the force from the blast was pushing the Aurors back towards the Earth. They could barely keep the shield charms running, much less fight the blast. The American Aurors spiraled, before landing gently right in an empty field, just as the shield charm gave out. The majority of the Aurors collapsed from the magical exhaustion of maintaining the shield and the agony of their failure began to slowly set in but the Triceraton’s weapons were just too powerful, despite all the magical training the Aurors had.

At the United Nations, a representative from the United States government rushed in with a grim but final look on his face.

“I’ve just had word from the President that one of the few military bases that the Triceratons have not destroyed or captured has nuclear weapon capabilities,” said the government representative. “And he suggested that we authorize a full scale nuclear strike against the mother ship.”

The United Nations went silent for a few seconds before they all grimly nodded. The way things were going, this attempted nuclear assault was their last ditch effort before the Earth was completely doomed.

The Turtles had just got outside of the Earth but a beeping noise indicated that something was behind them.

“Now what?” asked Leo as the Triceraton pilot that they had held captive looked in the rearview mirror, seeing a large quantity of nuclear missiles a few hundred feet behind them.

“The stupid humans have launched nuclear missiles,” growled the Triceraton. “They won’t get through the shield but at this rate, neither will we.”

“You’ve never played a game of space destructors,” said Mikey before powering up the ship to go at maximum speed so it could blast through the shield. “Everyone hang on!”

The Triceraton space craft zoomed through space, as the nuclear missiles were right behind it. The ship was right in front of the energy shield as nuclear missiles were just right behind.

“This is going to hurt,” said Mikey cringing as the ship passed right into the energy shield just as the nuclear missiles exploded, just as they hit the energy shield. The energy shield negated any effects the nuclear missiles might have and no damage was done.

In the United Nations headquarters, they were waiting for the word of what happened.

“Negative impact,” said a voice through the impact. “The Triceraton energy shields have stopped the missiles.”

“That was our last hope,” said the United States government representative who suggested the strike in a grim voice.

Around the world, many people watched the explosion in the sky with horrified expressions on their face. The reality of the situation set in that the last ditch efforts were a complete failure and Earth was not at the mercy of the Triceratons.

In his base of operations, Lord Voldemort gazed out the window with a slightly amused expression on his face. It seemed as if the Muggles had gotten themselves into a bit of a problem. Voldemort was absolutely confident that this did not affect him and his Death Eaters could wipe out those Triceratons easily.

In the lair, Master Splinter looked up from his meditation in horror, as the grim reality set into the mind of the rat Sensei.

Most importantly in Japan, the Shredder looked out the window, with Karai standing right behind him.

“What should we do now, Master?” asked Karai.

“Wait,” said Shredder curtly.

“For what?” asked Karai with a confused look upon her face.

“To see what opportunities present themselves,” said Shredder mysteriously.

Right in front of the Triceraton Homeworld, Mikey managed to barely push the Triceraton ship through the shields before the nuclear explosions went on.

“I’m never getting near a nuclear explosion again,” said Mikey. “I’ve come to the realization that I don’t like them so much.”

“We need to get in to the Homeworld,” said Leo. “Although I don’t exactly know how, due to the fact security looks rather tight around these parts.”

“We might not be able to get through but that Freighter will,” said Don pointing to a slow moving freighter ship going towards the Homeworld. “All we need to do land this ship gently right on the Freighter’s back and we should be able slip on past the security.”

“No problem, one super stealth space landing coming up,” said Mikey as he carefully piloted the ship steadily moving it over the Freighter.

“You’re not serious are you?” asked Raph.

“Absolutely, this is a standard Sci-Fi space infiltration technique,” said Mikey as he slowly and carefully landed the ship softly on the Freighter.

A moment of anxiousness existed as the Freighter slowly passed through the security check point. The Turtles held their breaths but they felt relieved as the ship.

“Mikey actually pulled this up!” exclaimed Raph.

“See, he’s not totally useless,” said Leo.

“I heard that!” snapped Mikey as the ship landed right on the loading dock in the Triceraton Homeworld.

The Turtles slowly exited the Triceraton airship and made their way through a vent, straight down into an underground tunnel. They looked around and coast appeared to be clear so they moved on in an attempt to locate Harry.

“Dude, getting into this place was easy,” said Mikey.

“Don’t jinx it,” hissed Raph, looking around.

“So now what, Leo?” asked Don.

“Give me a second, if you couldn’t tell I’m just making this up as I go along,” said Leo calmly.

“Freeze,” growled a voice from the shadows. The Turtles looked up to see a group of Triceraton “Move or you will be destroyed.”

“Uh Leo, couldn’t you think of something else?” asked Mikey in a terrified voice as the Triceratons closed in, laser blasters pointing. “Something with a happy ending, perhaps?”
Sign up to rate and review this story